Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 12:48:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Sim Control Unit?  (Read 81800 times)

Denis

• Global Moderator
Re: Ship Sim Control Unit?
« Reply #175 on: March 01, 2011, 15:51:32 »

Yes, you can use up to two joysticks at the same time.

If you own more than two joysticks, Ship Sim will only take into account the first two devices recognized by windows. If you have more than two joysticks plugged in your computer, you should unplug those you don't want to use with ship sim.

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2011, 15:58:06 »

Yes, you can use up to two joysticks at the same time.

If you own more than two joysticks, Ship Sim will only take into account the first two devices recognized by windows. If you have more than two joysticks plugged in your computer, you should unplug those you don't want to use with ship sim.

Ooh interesting - Thanks Denis  :thumbs:

TDuprey

• Forum member
« Reply #177 on: April 18, 2012, 04:55:21 »

Ooh interesting - Thanks Denis  :thumbs:
I'm just posting this for Anyone out there that does'nt really feel like paying the $500 US dollars for the Ship control unit.If You go to ShipDriver.com or just google ShipDriver,the company has an awsome unit even almost better than the one Shipsim sells for only $200.I just ordered Mine and waiting.It weighs 10 pounds and made of steel and You can swith the deckhouse wheels with 2 diff. wheels and lever and comes with i think 44 buttons and all the fixins'.Check it out.$300 is a lot to save in the pocket...lol.Good luck and see Ya in the game some time.Travis.

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #178 on: April 18, 2012, 05:36:09 »

I have a Saitek X52 and a Thrustmaster wheel plugged in, no problem..
Also room for key-commands.. ;)

Ekho444

• Forum member
« Reply #179 on: June 12, 2012, 23:50:11 »

One downer is that there is no "middle mark" to let you know when youre at "idle". It might take some time to get used to where the 50% mark is on the yoke. I used a tape strip with a bright color to mark it off so it was easier to see at a glance. It would still be nicer if there was a physical notch the stick would fall into if it was to be used primarily for boats.

There's a reason why there is no middle mark is because Saitek only make controls for aircraft sims. the realism is suppose to be like a real aircraft. i to use the saitek TQ and yoke and i find it much easier to leave the third control in the middle as a refrence to the idle position
Canada: Bold And Cold

Arban

• Forum member
« Reply #180 on: August 18, 2013, 21:37:11 »

There's a reason why there is no middle mark is because Saitek only make controls for aircraft sims. the realism is suppose to be like a real aircraft. i to use the saitek TQ and yoke and i find it much easier to leave the third control in the middle as a refrence to the idle position

Hi, Bringing this topic up again :)
It is possible to set the 50% (middle) as Idle speed on engines? or is there only from 0% and farward/backward to 100%? You can drive forward and backward with same halde rigth?

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2013, 20:53:00 »

I have a Saitek X52, which has adjustable 'deadzones' for the middle position.
 I don't know if this model has that option.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 15:02:15 by saltydog »

• Forum member
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2013, 20:56:06 »

Hi,

I have three lilaas azimuth control units, four lilaas bow thruster units and a dual Kwant engine control, azimuth digtal indicators plus a tiller unit currently being modified to allow USB connection to my system.

I have one question will SSE support all these inputs? As I notice a post regarding supporting two joysticks etc????

Any information would be great......good or bad!

Regards

cptdave1958

• Forum member
« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2013, 14:48:49 »

check out this link, this where i bought mine for FSX.

http://www.fspilotshop.com/saitek-pro-flight-yoke-system-p-1263.html
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines