Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 07:08:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108   Go Down

Author Topic: Joke of the day  (Read 807800 times)

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
Re: Joke of the day
« Reply #1825 on: December 10, 2010, 18:42:28 »

Q: Why is a burning candle like being thirsty ?
A: Because a little water ends both of them !

Q: What do you get if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree ?
A: A pineapple !
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #1826 on: December 10, 2010, 20:52:24 »

If World War One was a bar Fight...

Germany, Austria and Italy are standing together in the middle of a pub when Serbia bumps into Austria and spills Austria's pint. Austria demands Serbia buy it a complete new suit because there are splashes on its trouser leg. Germany expresses its support for Austria's point of view. Britain recommends that everyone calm down a bit. Serbia points out that it can't afford a whole suit, but offers to pay for the cleaning of Austria's trousers. Russia and Serbia look at Austria. Austria asks Serbia who it's looking at. Russia suggests that Austria should leave its little brother alone. Austria inquires as to whose army will assist Russia in compelling it to do so. Germany appeals to Britain that France has been looking at it, and that this is sufficiently out of order that Britain should not intervene. Britain replies that France can look at who it wants to, that Britain is looking at Germany too, and what is Germany going to do about it? Germany tells Russia to stop looking at Austria, or Germany will render Russia incapable of such action. Britain and France ask Germany whether it's looking at Belgium. Turkey and Germany go off into a corner and whisper. When they come back, Turkey makes a show of not looking at anyone. Germany rolls up its sleeves, looks at France, and punches Belgium. France and Britain punch Germany. Austria punches Russia. Germany punches Britain and France with one hand and Russia with the other. Russia throws a punch at Germany, but misses and nearly falls over. Japan calls over from the other side of the room that it's on Britain's side, but stays there. Italy surprises everyone by punching Austria. Australia punches Turkey, and gets punched back. There are no hard feelings because Britain made Australia do it. France gets thrown through a plate glass window, but gets back up and carries on fighting. Russia gets thrown through another one, gets knocked out, suffers brain damage, and wakes up with a complete personality change. Italy throws a punch at Austria and misses, but Austria falls over anyway. Italy raises both fists in the air and runs round the room chanting. America waits till Germany is about to fall over from sustained punching from Britain and France, then walks over and smashes it with a barstool, then pretends it won the fight all by itself. By now all the chairs are broken and the big mirror over the bar is shattered. Britain, France and America agree that Germany threw the first punch, so the whole thing is Germany's fault . While Germany is still unconscious, they go through its pockets, steal its wallet, and buy drinks for all their friends.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

freeciv

• Forum member
« Reply #1827 on: December 10, 2010, 23:42:17 »

If World War One was a bar Fight...

So true!!   ;D ;D
Gone fishing            Thanks pdpx7 for the great sig!

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1828 on: December 11, 2010, 00:02:19 »

'Twas the Night After Christmas

'Twas the night after Christmas and all through the trailer,
the beer had gone flat and the pizza was staler.
The tube socks hung empty, no candies or toys
and I was camped out on my old Lay-Z-Boy.

The kids they weren't talking to me or my wife,
the worst Christmas they said they had had in their lives.
My wife couldn't argue and neither could I,
so I watched TV and my wife, she just cried.

When out in the yard the dog started barkin',
I stood up and looked and I saw Sheriff Larkin.
He yelled, "Roy I am sworn to uphold the laws
and I got a complaint here from a feller named Claus."

I said, "Claus, I don't know nobody named Claus,
and you ain't taking me in without probable cause."
Then the Sheriff he said, "The man was shot at last night."
I said, "That might have been me, just what's he look like."

The Sheriff replied, "Well he's a jolly old feller,
with a big beer gut belly, that shakes when he laughs like a bowl full of jelly.
He sports a long beard, and a nose like a cherry."
I said, "Sheriff that sounds like my wife's sister Sherri."

"It's no time for jokes Roy" the Sheriff he said.
"The man I'm describing in dressed all in red.
I'm here for the truth now, it's time to come clean.
Tell me what you've done, tell me what you've seen."

Well I started to lie then I thought what the hell,
it wouldn't have been the first time that I've spent New Years in jail.
I said, "Sheriff it happened last night about ten,
and I thought that my wife had been drinking again."

When she walked in from work she was as white as a ghost.
I thought maybe she had seen one of them UFO's.
But she said that a bunch of deer had just flown over her head,
and stopped on the roof of our good neighbour Red.

Well I ran outside to look and the sight made me shudder,
a freezer full of venison standing right on Red's gutter.
Well my hands were a shakin' as I grabbed my gun,
when outta Red's chimney this feller did run.

And slung on his back was this bag over flowin'.
I thought he stolen Red's stuff while old Red was out bowling'.
So I yelled, "Drop fat boy, hands in the air!"
But he went about his business like he hadn't a care.

So I popped a warning shot over his head.
Well he dropped that bag and he jumped in that sled.
And as he flew off I heard him extort,
"That's assault with intent Roy, I'll see ya in court."

floatboat

• Forum member
« Reply #1829 on: December 12, 2010, 00:56:23 »

sounds like the christmass from hell  :evil:

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1830 on: December 12, 2010, 20:31:53 »

Q: What do you give a train driver for Christmas ?
A: Platform shoes !

Q: What did the big candle say to the little candle ?
A: I'm going out tonight !

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1831 on: December 17, 2010, 21:56:25 »

On the Twelve Days of Christmas, My True Love Gave to Me . . .

December 14, 2010

Dearest Dave,

I went to the door today, and the postman delivered a partridge in a pear tree. This was a delightful gift! I couldn't have been more surprised or pleased darling!

With truly the deepest love,
Agnes

December 15, 2010

Dearest Dave,

Today the postman brought me yet another of your sweet gifts. The two turtule doves that arrived today are adorable, and I'm delighted by your thoughtful and generous ways.

With all of my love,
Your Agnes

December 16, 2010

Dearest Dave,

You've truly been too kind! I must protest; I don't deserve such generosity. The thought of getting three French hens amazes me. Yet, I am not surprised--what more should I expect from such a nice person.

Love,
Agnes

December 17, 2010

Dear Dave,

Four calling birds arrived in the mail today. They are truly nice but don't you think that enough is enough? You are being too romantic.

Affectionately,
Agnes

December 18, 2010

Dearest darling Dave,

It was a surprise to get five golden rings! I now have one for every finger. You truly are impossible darling, yet oh how I love it! Quite frankly, all of those squarking birds from the previous days were starting to get on my nerves. Yet, you managed to come through with a beautiful valuable gift!

All my love,
Agnes

December 19, 2010

Dear Dave,

When I opened my door, there were actually six geese a-laying on my front steps. So you're back to the birds again, huh? Those geese are dear, but where will I keep them? The neighbors are complaining, and I am unable to sleep with all the racket. Please stop dear.

Cordially,
Agnes

December 20, 2010

Dave,

What is with you and those stupid birds!? Seven swans a-swimming!! What kind of sick joke is this!!?? There are bird droppings everywhere! They never shut up, and I don't get any sleep!!! I'm a nervous wreck! It's not funny you weirdo, so stop with the birds.

Sincerely,
Agnes

December 21, 2010

O.K. wise guy,

The birds were bad enough. Now what do you expect me to do with eight maids a-milking? If that's not bad enough, they had to bring their cows!! The front lawn was completely ruined by them, and I can't move in my own house! Just lay off me or you'll be sorry!

Agnes

December 22, 2010

Hey loser,

What are you? You must be some kind of sadist!! Now there are nine pipers playing, and they certainly do play! They haven't stopped chasing those maids since they got here! The cows are getting upset, and they're stepping all over those screeching birds. The neighbors are getting up a petition to evict me, and I'm going out of my mind!

You'll get yours!
Agnes

December 23, 2010

You rotten scum!!!

There are now ten ladies dancing! There is only one problem with that! They're dancing twenty-four hours a day all around me with the pipers upsetting the cows and the maids. The cows can't sleep, and they are going to the bathroom everywhere! The building commissioner has subpoenaed me to give cause as to why the house shouldn't be condemned! I can't even think of a reason! You creep! I'm sicking the police on you!

One who means it!

December 24, 2010

Listen you evil, sadistic, maniac!

What's with the eleven lords-a-leaping?!? They are leaping across the rooms breaking everything and even injuring some of the maids! The place smells, is an absolute mad house, and is about to be condemned! At least the birds are quiet; they were trampled to death by the cows. I hope you are satisfied--you rotten vicious worthless piece of garbage!

Your sworn enemy,
Agnes

December 25, 2010

The Law Offices of
Badger, Rees, and Yorker
20 Knave Street
Chicago, Illinois

Dear sir,

This is to acknowledge your latest gift of twelve fiddlers-fiddling which you have seen fit to inflict on our client, one Agnes Mcholstein. The destruction of course was total. If you attempt to reach Ms. Mcholstein at Happy Daze Sanatarium, the attendants have instructions to shoot you on site.

Please direct all correspondence to this office in the future. With this letter, please find attached a warrant for your arrest.

Cordially,
Badger, Rees, and Yorker

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1832 on: December 21, 2010, 22:29:48 »

A Microsoft Christmas
NORTH POLE (API) - MICROSOFT announced an agreement with Santa Claus Industries to acquire Christmas at a press conference held via satellite from Santa's summer estate somewhere in the southern hemisphere. In the deal, Microsoft would gain exclusive rights to Christmas, Reindeer, and other unspecified inventions. In addition, Microsoft will gain access to millions of households through the Santa Sleigh.

The announcement also included a notice that beginning Dec 9, 2010, Christmas and the Reindeer names would be copyrighted by Microsoft. This unprecedented move was facilitated by the recently acquired MS Court. Microsoft stated its commitment to "all who have made Christmas great," and vowed to "make licensing of the Christmas and Reindeer names available to all." It is believed that the guidelines for licensing these names, due before Halloween, will be very strict.

When asked "Why buy Christmas?" Bill Gates replied "Microsoft has been working on a more efficient delivery mechanism for all of our products for some time, but recognized that the Santa Sleigh has some immediate benefits. We'll use it first for the next release of Windows and Office 7."

In a multimedia extravaganza, the attendees were shown a seemingly endless video stream of products that make up the deal. It ended with a green and red version of the Microsoft logo, and a new Christmas 2010 trademark, leading into the announcement of the first product from the deal.

Vixen, the new Director of Holidays and Celebrations said, "The first step is to assimilate Christmas within the Microsoft Organization. This will take some time, so don't expect any changes this year." She continued, "our big plans are for next year, when we release Christmas 99. It will be bigger and better than last year." She further elaborated that "Windows 95 users who sign up with MS Network will get sneak previews of Christmas[99] as early as November first."

Christmas 2010 is scheduled for release in December of 2010, though one unnamed source said that it is dangerously close to the end of the year and may slip into the first half of 2011. An economist at Goldman Sachs explained that a slip would be catastrophic to next year's economy and the nation's tax revenue, possibly requiring the IRS to move the deadline for filing income tax returns to three months after Christmas, whenever that was. "But it could be good in the long term," he explained. "With Microsoft controlling Christmas, we may see it move to May or June, which are much slower months for retailers. This may serve to even out the economy over the year."

When asked if other holidays are being considered, Mr. Gates explained that "Christmas is the flagship of holidays, so we wanted to start there. Not all holidays are available for sale, and the remaining will have to show a good long-term business," suggesting that holidays with a short history may not be in the plans.

Though specific terms of the agreement were withheld, a Santa official confirmed that the deal was "sizeable, even for a man of Santa's stature."

Some analysts think that Santa has saturated the Holiday market, and is looking for a means to expand his business to year 'round products and services. Others contend that the Jolly Red Man is looking to retire in Redmond.

A spokesperson for the most famous Reindeer could not be reached for comment.

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #1833 on: December 24, 2010, 17:04:48 »

Getting into the Christmas Spirit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLrFfQ8U1aw

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1834 on: December 24, 2010, 17:30:46 »

Politically Correct Santa

'T was the night before Christmas and Santa's a wreck...
How to live in a world that's politically correct?

His workers no longer would answer to "Elves",
"Vertically Challenged" they were calling themselves.

And labor conditions at the north pole
Were alleged by the union to stifle the soul.

Four reindeer had vanished, without much propriety,
Released to the wilds by the Humane Society.

And equal employment had made it quite clear
That Santa had better not use just reindeer.

So Dancer and Donner, Comet and Cupid,
Were replaced with 4 pigs, and you know that looked stupid!?

The runners had been removed from his sleigh;
The ruts were termed dangerous by the E.P.A.

And people had started to call for the cops
When they heard sled noises on their roof-tops.

Second-hand smoke from his pipe had his workers quite frightened.
His fur trimmed red suit was called "Unenlightened."

And to show you the strangeness of life's ebbs and flows:
Rudolf was suing over unauthorized use of his nose.
And had gone on Geraldo, in front of the nation,
Demanding millions in over-due compensation.

So, half of the reindeer were gone; and his wife,
Who suddenly said she'd enough of this life,
Joined a self-help group, packed, and left in a whiz,
Demanding from now on her title was Ms.

And as for the gifts, why, he'd ne'er had a notion
That making a choice could cause so much commotion.

Nothing of leather, nothing of fur,
Which meant nothing for him. And nothing for her.

Nothing that might be construed to pollute.
Nothing to aim. Nothing to shoot.
Nothing that clamored or made lots of noise.
Nothing for just girls. Or just for the boys.
Nothing that claimed to be gender specific.
Nothing that's warlike or non-pacific.
No candy or sweets...they were bad for the tooth.
Nothing that seemed to embellish a truth.

And fairy tales, while not yet forbidden,
Were like Ken and Barbie, better off hidden.

For they raised the hackles of those psychological
Who claimed the only good gift was one ecological.

No baseball, no football...someone could get hurt;
Besides, playing sports exposed kids to dirt.

Dolls were said to be sexist, and should be passe;
And Nintendo would rot your entire brain away.

So Santa just stood there, disheveled, perplexed;
He just could not figure out what to do next.

He tried to be merry, tried to be gay,
But you've got to be careful with that word today.

His sack was quite empty, limp to the ground;
Nothing fully acceptable was to be found.

Something special was needed, a gift that he might
Give to all without angering the left or the right.

A gift that would satisfy, with no indecision,
Each group of people, every religion;
Every ethnicity, every hue,
Everyone, everywhere...even you.

So here is that gift, it's price beyond worth...

"May you and your loved ones enjoy peace on earth."

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1835 on: January 11, 2011, 16:52:16 »

"RETARDED" GRANDPARENTS

Written by a third grader , on what his grandparents do.

After Christmas , a teacher asked her young pupils how they spent their holiday away from school. One child wrote the following:

We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa. 
They used to live in a big brick house , but Grandpa got retarded and they moved to Arizona . 
Now they live in a tin box and have rocks painted green to look like grass. 
They ride around on their bicycles , and wear name tags , because they don't know who they are anymore. 
They go to a building called a wreck center , but they must have got it fixed because it is all okay now , they do exercises there , but they don't do them very well. 
There is a swimming pool too , but they all jump up and down in it with hats on. 
At their gate , there is a doll house with a little old man sitting in it. 
He watches all day so nobody can escape. 
Sometimes they sneak out , and go cruising in their golf carts. 
Nobody there cooks , they just eat out.  And , they eat the same thing every night - early birds.   
Some of the people can't get out past the man in the doll house. 
The ones who do get out , bring food back to the wrecked center for pot luck.
My Grandma says that Grandpa worked all his life to earn his retardment and , says I should work hard so I can be retarded someday too.   
When I earn my retardment , I want to be the man in the doll house. 
Then I will let people out , so they can visit their grandchildren.

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1836 on: January 11, 2011, 17:28:45 »

Aad, the last two are quite brilliant. I was particularly taken with the politically correct  Santa, how very,very true in this day and age. UGH :doh: :doh:
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1837 on: January 21, 2011, 05:26:24 »

WE WAS BRUNG UP PROPER !!

"And we never had a whole Mars bar until 1993"!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO WERE BORN IN THE
1930's 1940's, 50's, 60's and even early 70's

First, we survived being born to mothers who smoked and/or drank while they carried us and lived in houses made of asbestos.

They took aspirin, ate blue cheese, raw egg products, loads of bacon and processed meat, tuna from a can, and didn't get test ed for diabetes or cervical cancer.

Then after that trauma, our baby cots were covered with bright coloured lead-based paints.

We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors or cabinets and when we rode our bikes, we had no helmets or shoes, not to mention, the risks we took hitchhiking.

As children, we would ride in cars with no seat belts or air bags.

We drank water from the garden hose and NOT from a bottle.

Take away food was limited to fish and chips, no pizza shops, McDonalds , KFC, Subway or Nandos.

Even though all the shops closed at 6.00pm and didn't open on the weekends, somehow we didn't starve to death!

We shared one soft drink with four friends, from one bottle and NO ONE actually died from this.

We could collect old drink bottles and cash them in at the corner store and buy  Toffees, Gob stoppers, Bubble Gum and some bangers to blow up frogs with.

We ate biscuits, white bread and real butter and drank soft drinks with sugar in it, but we weren't overweight because......

WE WERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE PLAYING!!

We would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the street lights came on.

No one was able to reach us all day. And we were O.K.

We would spend hours building our go-carts out of old prams and then ride down the hill, only to find out we forgot the brakes. We built tree houses and dens and played in river beds with matchbox cars.

We did not have Playstations, Nintendo Wii , X-boxes, no video games at all, no 999 channels on SKY ,
no video/dvd  films, 
no mobile phones, no personal computers, no Internet or Internet chat rooms...........WE HAD FRIENDS and we went outside and found them!

We fell out of trees, got cut, broke bones and teeth and there were no Lawsuits from these accidents.

Only girls had pierced ears!

We ate worms and mud pies made from dirt, and the worms did not live in us forever.

You could only buy Easter Eggs and Hot Cross Buns at Easter time...

We were given air guns and catapults for our 10th birthdays,
>
We rode bikes or walked to a friend's house and knocked on the door or rang the bell, or just yelled for them!

Mum didn't have to go to work to help dad make ends meet!

RUGBY and CRICKET had try outs and not everyone made the team. Those who didn't had to learn to deal with disappointment. Imagine that!! Getting into the team was based on
MERIT

Our teachers used to hit us with canes and gym shoes.

The idea of a parent bailing us out if we broke the law was unheard of.
They actually sided with the law!

Our parents didn't invent stupid names for their kids like 'Kiora' and 'Blade' and 'Ridge' and 'Vanilla'

We had freedom, failure, success and responsibility, and we learned HOW TO
DEAL WITH IT ALL !

And YOU are one of them!
CONGRATULATIONS!

You might want to share this with others who have had the luck to grow up as kids, before the lawyers and the government regulated our lives for our own good.

And while you are at it, forward it to your kids so they will know how brave their parents were.

PS -The big type is because your eyes are not too good at your age

freeciv

• Forum member
« Reply #1838 on: January 21, 2011, 20:53:47 »

^^The sad thing is now you can't do any of that.  :(
Gone fishing            Thanks pdpx7 for the great sig!

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1839 on: January 21, 2011, 23:35:16 »

Mama's Bible

Four brothers left home for college, and they became successful doctors and lawyers and prospered.
Some years later, they chatted after having dinner together. They discussed the Christmas gifts they were
able to give their elderly mother who lived far away in another city.

The first said, "I had a big house built for Mama."
The second said, "I had a hundred thousand dollar theater built in the house."
The third said, "I had my Mercedes dealer deliver an SL600 to her."
The fourth said, "You know how Mama loved reading the Bible and you know she can't read anymore because she can't see very well.
Well, I met this preacher who told me about a parrot that can recite the entire Bible.. It took twenty preachers 12 years to teach him.
I had to pledge to contribute $100,000 a year for twenty years to the church, but it was worth it. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it."

The other brothers were impressed.

After the holidays Mom sent out her Thank You notes.

She wrote: " Milton , the house you built is so huge I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway."

"Marvin, I am too old to travel. I stay home, I have my groceries delivered, so never use the Mercedes. The thought was good. Thanks."

"Michael, you gave me an expensive theater with Dolby sound, it could hold 50 people, but all of my friends are dead, I've lost my hearing and I'm nearly blind. I'll never use it. Thank you for the gesture just the same."

"Dearest Melvin, you were the only son to have the good sense to give a little thought to your gift. The chicken was delicious. Thank you."

Luv Ya,
MAMA

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1840 on: February 02, 2011, 17:37:49 »

There was a convention of Beer brewers. After the convention three of the Owners of large breweries, Tuborg, Budweiser and Heineken are waiting on the Airport for their flight homewards. The plane was delayed, so they went to the Airport's bar to have a drink.
The owner of Tuborg ordered first: "Waiter, three Tuborg's please." Some time later the owner of Budweiser called the waiter for a round of Budweiser. Again some time later the owner of Heineken called the waiter: "Three Budweisers, please."
The other two guys where quite surprised and asked the Heineken man why he didn't order his own beer.
The Heineken guy looked at his watch and spoke the unforgettable words: "Gentlemen, it's just 10 past 11 in the morning. Isn't that a bit early to drink Beer?"

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1841 on: February 21, 2011, 20:52:45 »

Holiday Inn

The following is where you'll find me when I can't live alone anymore.   

This is my plan and I'm sticking to it!

Nursing home?  No thanks!  I am checking into the Holiday Inn!
With the average cost for a nursing home care costing  $188.00 per day, there is a better way when I get old and feeble.

I have already checked on reservations at the Holiday Inn. For a combined long term stay discount and senior discount, it's $49.23 per night. 
That leaves $138.77 a day for: Breakfast, lunch and dinner in any restaurant we want, or room service,
laundry, gratuities and special TV movies. Plus, they provide a spa, swimming pool, a workout room, a  lounge and washer-dryer, etc. ... Most have free toothpaste and razors, and all have free shampoo and soap.  Keep in mind that some even offer free breakfast too; if you get lucky you can knock that meal off your expenses as well!!

$5.00 worth of tips a day will have the entire  staff  scrambling to help you. They treat you like a customer, not a patient. There is a  city bus stop out front, and seniors ride free.

The handicap bus could also pick you up (if you can fake a decent limp).
To meet other nice people, call a church bus on Sundays.
For  a change of scenery, take the airport shuttle bus and eat at one of the nice restaurants there.  While you're at  the airport,  fly somewhere. Otherwise, the cash keeps building up.   

It  takes months to get into decent nursing homes.  Holiday Inn will take your reservation today.  And you are not stuck in one place  forever, you can move from Inn to Inn , or even  from city to city. Want to see  Hawaii ?  They have a Holiday Inn there too.  TV broken?  Light bulbs need changing?  Need a mattress
replaced?  No problem. They fix everything ... and apologize for the inconvenience.     

The  Inn has a night security person and daily room service. The maid checks to see if you are ok.  If not, they will call the undertaker or an  ambulance.  If you fall and break a hip, Medicare will pay for the hip, and Holiday  Inn will upgrade you to a suite for the rest of your life.       

And no worries about visits from family. They will always be glad to find you, and probably check in for a few days mini-vacation.
And the grandkids will love the pool ...

What more can you ask for? 

So, when we reach that golden age, we'll face it with a grin ... just forward all our email to the

Holiday Inn

The Ferry King

• Forum member
« Reply #1842 on: February 21, 2011, 20:53:38 »

*laughs his head off!!! ;D) :lol:

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1843 on: February 26, 2011, 07:24:19 »

Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1844 on: February 26, 2011, 09:17:18 »

Hi AaD
I have removed posts
                                Eric

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1845 on: February 26, 2011, 17:04:55 »

Hi AaD
I have removed posts
                                Eric
Tnx a lot, Eric.  :thumbs:

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1846 on: March 01, 2011, 19:52:28 »

The Doc just told me: "You can have just One can of beer a day".
So, I ordered one!
Feeling much better now ! 

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1847 on: March 02, 2011, 08:46:27 »

Life starts at 100 !!   ;D ;D ;D

Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #1848 on: March 07, 2011, 23:17:22 »

Six Facts of Life

Fact # 1: You can't stick out Your Tongue and look at the ceiling simultainosly. Its Physical Iimpossible

Fact # 2:All Fools will try to do what can't be done according to fact 1

Fact # 3: And will find out that Fact # 1 isn't true

Fact # 4: You're smiling right now because you're no fool

Fact # 5: You know which Fool You will send this Facts to

Fact # 6: You're still smiling

I want to apologize to all who read this, but as You all know, I'm a Fool and I wanted some company

Ralphy

• Forum member
« Reply #1849 on: March 08, 2011, 11:54:07 »

Hmmm, Facts 4-6 don't work with me  ::)

you got me with the first few though :doh:
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 108   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines