Hello Guest April 18, 2024, 23:43:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Iceberg, Right Ahead.  (Read 15873 times)

Hudizzle

• Forum member
Re: Iceberg, Right Ahead.
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2007, 09:39:57 »

I used to have this game. MAN it was fun. But the lack of people walking around on the ship made it feel very lonely . . .

I know! They could have used more people. But, I guess it can be justified by the fact that it was late on a sunday night, so there may not have been very many people out roaming the halls and various rooms. They did put quite a few people in the first class smoking room, though.
Also, the lack of people quite frankly made it kinda scary in some areas. Like in the D-deck reception. The way it was a bit dark, with no people around, and that music...
And especially going down into the turkish baths, squash court, and the 2nd class staircase.
But if that's what they were aiming for, they came through.
"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is.. Never try." -Homer Simpson-

AriesDW

• NVDG
  • Moderator, NVDG
Re: Iceberg, Right Ahead.
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2007, 09:42:23 »

I know! They could have used more people. But, I guess it can be justified by the fact that it was late on a sunday night, so there may not have been very many people out roaming the halls and various rooms. They did put quite a few people in the first class smoking room, though.
Also, the lack of people quite frankly made it kinda scary in some areas. Like in the D-deck reception. The way it was a bit dark, with no people around, and that music...
And especially going down into the turkish baths, squash court, and the 2nd class staircase.
But if that's what they were aiming for, they came through.
Yeah, the lower decks sent chills . . . Scary ones . . .
-Dave

Moderator, Ship Simulator Official Forums
Founder, The Ship Simulator New Vessel Design Group
Designer - Print, Branding, Fashion, Identity Systems

The New Vessel Design Group - Bringing gamers ideas to Ship Simulator
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines