Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 07:35:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Sim Radio  (Read 66865 times)

laganviking

• Forum member
Ship Sim Radio
« on: December 25, 2009, 21:13:05 »

HI all,

Ship Sim Radio is back online...

Jake will be on at quarter past!

http://shipsimradio.webs.com/listenlive.htm does what it says on the tin!

email him messages/requests at jake.shipsimradio@hotmail.com

:)

... has turned to  ;D Hes online now!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 21:37:38 by laganviking »
LV SHIPYARDS - Whatever you want, whatever you like, whatever you say, you pay your money, you take your choice  :lol: :2thumbs: :captain: !:)

ship sim boy

• Forum member
Re: Ship Sim Radio
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 21:34:08 »

hi  im a biigg fan of ship sim 08  on the ship sim multiplayer can you talk to other players on the radio i heared you can but i dont know if its true or not ,,, on ship sim 2010 they should let us talk to eacother and calll up the harbor patrol to enter the docks   

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 21:39:42 »

Nope, you can't in game.

Some users like to use Teamspeak or whatever :)

v.h94

• Beta Tester
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 22:42:45 »

The Radio Is Runing!! ;)

Captain Best

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 21:22:40 »

The Radio is now active  ;D

Saphire

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 21:51:24 »

I'v never one when I open the page.

Teamspeak member!

McGherkin

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 21:54:04 »

I've never had this problem. The main problem for me is that whenever I log on, it tends to be at the end of the show...
Almost never here, try here.

Captain Best

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 22:02:09 »

Am I the only one who gets a virus warning whenever I log onto Ship Sim Radio? Thats the second time i've gone on it now, and the second time i've got a warning..
What antivirus software. i use Avir Free, but currently . im using my pc with ss08 installed. and it has Norton Internet Sec. 2009  :'( :'( :'(

CROSBYPHOTO

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 10:49:45 »

Radio Show Now Taking Place. till about 1100 GMT

:2thumbs: Why Not Come and Join Us :2thumbs:
So Ferry Cross the Mersey. Coz this Lands the Place I Love and Here I, ll Stay

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 14:09:26 »

Welcome to Ship Sim Radio!

Run by (currently) 6 presenters, Ship Sim Radio has become a big hit with those who listen, and with it’s success, we hoped that we could broaden our audience to the general Ship Sim Community; as much work is put into the radio itself - be it the website, the forum, or the broadcasting itself!!

For a vast period of time, the Radio has mainly resided at IJTS (www.ijts.co.uk); however, we are all very confident now, as presenters, and feel that we can bring  you the quality that you deserve, as the listeners! And the ones who make it worth it!!

So, Who is Ship Sim Radio run by?

Ship Sim Radio is currently run by 6 members, all of which are members of the Ship Sim community ‘at home’, so to speak!

Gareth Edwards
Mark Ervine
Jack O’Leary
Jake Spindloe
Oliver Whitely
Matthew Brown

So…Since this is a radio, and you’re broadcasting music which is obviously copyright; do you have a licence? And have V-STEP approved you?

Yes. Ship Sim Radio has a licence which was kindly funded by the Creators Forum! - Ship Sim Radio also faced rigorous ‘testing’ by V-STEP, and, was approved with flying colours! - Since V-STEP approved the radio, it has also grown, and everyone who broadcasts has gained confidence! - So we hope now, that we can deliver a professional, clean show, to all listeners.

Are there different shows? Or does every presenter broadcast the same sort of music?

Certainly not my friends…Ship Sim Radio is extremely diverse in the music it plays, and each presenter has their own particular show. These range from Country N Irish, to Electronic 80’s…to even to the Spanish themed show, Siesta a fiesta!!

Where can I find more information about show times? And any other questions that I have?

You can find most (If not all!) info, including a time table for the week (Which is updated every 7 days), at www.shipsimradio.com; Radio presenters are also willing to answer any questions which you may have, too!

I’m still not convinced…Where’s the proof!

If you still aren’t convinced about our radio station, here is some user feedback kindly given to us by Mike (Aka, ShipAddict), who runs the monthly magazine, and has taken a great interest in the radio.

‘ShipSim Radio has given me many hours of entertainment, right from the beginning when I listened to After Dark with LV to now, where I listen to Mark, Jake, Oliver, Matt, Jack and sometimes Gareth. The shows are varied and it’s great to be able to hear music from different people with different personalities. The radio really has gone from strength to strength since first being founded, and it’s a credit to those who play a part in it!’

We hope that you’ll have a great time listening to our shows, and that you’ll enjoy listening just as much, if not more, than what we enjoy broadcasting to you!!

Kind Regards,
The Ship Sim Radio Team
www.shipsimradio.com

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 14:14:53 »

Please do come and join us for our fun filled shows :D   Go to  www.shipsimradio.com    for everything! Schedules etc!  You WONT be dissapointed!  :thumbs:  Hope to see you soon  ;)   

WWW.SHIPSIMRADIO.COM

Please use this topic to have a chat about our radio,  we love to hear your feedback  :thumbs:

laganviking

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 19:14:23 »

After Dark (which isn't entirely accurate today) with Mark in on air  :thumbs:

www.shipsimradio.com and click on LISTEN LIVE  ;D
LV SHIPYARDS - Whatever you want, whatever you like, whatever you say, you pay your money, you take your choice  :lol: :2thumbs: :captain: !:)

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 20:23:55 »

Lots of pop-up windows, the design speaks for itself ::)
So who pays the music fee for the songs/music you are playing there? :P VSTEP? :D

laganviking

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2010, 20:54:58 »

The transmitting server is the weak point at present  :( VSTEP actually have very little to do with the station, other than as it says up there they have given us their thumbs up  :)

But the music license was original bought by the team, but the Creators Forum helped us out with a generous donation!

Things are now starting to progress forward both within the team and outside of the team, with new shows, more air time and a better variety of music.

Well worth spending a few hours in the evening listening too  :thumbs:

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2010, 21:26:48 »

Greetings,
What do i need to become a (DJ) to,in that station.
I have a idea of what kind of music i want to bring,and it can be atleast 2 hours a week.
Contact me on my emailadres to work it out,if you're interested.
Marc
N

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 11:41:28 »

Hi Marc,

If you wish to become a DJ here at Ship Sim Radio you will need to contact our Human Resources Department, with your application. (email: hr@shipsimradio.com )
If you go to our website.... www.shipsimradio.com   and look under the recruitment page, you will see any current vacancies.

Thank you for your interest in SSR.

Kind Regards

Matthew Brown
                                                               (SSR Co-founder & DJ)

laganviking

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 18:55:56 »

Another helping of After Dark with LV starting shortly 1900GMT.

If you listened last night - good on you! It was an excellent turn out last night - hopefully it will be a repeat tonight  :angel:  :2thumbs:

A link might be nice  :doh:  www.shipsimradio.com and just click on LISTEN LIVE  :2thumbs:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 19:29:04 by laganviking »

laganviking

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 19:31:16 »

Heading out tonight or staying in, whatever your up to make sure you start your Saturday Evening off to a great start with Ship Sim Radio's Saturday Night Fever show  :2thumbs:

www.shipsimradio.com and LISTEN LIVE!  ;)

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 19:48:56 »

Country N Irish on air! :)

www.shipsimradio.com

Any requests - send to: jack@shipsimradio.com !

Kind Regards,
Jack :)
Kind Regards,
Jack.

laganviking

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 20:03:11 »

After Dark with Mark on air at 20:00GMT

...featuring server news at quarter past and quarter to, travel updates at half past and news at o'clock.

More news that you can shake a stick at. Also tonight we'll have our 'lounge' section, as requested by a community member!

mark@shipsimradio.com and www.shipsimradio.com LISTEN LIVE  :thumbs:

Tomaten

• Custom Mission Managers
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 21:08:41 »

I must say that.., This is awsome!!  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:
We're the cool group  8)
Tuuuuuuut Tuuuuuuuuuut!
Also known as Tomaten 2006 from the old Ship Simulator 2006 forum.[/c

laganviking

• Forum member
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 21:10:49 »

I must say that.., This is awsome!!  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:

Thanks Tomaten  :2thumbs:

And we didn't even pay him to say that  :o

Tomaten

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2010, 05:28:59 »

Can't you do that? I need money  ;D  :doh:
We're the cool group  8)
Tuuuuuuut Tuuuuuuuuuut!

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2010, 15:35:00 »

Logan, I think your radio will get more audience if this was a sticky topic, for example, in Media board.
keep it gnarly

Tomaten

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 17:32:11 »

sounds awsome  :2thumbs:
We're the cool group  8)
Tuuuuuuut Tuuuuuuuuuut!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines