Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 14:41:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47   Go Down

Author Topic: Which vessels would you like to see added to Ship Sim in the future?  (Read 657472 times)

frolida

• Forum member

I would like:mauretania,lusitania,gigantic and olympic in shipsim. P.S why not bismarck ;D

frolida

• Forum member

and don´t forgett the inside :D

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member

I would like:mauretania,lusitania,gigantic and olympic in shipsim. P.S why not bismarck ;D
RMS Gigantic (my name sake) was changed to HMHS Britannic with the Titanic disaster and WWI

Also, you forgot the Aquitainia.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 02:57:30 by RMS Gigantic »

dash9

• Forum member

how about some royal navy destroyers frigates and carriers

JHB

• Forum member

How about some dynamite...? *BOOOOM* :D

(no it wasn't funny at all..)

thassos

• Forum member

i would like to see yacht Pelorus or another mega yacht

.......and we already have one remarkably like it in SS2006 but for some reason VSTEP seem unable to put it in SS2008 despite several requests
The right to speak does not include the right to be taken seriously.

Creator on Creators Forum

q

• Forum member

i wouldnt want that in the ss08 anyways, a riviera would be much nicer

DECKHAND96

• Forum member

Being from the Great Lakes area, I would love to see some of the "ore boats", as we call them, as well as some of the area to sail them in.  The St. Marys River would be a fine location to offer.  It has sea going vessels, as well as the lakers sailing it.  It contects Lake Superior with the lower lakes, and has plenty of recreational traffic as well.  Plenty of resources to make many a fine mission for the players..from tight handling of large freighters through the locks at the Soo, Pilot transfers, to pleasure boating..with a few tour boats thrown in.  I watch ships there all the time, and I have attached a few photos which I took last weekend.  I hope you enjoy!!

Best Regards,
Galen
im with bulkcarrier i would love to see some "ore boats" and maybe some great lake ports  ;D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 05:32:16 by DECKHAND96 »

MMMMMM

• Forum member

Queen Victoria

QM2

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member

Queen Victoria

QM2
who DOESN'T want the QM2?

Agent|Austin

• Forum member

How about a smaller vessel that is not as fast as the speed boat but the same size? A yacht would also be cool. Something on the medium/small end not a large yacht.

Maybe like a trinity yacht?

pauljanaway1

• Forum member

how did i gusss you would say trinity yacht

maritiem

• Forum member

the QM2 ofcourse! but i have seen that they are still waiting on permision of cunard.(i have searched on the forum etc...but the posts were old so i might be wrong now)
otherwise i hope Vstep would think about it, it would be awsome to have the mighty QM2 in the game she is a real beauty!  :)   (if this is not possible than use the poseidon of mr robville, great model too or maybe the first m/s queen mary)

secondly a old t2 tanker with some rust on te outside with allot of smoke coming out of the funnel!

ofcourse i have more wishes but that would become to much.  ;D

maritiem
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 14:54:02 by maritiem »

People can almost do anything, The only thing they can't is forgive each other.

Third Mate

• Forum member

Wich vessels would you like to see added in te future?

Here's http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,8381.0.html my wish.... i reckon she' l do up nice  smooth trip around the harbor  ::).

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

matt69691

• Forum member

i would like to see some sailing boats....not the small ones some of the biggest ones would be good.....and maybe the hms victory or cutty sark

Spitfire boy

• Forum member

Can't really be bothered to read through all 31 pages so apologies if I repeat any...

P&O Cruises Oriana (IMO the best-looking modern cruise ship)
USS Nimitz
HMS Warspite - the WW2

Third Mate

• Forum member

Can't really be bothered to read through all 31 pages so apologies if I repeat any...

P&O Cruises Oriana (IMO the best-looking modern cruise ship)
USS Nimitz
HMS Warspite - the WW2

The only wrong thing about that is that, unfortunately warships will not be added to this ship simulator :-X, because that will be a totaty different thing.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member

It would be nice if all of a ship's sister ships were in.

Preferably Titanic's

pauljanaway1

• Forum member

yes brittanic in hospital colours

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member

yes brittanic in hospital colours
and Olympic's tennis court

svenuske1

• Forum member

There are people who want aircraftcarriers

i think when they put an aircraftcarrier in shipsim , people probably wants airplanes in shipsim so that they can fly when they are sailing an aircraftcarrier , but its isnt a COMBATSIMULATOR  :P ::) :D ;D ;)

sunderlnad01

• Forum member

HMS WARRIOR(FIRST IRON WARSHIP) HMS ILLUSTRIOUS (royal navy air craft carria BUT NOT A SUPPER CARIA )HMS DARING(THE NEW 45D ) THE 3 SHIPS I WUD LOVE TO SEE AND MABY A BETTER SOUNDS AND MABY HMS MERCY( A FINERY PATROL VESSAL)
thanksfor reading
vinny -B-

Captain Best

• Forum member

There are people who want aircraftcarriers

i think when they put an aircraftcarrier in shipsim , people probably wants airplanes in shipsim so that they can fly when they are sailing an aircraftcarrier , but its isnt a COMBATSIMULATOR  :P ::) :D ;D ;)
hehe. the computer controls the air and the the hangarship ;D

NathanC

Graeme Heddle

• Forum member

I don't know if someone has already suggested it but how about a liberty ship such as the John W. Brown

thanks to Captain Bluebeard for the sig
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 47   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines