Hello Guest March 19, 2024, 08:15:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47   Go Down

Author Topic: Which vessels would you like to see added to Ship Sim in the future?  (Read 656151 times)

Ferrymaster

• Forum member

Wich vessels would you like to see added in te future?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 22:39:38 by groennegaard »

Scrigel

• Forum member

Definitely a cruise ship with bow and stern thrusters (like ocean star) but it should be free. Also a naval ship!

Ferrymaster

• Forum member

Stena Hollandica of the Stena Brittanica of the Stena Discovery  ;D
I love this ships!

Sam

• Forum member

A car carrier and a trailing suction hopper dredger.

JHB

• Forum member

Ah... well... :P

If ship owners don’t change their attitude to this game then I guess all the stuff people with of ships and boats become fictional - or maybe not... :D

Soon you will see replies where people wish themselves ships like Queen Mary, Freedom of the Seas, Disney Cruise Line… Carnival and so it goes. :P

I hate to say it but that’s the sad part of this … so let’s do something with ship owners attitude, and make them understand. Or maybe we shouldn’t care at all and just add logos to these new fantastic ship models and we all get sued … If that  happen, well there will be a media storm maybe, where this game get a lot of attention. What kind of attention this is (positive or negative) is hard to say. The scenario has not happened yet... I have not been sued yet for making the Emma Maersk model... ;D

Have some of you been in jail before? How is the food? I would like to know… :D ;D

On-topic:Whatever! Queen Mary is fine for me. I hope she will become a part of this game someday. ;)

Bottman

• Global Moderator

Stena Hollandica of the Stena Brittanica of the Stena Discovery  ;D
I love this ships!

The latter would be great! Have you seen her terminal at the Hook van Holland? Well, since she has withdrawn from service a long time ago, it's not very realistic to wait for her. But the other mentioned RoPax's may use the terminal ahead of the HSS berth.

Cheers
Bottman

Navigare necesse est!
Look at www.elbdampfer-hamburg.de

Mr Robville

• Administrator

a aircraft carryer with interrior  ;D  that would be so amazing  ;D

Ferrymaster

• Forum member

The latter would be great! Have you seen her terminal at the Hook van Holland? Well, since she has withdrawn from service a long time ago, it's not very realistic to wait for her. But the other mentioned RoPax's may use the terminal ahead of the HSS berth.

Cheers

The terminal in shipsim 08 is completed for a stena line ship. The harbour in SS08 (stena Line) is great!

Kevinmcg_ships

• Forum member

Caledonian MacBrayne car ferries!   ;D They've got a great range of fleet from a 22m bow-loading ferry to a 101m RO-RO ferry. I'm not sure if they would allow their vessels on Ship Simulator though.

Also it would be nice if we have small passenger vessels such as the paddle steamer Waverley, Clyde steamers Queen Mary II, Duchess of Hamilton (a very beautiful ship) or King George V, etc.
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit  |  CPU: Intel i7-4770k @ 3.5 GHz  |  RAM: 16Gb DDR3  |  Graphic Card: Asus GTX 660 DirectCU II OC

krishnaiow

• Forum member

you mention the waverly, what about the paddle steamers tht left ryde pier and did cruise around the solent?

yann 56

• Forum member

Brittany Ferry's " MS Pont-Aven" or "Ms Bretagne" with moving parts

02ian

• Forum member

and inflatable rib would be nice and some sailing vessels

RNLI life boats, ocean going and inland

Xandarb

• Forum member
Re: somthing
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2007, 13:48:15 »

Maybe waterjets!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 10:02:56 by Xandarb »
Hi!

tman

• Forum member

maybe one of those boats that fills up with water and then lowers the whole boat and then the deck is under water so a bunch of boats float over the deck,then the boat dumps all the water and lets the boats over it's deck rest on it's deck that now is out of the water ;D that i think would be aswome :o

Ferrymaster

• Forum member

the queen of scandinavia

Bottman

• Global Moderator
Re: somthing
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 16:24:05 »

Maybe waterjets!

Waterjets??? The RED JET 4 has waterjets... ;)
Bottman

Navigare necesse est!

MHP

• Forum member

A U.S Nimitz class aircraft carrier!  :D

Bottman

• Global Moderator

maybe one of those boats that fills up with water and then lowers the whole boat and then the deck is under water so a bunch of boats float over the deck,then the boat dumps all the water and lets the boats over it's deck rest on it's deck that now is out of the water ;D that i think would be aswome :o

Hey, we call it FAIRMOUNT FJELL and it's still under construction for one of the upcoming patches maybe...
Bottman

Navigare necesse est!

Sam

• Forum member

and inflatable rib would be nice and some sailing vessels

RNLI life boats, ocean going and inland

There allready is a rib in the game, and that rib is a recue vessel  ;D

Deanau

• Forum member

Well when they do Sydney Harbor in a addon pack for 08.. this one would be good:

MHP

• Forum member

What I would also like to see (and sorry, this is not a ship) is freedom to sail anywhere without the stupid "you've reached the end of the environment" thingy.  Just as you can take off from any airport in MS Flight Simulator, and fly all over the world without limits, so it would be good if we could continuously sail anywhere without interruptions.  ;D

Sam

• Forum member

Why isn't this topic in feature request?

Patrik72

• Forum member

I would love to have the USS Indianapolis in SS08!  :)
-- We are going to need a bigger boat! --

Kyle_jeffery

• Forum member

i would really like to see royal caribbians librity of the seas or freedom of the seas that would be great

Mr Robville

• Administrator

i knwo one, the ''golden princess'' or the ''freedom of the seas''

the golden princess:

the freedom of the seas:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 47   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines