Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 19:25:22 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47   Go Down

Author Topic: Which vessels would you like to see added to Ship Sim in the future?  (Read 660206 times)

baldax

• Forum member

some of the jet boat that use in nz to race in the little hand made lakes.. would be great!

Kobus Post

• Forum member

i like to see this vessel in ship simulator 2008
MacBook Pro Retina 15"

captain03

• Forum member

id like to see istanbul

danny390

• Forum member

I would love to see Hull, with a P&O ship, such as the Pride Of York, I think trying to get that through the lock at King George Dock would be fun, and an interesting new feature to the game
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:17:32 by danny390 »

Sailor.Bob

• Forum member

Princess of Scandinavia / Prince of Scandinavia - http://www.ferry-site.dk/ferry.php?id=7361324&lang=en

and

Duke of Scandinavia http://www.ferry-site.dk/ferry.php?id=7615414&lang=en

pauljanaway1

• Forum member

this steamer she is allready on the game but is not a plyer ship

NathanC

this steamer she is allready on the game but is not a plyer ship

Agree, i have the Clyde Puffer (that ships real name) for Virtual Sailor, and it's lovely - makes a nice noise too

danny390

• Forum member

Princess of Scandinavia / Prince of Scandinavia - http://www.ferry-site.dk/ferry.php?id=7361324&lang=en

and

Duke of Scandinavia http://www.ferry-site.dk/ferry.php?id=7615414&lang=en

I agree, a DFDS ship would also be great, especially if there was a port they served too

pauljanaway1

• Forum member

and it is allready 1/2 done

tomvidelo

• Forum member

I would love to see Condor Ferries all the ships and all the harbours they operate to.
Please, please, please include this

Capt.Bluebeard

I woad like to have this statics ship in SS 08 Cornmule playable seems to be a wherry nice ship. And we need a smaller passenger ship to

TJK/Capt.Bluebeard

Quaysider

• Forum member

Looks like one of the "Papenburg' sisters.

Capt.Bluebeard

Looks like one of the "Papenburg' sisters.

yes she dos, maybe that was the orginal cornmule was made from :D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 22:17:27 by Capt.Bluebeard »

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member

I would like to see maybe some three mast sailboats, cable layer, catamaran, chemical tanker, semi-submersibles ship, an icelandic trawler, icebreaker stuff like that

Pain is weakness leaving the body-Special Ops Instructors.
http://www.freewebs.com/shipsimusa/

serkan

• Forum member

i would like to see yacht Pelorus or another mega yacht
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 16:44:57 by serkan »

Captain Best

• Forum member

i would like to see yacht Pelorus or another mega yacht

wow. a ship? would be nice to have in multiplayer.

q

• Forum member

i reckon a game fishing boat such as as riviera 70 with an enclosed flybridge would be cool
http://www.riviera.com.au/modelOverview.cfm?type=flybridge&prdID=22&subType=Enclosed

bulkcarrier

• Forum member

Being from the Great Lakes area, I would love to see some of the "ore boats", as we call them, as well as some of the area to sail them in.  The St. Marys River would be a fine location to offer.  It has sea going vessels, as well as the lakers sailing it.  It contects Lake Superior with the lower lakes, and has plenty of recreational traffic as well.  Plenty of resources to make many a fine mission for the players..from tight handling of large freighters through the locks at the Soo, Pilot transfers, to pleasure boating..with a few tour boats thrown in.  I watch ships there all the time, and I have attached a few photos which I took last weekend.  I hope you enjoy!!

Best Regards,
Galen

The American Fortitude, entering the McArthur Lock at the Soo.

The Michipencoten meeting her fleetmate, the Ojibway at the Soo.

The 1000 foot M/V Indiana Harbor, downbound at the Rock Cut at Barbeau, MI, near Neebish Island.

The Steamer Charles M. Beeghly downdound at the Rock Cut.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 13:59:56 by bulkcarrier »

"Sarnia Traffic..The American Valor..Up at 1 & 2, 4 and a half hours to Harbor Beach"

baldax

• Forum member

really nice!

Bottman

• Global Moderator

I woad like to have this statics ship in SS 08 Cornmule playable seems to be a wherry nice ship. And we need a smaller passenger ship to

TJK/Capt.Bluebeard

This one belongs to the famous Papenburg-Sisters! The 1973 built "Coromuel" is now working as "Sinaloa Star", still in Mexican waters. It would be great to have her or one of her sisters for the ShipSimulator.. ::)
Bottman

Navigare necesse est!
Look at www.elbdampfer-hamburg.de

Nathanael

• Forum member

The coromuel looks a lot like the PoR though. Bit boring to have that as well. :-\

pauljanaway1

• Forum member

it dose not look anthing like it. the por is a lot bigger and is styled very differently

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member

Being from the Great Lakes area, I would love to see some of the "ore boats", as we call them, as well as some of the area to sail them in.  The St. Marys River would be a fine location to offer.  It has sea going vessels, as well as the lakers sailing it.  It contects Lake Superior with the lower lakes, and has plenty of recreational traffic as well.  Plenty of resources to make many a fine mission for the players..from tight handling of large freighters through the locks at the Soo, Pilot transfers, to pleasure boating..with a few tour boats thrown in.  I watch ships there all the time, and I have attached a few photos which I took last weekend.  I hope you enjoy!!

Best Regards,
Galen

The American Fortitude, entering the McArthur Lock at the Soo.

The Michipencoten meeting her fleetmate, the Ojibway at the Soo.

The 1000 foot M/V Indiana Harbor, downbound at the Rock Cut at Barbeau, MI, near Neebish Island.

The Steamer Charles M. Beeghly downdound at the Rock Cut.

I'd like to see the Edmund Fitzgerald

Poncho

• Forum member

Clipper Kristin or any of the sister K-Types vessels which are now on Bare Boat with us working at Argentina!
11.000dwt tanker!

For further specs Visit : www.petroclipper.com

q

• Forum member

maybe a trailcraft 760
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 47   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines