Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 17:51:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47   Go Down

Author Topic: Which vessels would you like to see added to Ship Sim in the future?  (Read 660203 times)

Divilium

• Forum member

Okay okay ! I've understood... -_-
I've edited my post, no panic ! XD

pwbbounce

• Forum member

One of the 112metre Incat used in Japan?  Or maybe the Weymouth/Poole crossing to Guernsey/Jersey with Condor Ferries!  They've got 2 86metre Incat (Condor Express and Condor Vitesse) and it would be cool to pilot them coming into Guernsey Harbour where I live!! 

pwbbounce

• Forum member

Or maybe a rodriguez hydrofoils?  something totally different then! 

DaverDriver

• Forum member

Freedom of the sea's. John Laing find john laing at www.oytsouth.org
I'm an Insomniac..................*YAWNS*..I'm tired i'm going to bed :)

The Captain

• Forum member

I, personely, would love to see ethier the ship fascination or imagination from carnival cruise lines in SS09. Those ships are the sister ships of eachother.

vadokunvot

• Forum member

I got a thing for the RoRo ships, would love to see ships like the Stena Foreteller and TT lines Nils Dacke etc.

DaverDriver

• Forum member

Portsmouth>Caen    Mont St Michel

I forgot how to spell it!

Anyway its this amazing craft: if i knew how to submit pic's. How do you do it?

I know they r making a new Boat its called: "Bottom of the sea's" lol
I'm an Insomniac..................*YAWNS*..I'm tired i'm going to bed :)

ken83

• Forum member

I want at least one mid- large ferry, like M/S MELOODIA

http://www.faktaomfartyg.se/meloodia_1979_11.jpg

REG. KEN83

The Captain

• Forum member

It seems as though more people want cruise ships and ferrys, than anything else! :D

marinus55

• Forum member

trailing suction dredger, for sure, would go down well

travel96

• Forum member

What is virtual sailor? ???
virtual sailor is a sailing game
the game is the best so is the forum just registar.I can do lots of things,just registar

pab200

• Forum member

It seems as though more people want cruise ships and ferrys, than anything else! :D

I suspect thats because that's all most people see these days.   Most maritime industrial shipping operations and movements happen away from the public eye...   Now what I would like to see are some old fashioned general cargo (that's break bulk for the younger generation) vessels such as those owned and sailed by the Ben line or  Bank Line etc; going around the globe; taking goods from UK/Europe via Panama to the South seas  and Australasia and bringing back everything; perhaps one with heavy-lift jumbo derricks.  Now that would be a mission.

Or, and here's a thought...   a Liberty Ship...

pab200

Quaysider

• Forum member

I suspect thats because that's all most people see these days.   Most maritime industrial shipping operations and movements happen away from the public eye...   Now what I would like to see are some old fashioned general cargo (that's break bulk for the younger generation) vessels such as those owned and sailed by the Ben line or  Bank Line etc; going around the globe; taking goods from UK/Europe via Panama to the South seas  and Australasia and bringing back everything; perhaps one with heavy-lift jumbo derricks.  Now that would be a mission.

Or, and here's a thought...   a Liberty Ship...

pab200

Something like the ships on here??  :)

http://www.quaysides.co.uk/earlydays/earlydays.htm

Mad Bossy

• Forum member

In the momentary situation I cannot fancy that there will be a continuation

Simaddict

• Forum member

I would be happy to see a number of the vessels described above, especially the cargo versions, what I would not like to see is the conclusion of military vessel, this has been done before and once these vessels were installed aling came the requests for Guns that Fire, Misiles that can be Launch, Torpedo firing ability for Submarines, I saw the result of this mixture and quite quickly disengaged myself from the programme on hearing why such things would be great if they were included.
Anthony (Simaddict)

pauljanaway1

• Forum member

some of the cunard fleet qr2 and  qm2

baldax

• Forum member

maybe to find out a way to control better the already in ships.. jst a submarine anyway...

JHB

• Forum member

I would like to see this boat...

...with super-realistic highly sophisticated bridge and realistic decks where I can run around and talk with all passengers so they really know who is the captain. I want some ultra-realistic smoke from the funnel and a noisy horn so I can scare the *** out of all close trafficking just to show them who is the boss and who is not  violating the COLREGs. I also want a super-hypersonic realistic engine that runs so fast that Michael Schumacher is getting upset.

Beside this is the most highly-sophisticated cruise ship that you can watch for real in year 2020. It's so big that the Queen of Britain have to crawl up in the Eiffel Tower to get a full view of the whole ship. Because of it's enormous photo realistic hyper-real 3D design and texturing you need a computer that can run 10 copies of Crysis at the same time to see the ultra-realistic computer and science breaking graphics developed by VSTEP.

The only cool thing with this ship is that you don't need a confirmation from the Cunard to design it or use it in a computer game (or was it simulator). So I'm sorry to say it folks but I don't think that you EVER at all will see any Cunard ship in this game. Maye Mikey Mouse can help you... :P

RealWhelsman

• Forum member

would love to see EVERY ship from the 18 ship fleet of American Steamship.

pauljanaway1

• Forum member

one thing i have seen on this forum is you can ask all you like. but it will never get made they will make what they want when they want it.

The Captain

• Forum member

Well keep in mind, creating ships is a very difficult process, which requires a lot of research, patience,  concentration, and skill. I am sure V-step works hard making these vessels, and that they might be fo-filling other peoples requests. Not neccissarily yours in particular.

McGherkin

• Forum member

Considering that this is SHIP simulator, not ANY-SHIP-SO-LONG-AS-IT-HAS-AN-ENGINE simulator, I would like to see some yachts, or a top fuel drag boat:

Now THAT might be fun. But before that, Make some yachts.
Almost never here, try here.

the best

• Forum member

Brittany Ferry's " MS Pont-Aven" or "Ms Bretagne" with moving parts
i think that is a great idea!
i would really like to see Ms Bretagne or the stena line ferries.
i'm not really bothered as long as they create more ferries and i mean proper ferries.

hynes123

• Forum member

defantaly a battle ship or sub
you start off as a crew member intill you are captin where people bow at your feet.

MrFlappy102

• Forum member

I totally want to see the Norwegian Sun on there. go to google to see it, it's awsome.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 47   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines