Hello Guest September 14, 2024, 22:47:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Disapointed in VSTEP ... :S  (Read 9838 times)

svenuske1

• Forum member
Disapointed in VSTEP ... :S
« on: May 17, 2008, 09:55:40 »

I'm a little dissapointed in VSTEP , :-\
The New horizon is long time a go avaible to buy, :'(

I was in Game Mania store today , and they said it would be in there shop YESTERDAY !!! :o
And still NO new horizons ! :-[

CAN SOME1 PLS TELL ME THE RELEASEDATE IN BELGIUM ! >:(

[SJ]Stein

• Forum member
Re: Disapointed in VSTEP ... :S
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 11:49:04 »

Funnily enough i just looked at this site in the productpages and it sayd Boxed version "coming soon" and.. sorry.. i was thining the same thing...

and its already available on play.com?  grinn.. that's funny... how'd they get it if the main site hasn't got it yet?

Was indeed awaiting the boxed version in my gamestore already, then again distribution costs alot of money to go global and well, to me the addon (boxed) has become a novelty-item. (i need to fill my cubboard.. hehe)
Guess i gotta go Play.com-shopping/shipping  ;)

Regards,

Frankestein
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 11:50:41 by [SJ]Stein »

Kevinmcg_ships

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 13:18:14 »

You can also buy it on Amazon website.

I downloaded my copy of New Horizons from the official VSTEP website and paid by credit card online.

Kev
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit  |  CPU: Intel i7-4770k @ 3.5 GHz  |  RAM: 16Gb DDR3  |  Graphic Card: Asus GTX 660 DirectCU II OC

Biggles1975

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 13:38:48 »

You can not really blame VSTEP its who ever supplys that store if the store has a good company that supplys them they have the box version however if not a good supplier who only wants a small number of copies they go to the back of the waiting list and the stores they supply get to wait abit longer but as others have said you can alway buy it as a download and then the problem is solved  8)

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 16:57:35 »

You are right on that. But it's the job of the publisher to make sure everyone gets their orders.

Unless the developer (not just vstep, anyone) sells the rights for a fixed one off payment, then they depend on selling enough copies, so they can jump on the publishers too.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

svenuske1

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 19:15:49 »

the problem is that i cant buy shipsim online

svenuske1

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 20:21:49 »

but i want the boxed version :p (buying in a store)

[SJ]Stein

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 10:18:31 »

a list of retail stores that might have it might be more constructive to post than "then you cant get it"
Feels like the creditcard mob thinks theyre more then the peeps without to me?

Regular Gareth eh?  ;)

Regards

Frank

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 15:32:17 »

Greetings Guy's,
Same problem overhere,my neighbour want to buy the boxed version of the 2008,he went to 'mediamarkt'here in Antwerp,which is not realy a small one,they dont have it,than he went to free-record-shop,same answer.
How does he get the boxed version now?
Marc
N

TJK

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2008, 21:51:42 »

Greetings Guy's,
Same problem overhere,my neighbour want to buy the boxed version of the 2008,he went to 'mediamarkt'here in Antwerp,which is not realy a small one,they dont have it,than he went to free-record-shop,same answer.
How does he get the boxed version now?
Marc

HI Marc
You for tell your neighbor to com to Kristiansand in Norway here you can bay the boxed version of ss06, ss06 add ones, ss 08, ss08 New Horizon every game store here in town haw it or bay it from web shop here
ss o8 http://www.playx.no/index.php?SCREEN=item&item=148547
NH http://www.playx.no/index.php?SCREEN=item&item=162236
They send ower the hole Europa
TJK

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 08:52:48 »

Well,it will all works when you pay by credit-card,some people among us do not use credit-card,i'm one of them.
If i want to pay,for something,i do it by bank&'Iban number,O.k i've got to waith for a week when it fixed on the other acount,however it works fine.
My neighbour,is willing to pay like i do this,so no credit-card.
Coming to Kristiansand,would be great,however that is a bit over the top just to get the game.
Marc
N

TJK

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 11:56:55 »

Well,it will all works when you pay by credit-card,some people among us do not use credit-card,i'm one of them.
If i want to pay,for something,i do it by bank&'Iban number,O.k i've got to waith for a week when it fixed on the other acount,however it works fine.
My neighbour,is willing to pay like i do this,so no credit-card.
Coming to Kristiansand,would be great,however that is a bit over the top just to get the game.
Marc
maybe it will be a expensive game , but a wherry nice trip to the most beautiful place in Norway do  ;D, and pay with credit card over Internet i agree, old fashion my be bit i cal it to be safe. if you trust me send mony to me and i bay it and send it to you, but it will be the English versjon ;)
TJK :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 11:59:32 by TJK »

svenuske1

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 16:43:47 »

:o :o :o :( >:( :-\

OOOOOOOOMY GOOOOOOOD

i called to the shop today , they said fryday 16may SHIPSIM NH @ our shop
i was there , NO SHIPSIM

today i call again !!
releasedate in the shop suspended to 16JUNE !!!!!!!

does any1 from belgium know where its avaible to buy ? ???

jemagnussen

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 17:20:57 »

A little of topic maybe, but then someone will move it I'm sure...  :D´

Just for info I had this little answer from VSTEP on a cry for them to up their customer support:

Email message removed by mark

So - yes I got my NH Marseilles server, but mark you that they have not the time to check the forum, maybe we need to re-think how we get our whishes organised and forwarded to VSTEP for them to take it serious...

"MS Magnus"
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 11:57:11 by mark »

Cpt. of "MS Magnus"

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 19:17:02 »

So - yes I got my NH Marseilles server, but mark you that they have not the time to check the forum, maybe we need to re-think how we get our whishes organised and forwarded to VSTEP for them to take it serious...

I trust you've heard the phrase 'gunboat diplomacy'?  ;) Well, as vstep is in the netherlands we shouldn't have too much trouble finding a nearby canal to bring the gunboat up! ;D
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

thassos

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2008, 22:51:06 »

Is there a misunderstanding here from my fellow countrymen?  I have had the boxed game for several weeks now but it is the English version.  I think perhaps the original question and some of the European members are referring to a different language version?
It does seem a bit overdue if they are still waiting for it.
The right to speak does not include the right to be taken seriously.

Creator on Creators Forum

mark

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 12:09:34 »

A little of topic maybe, but then someone will move it I'm sure...  :D´

Just for info I had this little answer from VSTEP on a cry for them to up their customer support:

Email message removed by mark

"MS Magnus"

A few remarks:

1. I urge you not to post any email messages from Vstep employees onto the forum without consent from themselves or me.

2. Release dates are set by the publishers and distributors, not by the developers of a game. We can only influence the releases on our own shipsim.com website.

3. Indeed, VSTEP does not read all forum postings. Our moderator team has the option to contact us directly if there is a topic we need to know about and they can post bugs directly into our bugtracking system.

TJK

Re: Disappointed in VSTEP ... :S
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 12:32:06 »

A few remarks:
3. Indeed, VSTEP does not read all forum postings. Our moderator team has the option to contact us directly if there is a topic we need to know about and they can post bugs directly into our bugtracking system.

There i totally agree with you and the them on V-Step, why sud your spend the time to read all posts of  the forum, it's more imported to do that you sud be and develop ship simulator bather and make new versions and develop new thing for us member and players of your's fantastic works you all do on the developer theme so why can haw fun and annoy  i understand that thy do a great job and if it take some time before they answer so watt, answer you will get so let them job for us and do not complain about them then they have more time to do the job and get finich and we can bay the new game and haw more fun

TJK

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 12:41:07 »

I'm a little dissapointed in VSTEP , :-\
The New horizon is long time a go avaible to buy, :'(

I was in Game Mania store today , and they said it would be in there shop YESTERDAY !!! :o
And still NO new horizons ! :-[

CAN SOME1 PLS TELL ME THE RELEASEDATE IN BELGIUM ! >:(
RELEASEDATE 23/5 08 IN BELGIUM
you can bay it here http://www.gamemania.be/Default.aspx?TabId=87&gmgame=000000000000020643

took me 1 min to find it out on google
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 12:55:45 by TJK »

Sam

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2008, 19:34:18 »

Just ask your dad, he can help you to buy it online.

svenuske1

• Forum member
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 15:41:14 »

RELEASEDATE 23/5 08 IN BELGIUM
you can bay it here http://www.gamemania.be/Default.aspx?TabId=87&gmgame=000000000000020643

took me 1 min to find it out on google

hi TJK,

thats the shop where i want to buy it
almost everyday i call and i say another name from me , always they say   05/06/08 to buy ...

they told me that it would be avaible in  05/06/08

pauljanaway1

• Forum member
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2008, 12:45:36 »

this simulator has got a long way to go before it become realy good. in flight simulator by 2002 you could fly form anywhere to anywhere in allmost anything. so this simulator has got a long way to go

Bottman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2008, 12:55:31 »

But keep in mind: an aircraft travels with round about 900 km/h, a normal vessel with less than 40 km/h.. ;)
Bottman

Navigare necesse est!
Look at www.elbdampfer-hamburg.de

jemagnussen

• Forum member
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2008, 13:07:26 »

Hi m8's,

The sim would be much more interesting if there was some cargo to move around and the means to load and unload it.

"MS Magnus"

Cpt. of "MS Magnus"

TJK

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2008, 13:26:44 »

hi TJK,

thats the shop where i want to buy it
almost everyday i call and i say another name from me , always they say   05/06/08 to buy ...

they told me that it would be avaible in  05/06/08

Not so serious thou i think bay it online from www.shipsim.com
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines