Hello Guest October 05, 2024, 18:37:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Going away on the PoR!  (Read 4336 times)

Captain Best

• Forum member
Re: Going away on the PoR!
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2008, 15:59:49 »

Setting of at 12:00 today, can't wait to see her again for real, i'll take lots of pictures for you, inside and out. I plan to do some comparison photos, taking a picture of the ship and taking another from the same angle in SS2008  ;D
have a good trip. but you have already go to the ship ;D

NathanC

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2008, 15:16:23 »

Hello everyone. speaking from England, borrowing Uncs laptop - the trip was excellent, got tons of pictures, but i'll post them when i get back home. I saw lots and lots of ships on the trip:

Stena Transporter
MF Pauline
Stena Partner
RPA 12
RPA 14
RPA 15
Ursine
Berge Nord
Berge Stahl (Or a sister, but it was the same colour and had a blue stripe near the bow on each side, like the Stahl)
Pride of York
2 large stena line cruise ferries

I got pics of most of some of these and LOTS of the Pride of Rotterdam

Captain Best

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2008, 15:28:52 »

Hello everyone. speaking from England, borrowing Uncs laptop - the trip was excellent, got tons of pictures, but i'll post them when i get back home. I saw lots and lots of ships on the trip:

Stena Transporter
MF Pauline
Stena Partner
RPA 12
RPA 14
RPA 15
Ursine
Berge Nord
Berge Stahl (Or a sister, but it was the same colour and had a blue stripe near the bow on each side, like the Stahl)
Pride of York

hey. welcome back to the forum Nathan C. i have miss u a lot. good to have u back. cant wait to you are gonna show pics ;D

TJK

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2008, 16:24:21 »

Hi Nathan
I Look forward to the picks and you test my mission ofcouse :D download it here
http://www.gethome.no/torejk/worldcruise.zip
Tore

Stena Transporter
MF Pauline
Stena Partner
RPA 12
RPA 14
RPA 15
Ursine
Berge Nord
Pride of York

Quaysider

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2008, 16:33:36 »

Stena Transporter
MF Pauline
Stena Partner
RPA 12
RPA 14
RPA 15
Ursine
Berge Nord
Pride of York

Only vessel showing was Berge Nord - Berge Stahl due 29/5 from Ponta da Madeira
Rgds

Patrick
www.quaysides.co.uk

NathanC

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 21:29:02 »

ok, thanks

I forgot, i also saw a P6 Police Boat in Rotterdam - it was really interesting, just waiting forthe boat to depart i saw a lot of the Beneluxhaven - it's really nothing like on the game, as you'll see from my pictures. It was also interesting coming into Hull, i woke up at abot 6am and went outside, and just by luck i got onto the top deck as we passed spurn head, which i got a nice picture of.

Just got a new Camera yesterday, which i intend to use for some videos on the way back. The pictures and videos will help with a new YouTube vid i hope to make

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 21:34:48 »

Looking forward to you new video Nathan, should be cool.......just like your others ;D
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People. (http://www.rnib.org.uk)

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

benski

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 21:48:43 »

hey u might remeber me from your last vid nice vids by the way just wanting to ask what was ya last vid called its a good vid

NathanC

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2008, 21:50:04 »

Thanks DJM ;D

I noticed something on my trip - it sppears i was wrong, in another topic i said the PoH could be identified from above by it's blue roof. but both the PoH and PoR have a blue roof on the top deck, and anything below is green

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2008, 08:16:59 »

Thanks DJM ;D

I noticed something on my trip - it sppears i was wrong, in another topic i said the PoH could be identified from above by it's blue roof. but both the PoH and PoR have a blue roof on the top deck, and anything below is green

That's cool man! Maybe they paint them yellow next year!
By the way... why green? Blue is much better ;)
My music: www.jhbrende.com (http://www.jhbrende.com/)

NathanC

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2008, 20:01:55 »

Hi again, using Uncs laptop again, we are now coming back on the Friday (too wet and boring in the UK this week)

Ballast

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2008, 16:22:34 »

Looking forward to the picture's Nathan. I hope you liked the trip, even with the bad weather  :)

Im currently at Rotterdam anchorage, next port Hamburg and after that Maydown, Ireland. See you in a few weeks when i get back :D
It's the crew that makes the difference

NathanC

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2008, 11:46:35 »

I'm back for good now, here are two pictures of a ship i really did not expect to see when we were coming into Rotterdam:

NathanC

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2008, 11:49:36 »

another pic
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines