Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 02:34:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: !!!!WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD ADD-ON ANY FOR 2008 OR 2006 BETER 2008 BUT!!!!  (Read 12115 times)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

If this is on the site I posted above (the official Ship Simulator site), you will need to create an account there, and go to the checkout to see the purchase options.  This is how it works on almost every site I've purchased from ;)

The Ship Simulator 2006 Add-On wil ONLY work with Ship Simulator 2006 :)

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

How Than i can hawe it for 2008!I meen i want to cruise on the San Francisco, Atlantico...!And on page write that cost €17 and then €78 howerver!And is maybe Expansion Pack, or Colector Edition Add-on? :) 8)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

As I posted previously, the New Horizons Add-On, this is for Ship Simulator 2008, is available here:

http://www.shipsim.com/products/ship+simulator+2008+addon.php

:)

Regards.

DJM.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Aha!Ok!But I will try to get him! :) 8)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

Ok, great ;D

Regards.

DJM.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Yes I will try to get him if I get i will be so happy! :) 8)

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Ok!I find a way how can i buy this but i need a information!
There is a Download for €17.99 sois that i pay and thei in the same moment giwe me a download and i can download this now or i need to wait!Because i will maybi buy a Download for €17.99 whit Paypal Account and is tht that i press pay and thei inmediatly ( now ) give My  Download and i can Download it now and instal & play or i need to wait some days!I meen can i solw this in 1 hour or some days or now? :) 8)

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Please Answer me i need to now that i can buy as fast i can! :) 8)

Shipaddict

• Forum member

You pay for it. Then an email is sent straight away with download links.

Press one of the download links.

Answer your question?

Explorer 84

• Forum member

So it"s meen that i can solw this in some minuts 1 hour?Yes or No!And its easy? :) 8)

Shipaddict

• Forum member

Ok,

you buy the game off shipsim.com, then when the email comes (in about 1 min or so) You donwnload it by pressing a download link.

Then you simpley follow the instructions.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

So it"s meen that i can just pay they giwe me the link i folow the instructions and i download this so its meen that i can play it today for 1 hour or ?! :) 8)

Shipaddict

• Forum member

Yes. You pay then get an email with the link within about 5 MINS.

Yes, once installed you can play for as long as you like.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Ok Thanks! :) 8)

Shipaddict

• Forum member

Pleasure :)

Explorer 84

• Forum member

O And One More Thing!
I hawe a problem!This Add-on is for Ship Simulator 2006 but i hawe just for SS2008 so how can i put for 2008? :) 8)

Explorer 84

• Forum member

O!I hawe one more question!
How can i hawe big Wawes in the game!? :) 8)

NathanC

Yes, you type the liscence key of the SS2006 add-on into your profile and you get the SS2008 add-on for free  ;)

Shipaddict

• Forum member

O And One More Thing!
I hawe a problem!This Add-on is for Ship Simulator 2006 but i hawe just for SS2008 so how can i put for 2008? :) 8)

Buy new Horizons aswell then.

In SS06, there are no waves, in SS08 they don't go bigger than 4 metres.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

I now!But i saw on the you tube waws of 40m! :)I will maybe get Add-on! 8)

Shipaddict

• Forum member

That was changing weather settings. it has been closed now.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

OK!I get the Add-on!!!!!!!! :)It"s so good!I am so happy!I put to race Ocean Star, Titanic, & Pride Of Rotterdam!It"s so cool!And Question!Can i put that waves and how!? :) 8)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

Hiya Explorer 84 :)

Congratulations on buying New Horizons ;D

As Shipaddict has already explained, the ability to alter wave heights/sizes was removed in version 1.1, so it's no longer possible :)

Just a little side note for you:

If you have any technical questions at all, these must be posted in the Technical Support board.  This is available here:

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/board,5.0.html

* Please note:  To access this area, you will need to register your licence key into your forum profile.  If you're not sure how to do this, please check the General FAQ's or PM a Moderator.

Regards.

DJM.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

OkThanks! :) 8)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

You're welcome :)

Regards.

DJM.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines