Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 23:12:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: !!!!WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD ADD-ON ANY FOR 2008 OR 2006 BETER 2008 BUT!!!!  (Read 12395 times)

Explorer 84

• Forum member

:) ???Hello!
I have Ship Simulator 2008 and 2006!But i want to now where can i download it i meen Add-on for Ship Simulator 2008 or Ship Simulator 2006!???I want to download free if i can!???I saw on one post that thei are talking about downloads and there is a link to download!I try but this are patches and there are a lot of them i don"t now witch i need to download!And thei are talknig about some version of Ship Simulator some 1.0, 1.3... where can i look this!I hawe the original Ship Simulator 2008 so evrithing is ok!

IT"S WERY< IMPORTANT TO ME!

I will be on the computer so expect answers!

Thanks You Wery Much And Good Bye! :)

Email addresses removed for security purposes, DJM.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 13:21:02 by [RWP]DJM »

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

Hiya Explorer 84 :)

There is a topic detailing the information you may be looking for, here:

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,3052.0.html

There is also information regarding the official release of the New Horizons Add-On, here:

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,6487.0.html

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Look!
Thanks but there is awrithing about if you hawe the cd or dvd of Add-on but i dont awrithing i hawe is Ship Simulator 2008 and Ship Simulator 2006!And thei are talking if i hawe alredi then i can something more but i don"t hawe it this i ask where can i find him or download! :)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

You seem to be referring to the first link I posted above relating to an upgrade to the 2008 Add-On if you purchased the 2006 Add-On.  To summarise for you:

You need to have purchased the original Ship Simulator 2006 Add-On to be able to apply for this upgrade, and you must enter your licence key into your forum profile for the 2006 Add-On to be able to download the upgrade :)

Regards.

DJM.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Yes but how!Where can i buy it????????I pass a lot of stors i check ewrithing on the internet there"s no chance that i can buy it or download!?So i neeed to find a download but where!???????? :)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

You can buy the Add-On for Ship Smulator 2006, here:

http://www.shipsim.com/products/ship+simulator+addon.php

You can also buy New Horizons, the Ship Simulator 2008 Add-On, here:

http://www.shipsim.com/products/ship+simulator+2008+addon.php

:)

Regards.

DJM.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Yes!
But i can"t buy on the internet i don"t hawe card only if i can buy this whit post!I meen they send it to me i pay in the post!I can buy on the internet so i need to download it or from post!? :)

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Sory i meen i can"t buy from internet! 8)

Explorer 84

• Forum member

But wheit!What is that patches on the Sihimsim mayby this can help! :) 8)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

I see.  The way this works, and it's the same for most online purchases is:

You buy the game online, either for download, or a 'shipped' boxed version, but the payment is through an online transaction from your Credit/Debit card.  Most online retailers don't send anything for 'payment on delivery'.

The only suggestions I can make here really are, ask someone with a Credit/Debit card to make the purchase for you, or wait a little longer until it's available in the stores in your Country :)

Patches/Updates only update your current game/s, they don't allow you to obtain downloads for Add-Ons.  The Add-Ons are separate purchases :)

The latest patches/updates are available, here:

http://www.shipsim.com/downloads/patches.php

It's always a good idea to download the patch with the highest number.  Ship Simulator 2006 needs the 1.8 patch, Ship Simulator 2008 needs the 1.3 Patch :)

Regards.

DJM.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

But Whait just tel me can i get some this new ships whit that patches!Can i just download something!I just want that to new ship can i get them whit download please!???????? :) 8)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

The only ships that you can obtain with a patch are the Jetski and the Hovercraft.  These were released in the 1.1 patch, available on the link I posted above :)

Regards.

DJM.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Just tell my yes or no!Plase i need to now! :) 8)

Explorer 84

• Forum member

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!I want Ocean Star!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

If you are looking to get the Add-On ships from a patch, the answer is no :)

Regards.

DJM.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

I need help i need to hawe that please help me i need that!!!!!!!!

Explorer 84

• Forum member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i NEED THAT I AM SO SAD NOW THER MUST TRO BE SOME WAY IT NEED TO BE!!!!!!!!

Captain Darling

• Forum member

There is no other way to get the addon ships unless you buy the addon, sorry
Regards,
James

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

I have already explained what you need to do, I can't help you anymore than that unfortunately.  What more can I do to explain this to you?

Please don't spam the forum as you have above Explorer 84, thank you :)

Regards.

DJM.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!i HAWE SOME IDEA!My friend hawe a paypal account can i pay whit this????????Ther is no risc is secure i will giw him money he can buy to me!Can i???????? :) 8)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

I don't use PayPal personally, so I'm not sure if Vstep accepts payments via this method.  You could always try the purchase using this method, to check :)

You will be given payment options during the purchase procedure ;)

Regards.

DJM.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

Hey i find a cance how i can get him!Can Add-on maybe be calld Expansion pack or Colector Editors????????And can I buy whit Paypal???? :) 8)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

Some Add-Ons are called Expansion Packs, yes.  Collector's Edition will usually feature the original game and the Add-On, as you already have the original game, you would be maybe wasting money buying the Collector's Edition ;)

Regards.

DJM.

Explorer 84

• Forum member

E!
I am tring to see for buy this but there are no informations!Its just buy!Where can i see whit what can i buy, where will they sand me!???????? :) 8)

Explorer 84

• Forum member

And one mor thing!There is just Ship Simulator 2006 Add-on for buy!It will work on a Ship Simulator 2008? :) 8)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines