Hello Guest October 24, 2017, 01:27:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brief maintenance tomorrow morning  (Read 1332 times)

Mr Robville

• Administrator
    • Robville Virtual Realisations
Brief maintenance tomorrow morning
« on: December 16, 2015, 09:16:47 »

Hi everyone,

There's some brief maintenance planned tomorrow around 09:00 PM GMT (10:00 AM in the Netherlands)
The forum will be down for a moment and should be back online shortly after.

If anyone notices any issues on the forum after this maintenance, please send me a PM.

www.Robville.net                        Please do not contact me personally for technical support issues.

Mr Robville

• Administrator
    • Robville Virtual Realisations
Re: Brief maintenance tomorrow morning
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 15:57:36 »

Small heads-up folks,

Some remaining maintenance related to the last one will take place tomorrow morning around 9 AM till 12. The forum may be down during that period.

www.Robville.net                        Please do not contact me personally for technical support issues.

mark

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Administrator
Re: Brief maintenance tomorrow morning
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 09:25:16 »

On Wednesday 27th September 2017 all our servers and services were moved to another server.
Although the maintenance window was limited to a few minutes, it seems it has affected the availability of some of our in-game functionality.

The hosting provider is looking into these issues and we expect them to resolve them very soon.

Update Oktober 2nd: Unfortunately the cause of the failure has not yet been found. When more information is available we will submit a new posting.

Update Oktober 6th: The cause for the issue has been discovered. The solution cannot be provided by the hosting provider, but only by the VSTEP developers. The options for that will be internally discussed next week.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 07:11:39 by mark »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines