Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 14:17:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Sim Extreme Licence Key  (Read 3006 times)

perro100

• Forum member
Ship Sim Extreme Licence Key
« on: January 20, 2015, 09:15:12 »

Can anyone help me please, I have recently needed to reinstall SSE following a disk failure. I downloaded from my SS account along with my license key. Following setup the game requires my to input the license key on start up and although I use the one in my ShipSim account all get is a message saying "ERROR your key is invalid". I have written to ShipSim support, twice, asking for their help but they have just ignored me.

Mr Robville

• Administrator
Re: Ship Sim Extreme Licence Key
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 09:22:08 »

There are no support tickets from you within customer support. The last one we have received was from Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:20:54 PM to which we never received a response from you.

Please check when sending us a support ticket that you have correctly entered all details. Especially your email address. One typo and all is for nothing because you won't receive anything since we are replying to the wrong address. You will get a confirmation email if your support ticket has been sent successfully.

perro100

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 10:17:18 »

Thank you for your response, the last two emails on "MY Account" "Contact US" were sent to "Technical Support" I have sent another in the last minute to "Forum Support".

Mr Robville

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 12:08:40 »

Ticket received and replied!  :thumbs:

perro100

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 16:03:21 »

The problem solved quickly by support. Thank you very much
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines