Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 15:21:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: King of the Hill (KoTH)  (Read 4318 times)

hansgutana

• Forum member
King of the Hill (KoTH)
« on: April 30, 2013, 15:49:29 »

The glorious hill. The hill of all hills. Why is this hill so special? I don't know, and neither does anyone else around you.

You have one single task: capture the hill.

Rules:

1. Use your imagination and your creativity to capture the hill in anyway possible, that can be thought of. They have to make some sort of sense and you have to explain how you captured the hill.
2. Don't let things get out of hand, forum-rules wise. Think twice before capturing the hill in anyway blatantly offensive.
3. Everytime you claim the hill, you must say "My Hill!" to signify that you are the current King of the Hill.
4. You can only claim the hill from the last poster, and you have to mention their name in your post.

Example:

Person 1: I walk up the hill and build forts around the hill. My hill!
Person 2: Person 2 stabs Person 1 in the gut, does a rain dance, and takes over the forts. My hill!

I'll start this.

I walk up The Hill and I built a house on top of the hill. My Hill!

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: King of the Hill (KoTH)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 05:11:09 »

Okay sorry but 'stabs in the gut'?  And then a rain dance? So does the idea of stabbing and killing people amuse you? That is not very nice.

You have posted a rule about not being offensive, and then you also post an example where someone gets stabbed, and presumably killed..  you've broken your own rule as stabbing someone is quite offensive. And that sort of thing has no place on this forum. Doing other people bodily harm is not a fun subject for a lighthearted forum-game. I trust you understand that.

I see no real use in this game to be honest, and I have the feeling that violence will come into it, at numerous occasions. If that happens, the topic will be locked. Keep it fun and peaceful and it's okay, but no violence against people please.

Here's my go:

person 2: I evacuate your hill. I drop a nuke on your hill. Hill is gone.

uh-oh, did I just win the game?  :P

Regards,
Fred

(p.s. no living thing was harmed in the nuking of the hill)  ;)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 05:12:40 by Mad_Fred »

hansgutana

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 07:19:04 »

Okay sorry but 'stabs in the gut'?  And then a rain dance? So does the idea of stabbing and killing people amuse you? That is not very nice.

You have posted a rule about not being offensive, and then you also post an example where someone gets stabbed, and presumably killed..  you've broken your own rule as stabbing someone is quite offensive. And that sort of thing has no place on this forum. Doing other people bodily harm is not a fun subject for a lighthearted forum-game. I trust you understand that.

I see no real use in this game to be honest, and I have the feeling that violence will come into it, at numerous occasions. If that happens, the topic will be locked. Keep it fun and peaceful and it's okay, but no violence against people please.

Here's my go:

Regards,
Fred

Relax fred, it's just an example. ;)
anyways, you have just claimed the hill, now i will take it from you.
hansgutana sees fred in the hill (note: the hill can't be destroyed) and then snipes him, and then i threw fred away and built a house on the hill. My Hill!

hansgutana

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 07:26:02 »

Here's my go:

Regards,
Fred

and i said "think twice before you offend your rival", i meant "make sure that your idea to claim the hill is right, because if someone claimed the hill and built a shelter for example, but he was hiding a secret... then you made your move... and please... this is just for fun, not seriously gonna "kill" other people, it's because there are many ways to claim the hill from your opponent, but most of those ways are sadly offensive, so just have fun.

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 08:32:30 »

Relax fred, it's just an example. ;)
anyways, you have just claimed the hill, now i will take it from you.
hansgutana sees fred in the hill (note: the hill can't be destroyed) and then snipes him, and then i threw fred away and built a house on the hill. My Hill!

Just an example? Stabbing and killing someone is okay when it's just an example? And there you go again.. sniping too? So you think that makes for a nice game, to think about how you would kill someone? You really don't understand my point I think, and there's no doubt that this topic will continue to go that way if we leave it open.

Sorry, but this topic is now locked and any other forum game that you make that goes the same way will be too. We are not going to have a game where people write how they will kill each other to 'capture the hill'.

Fred.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines