Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 17:42:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ocean Star and Luxury Yatch  (Read 3935 times)

OCEAN STAR

• Forum member
Ocean Star and Luxury Yatch
« on: September 22, 2007, 22:19:46 »

Hello;

In SS06, There was the Ocean Star and Luxury Yatch, two splendid ships...

It's just one proposition : why not include on a little patch the Ocean Star and Luxury Yatch into SS08 ?
For me, it's a good idea because OS and LY are very good boats.

at think....

Cordially

PS : Sorry for my English

cargohauler

• Forum member
Re: Ocean Star and Luxury Yatch
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2007, 22:38:53 »

Hey, its actually spelled Yacht.
Yes I totally agree, I would like to have the yacht back...it was a very nice ship

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: Ocean Star and Luxury Yacht
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 22:41:32 »

Hiya guys :)

This is already planned for later in the year.  The full Ship Sim 2006 Add-on actually ;)

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,955.0.html

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

OCEAN STAR

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 22:46:43 »

OK thank you very much  :)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2007, 22:47:05 »

You're welcome :)
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2007, 23:31:22 »

Hi Cargohauler... Did you notice the French tricolore by his name? I think that maybe I may make some spelling mistakes when I write in French... Don't be too hard on him ;)

Je suis desolee. Je n' ecrire Francais... OK. Don't tell me how bad that is. Please.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

cargohauler

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 06:25:14 »

Hi Cargohauler... Did you notice the French tricolore by his name? I think that maybe I may make some spelling mistakes when I write in French... Don't be too hard on him ;)

Je suis desolee. Je n' ecrire Francais... OK. Don't tell me how bad that is. Please.

Yeah I realized that :) Just correcting him :)

Ship Sim

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 08:09:18 »

Hello every one. So are they going to release the rest of the old SS06 ships? ;D I want that little container ship or those inland cargo vessels. ;D ;)

Captain Davies

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 14:23:31 »

Yes I totally agree, I would like to have the yacht back...it was a very nice ship

There's an apostrophe missing from that post cargohauler!  :o

Just messing. :D ;)

I really appreciate that owners of the original 2006 Add-On can upgrade their Add-On for 2008 for free.  It's things like this that set Vstep apart from other developers.  It's a generosity that isn't shared by many other developers and so is very commendable of Vstep.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 14:28:24 by Captain Davies »

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 16:57:32 »

OK. <pedanticmode>
It really should be:
'Hey! It's actually spelled Yacht.
Yes, I totally agree. I would like to have the yacht back... It was a very nice ship.
</pedantic>
:P

Stu
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

Tomaten

• Custom Mission Managers
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007, 18:21:42 »

I agree!  ;)
We're the cool group  8)
Tuuuuuuut Tuuuuuuuuuut!
Also known as Tomaten 2006 from the old Ship Simulator 2006 forum.[/c

Warspite2

• Forum member
Re: Ocean Star and Luxury Yacht
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 01:21:59 »

Hiya guys :)

This is already planned for later in the year.  The full Ship Sim 2006 Add-on actually ;)

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,955.0.html

Regards.

DJM.

Good news! I love that ocean star ship. I also hope they put the original container ship back in as a player controlled vessel.

Mr Robville

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 15:12:59 »

Hello every one. So are they going to release the rest of the old SS06 ships? ;D I want that little container ship or those inland cargo vessels. ;D ;)

well, i answer your question ;)
vstep will make a patch so thet the SS06 add-on can be updated to SS08, so actualy all the ''old'' ships from the add-on will be include later this year ;)

devin15

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 18:44:47 »

ye the ocean star was a great ship m8 i agree when comes the new patch ??

Mr Robville

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 15:39:52 »

don't wait for the next patch, it will come ever, because vstep said that they won't tell any releasing dates anymore or something like that ;)

Denis

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 16:05:15 »

Well, in fact, it's just a typo :)

"Yacht" is a french word too ;-))

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 21:31:28 »

don't wait for the next patch, it will come ever, because vstep said that they won't tell any releasing dates anymore or something like that ;)
OK. I follow that.

The addon pack, as has been said many times before, will be 'upgraded' to 08 standard. And as I understand it, all registered owners of the 06 add on will be upgraded FREE.

It has nothing to do with any 'patches' this is a full add on.

Stu

micha

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 21:51:13 »

Allright, I know this might sound stupid, but as I understand, only the ships from the ss 2006 add-on will be included, but not the ships included in the original ss 2006? Because I liked the small containership, and really cannot understand why it only is a AI ship in SS 2008.  ???

groennegaard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 22:12:02 »

Allright, I know this might sound stupid, but as I understand, only the ships from the ss 2006 add-on will be included, but not the ships included in the original ss 2006? Because I liked the small containership, and really cannot understand why it only is a AI ship in SS 2008.  ???

Hi micha!  :)

I haven't heard any details of which ships are included in the SS2008 add-on, so I can't tell you whether or not the original SS06 ships will be included. My personal opinion is that most of the original SS06 models were not worth keeping. But of course there should be inland ships in SS and with Dutch developers I'm quite sure that VSTEP won't abandon this area...  ;)

Regards
groennegaard

micha

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2007, 22:33:36 »

Aha, well I agree that the modeling of the ships in ss 2008 is far more better than in ss 2006, so you're probably right that Vstep won't include any of those ships in ss 2008, but inland ships would be great. Interesting to take one of those on a trip on the North Sea  ;D.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines