Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 22:51:26 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Steam Ferry Pack - RELEASED!  (Read 33890 times)

taylor

• Forum member
Re: Steam Ferry Pack
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2011, 01:09:04 »

They just released DLC for another game Cities in Motion a few minutes ago so they are still working and I find it highly unlikely that without a notice of it being delayed, Ferry Pack will be put out during the evening.

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2011, 01:29:08 »

Surely you don't think the people of Steam will work on into the evening.. ;)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 15:02:23 by saltydog »

taylor

• Forum member
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2011, 01:31:14 »

Shirley you don't think the people of Steam will work on into the evening.. ;)

Well I would think they would announce that it would be delayed again if it wasn't going to be released today.

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2011, 01:33:23 »

Let's hope so, taylor   :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 02:23:41 by saltydog »

taylor

• Forum member
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2011, 01:56:53 »

Does anyone know if Steam has ever announced a release date or any type of information concerning the Ferry Pack?

Edit: AFAIK its only been VStep that has said that Steam will release it today.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 03:03:10 by taylor »

taylor

• Forum member
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2011, 04:41:12 »

The Ferry Pack is available on Steam!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/48803/

:2thumbs:

Lets just hope I can download it!

ken83

• Forum member
Re: Steam Ferry Pack - RELEASED!
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2011, 06:28:15 »

Clock is 07.26 here in sweden, i have dowloaded the pac.

Now its just the sailing that remains, and maalle i havent killed anyone  ;D ;D :2thumbs:

Ill write someting about it when i have tested the pac...  :P :P

/Ken

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2011, 06:33:49 »

Just out of curiosity: does Steam have a forum ?   :)

Heck yeah! I would go there, but I am too lazy sometimes   :angel:

http://store.steampowered.com/forums/

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

ken83

• Forum member
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2011, 06:58:07 »

I have a disapointment, the Albatross IV is not in my pac  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Currently i hate STEAM over all on this earth  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Please reply you other too so i know if its just my pac or...

/Ken

taylor

• Forum member
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2011, 07:05:22 »

I have a disapointment, the Albatross IV is not in my pac  :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Currently i hate STEAM over all on this earth  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Please reply you other too so i know if its just my pac or...

/Ken

I am having the same problem.

ken83

• Forum member
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2011, 07:22:18 »

I am having the same problem.

Im not a happy skipp for the moment!!!

Also i tried the white marlin in dover, and guess what; the engines does not work :doh:

This steam version of sse is a big joke.  Im sorry im soo negative, but here i have payed 15€ for this and nothing works. Im really considering buying the real "Boxed DVD" version from shipsim.com without steam.

It seams that many more people who ownes the real boxed without stem are more stable.

IM DEMANDING ASWERS FROM THE DEVELOPERS AND STEAM. (V-STEP PLEASE CONTACT STEAM!!!!!) We pay youre salaries :o

I LOVE THIS SIM, BUT ITS SOO BROKEN FOR THE MOMENT, ANY PATCHES COMING SOON THAT FIX THE BUGGS?

I HOPE THAT THIS POST GIVE SOME KIND OF REACTIONS FROM YOU :P

/Ken
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 07:28:26 by ken83 »

martijn

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Forum member
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2011, 07:33:59 »

For the guys that are missing the Albatros IV on Steam; is this the only ship that appears to be missing?

If so, you can try to put the attached file in;
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ship simulator extremes\Projects\ShipSimExtremes\Data\Entities\Ships\Coromuel\
(Overwrite the file that is there. This is the default directory btw)

And see if that does anything for you. We're investigating the problem, the Steam pack should be no different from the non-Steam one, I suspect something in the update goes wrong (as the Coromuel is being 'updated' for the ferry pack).

edit; we think we found the problem, removing attachment.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 09:04:03 by martijn »

taylor

• Forum member
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2011, 07:41:43 »

For the guys that are missing the Albatros IV on Steam; is this the only ship that appears to be missing?

If so, you can try to put the attached file in;
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\ship simulator extremes\Projects\ShipSimExtremes\Data\Entities\Ships\Coromuel\
(Overwrite the file that is there. This is the default directory btw)

And see if that does anything for you. We're investigating the problem, the Steam pack should be no different from the non-Steam one, I suspect something in the update goes wrong (as the Coromuel is being 'updated' for the ferry pack).

That works to get the ship but now when I press view 2 its all black inside and I also do not have any controls to work the door or nose.

Swenson

• Ship Simulator Community Manager
  • Forum member
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2011, 08:19:06 »

Hi guys!

Bit of a bummer that the long awaited Albatross IV is not present in the Steam version of the Ferry Pack. The good news is that we have found the problem and are working an a good solution!

For now, please enjoy the other 4 ferries and have a little patience with the Albatross IV. It will surely be there!

Have fun!
Stay up to date by following our social channels!
http://twitter.com/shipsim
http://www.facebook.com/shipsim

taylor

• Forum member
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2011, 08:32:17 »

Hi guys!

Bit of a bummer that the long awaited Albatross IV is not present in the Steam version of the Ferry Pack. The good news is that we have found the problem and are working an a good solution!

For now, please enjoy the other 4 ferries and have a little patience with the Albatross IV. It will surely be there!

Have fun!

Thank you, I appreciate that you guys have support.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 08:39:10 by taylor »

ken83

• Forum member
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2011, 10:18:50 »

Hi guys!

Have fun!

Thanks very much :2thumbs:

I just wanna say, dont take my words in my earlier post to personaly... Its just soo frustrating, hope you guys understand me. Its soo frustrating beqouse i love this sim.

I hope i havent violated or offended you mods or the "v-step crew", if so i appologise!!!!

And i must say that this comunity is splendid, and good support. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :2thumbs:

/Ken
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 10:23:40 by ken83 »

Swenson

• Ship Simulator Community Manager
  • Forum member
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2011, 10:26:45 »

No problems there Ken, we all want the best for our beloved game! Have fun with the other 4 ferries and prepare for the Albatross IV!  :2thumbs:
Stay up to date by following our social channels!
http://twitter.com/shipsim
http://www.facebook.com/shipsim

ken83

• Forum member
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2011, 10:34:27 »

I will ;D Now i got some sparkles beqouse you guys prove that you care about us fanatic simers, not gamers  :P

A bit off topic maybee ???
But regarding these "flying" vessels and vessels where the engines doesent work proper, and vessels sailing on sea and all sudden get stucked; will we get some kind of uppdate that fixes these problems in the future?

And is it specific dover enviroment that buggs the most?

/Ken

keiko

• Forum member
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2011, 14:12:33 »

i cant get my key too work some one have a ide ?? i was purchasing the key on the ss page not on steam :(
and i have a steam versjon    i have sendt question too steam and ss suport but not a answer pls help
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 14:21:24 by keiko »

Captain Darling

• Forum member
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2011, 14:36:37 »

i cant get my key too work some one have a ide ?? i was purchasing the key on the ss page not on steam :(
and i have a steam versjon    i have sendt question too steam and ss suport but not a answer pls help
You can't buy the Steam version of the Ferry DLC via shipsim.com, you have to buy it from the Steam Store.

Please read here: Clickie
Regards,
James

keiko

• Forum member
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2011, 14:43:27 »

Then i have trowing my money out too the sea :( thnx for helping  :police:

agekiel

• Forum member
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2011, 14:51:00 »

Hallo,
I bought the ferry pack on Steam.
I have all the ferrys (not the albatross ofcourse).
But i have no ferry campaign and no ferry missions ???, is it cause the albatross is not installed right in the moment or should the campaign and missions work?

Thank you for your help  :)

taylor

• Forum member
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2011, 15:28:45 »

Hallo,
I bought the ferry pack on Steam.
I have all the ferrys (not the albatross ofcourse).
But i have no ferry campaign and no ferry missions ???, is it cause the albatross is not installed right in the moment or should the campaign and missions work?

Thank you for your help  :)

I would think that the campaign would be there no matter what. When I didn't have the albatross it still showed that I had the ferry campaign so that sounds like a different issue.

flyingboy

• Forum member
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2011, 15:56:25 »

Ive given up with Steam.....

I have just re-bought Extremes for £12.24 Paradox version AND the ferry pack for £3.99 !!!!
Purchased from Impulse...

Just over £16 for both. 

A Ship Sim Extreme Steam free future ahead ! YEAH !

An additional pack or two in the future and I will be saving money having bought the sim twice !!!

Maybe this is ploy by VStep ??  (Joke !!!)

Frank_VSTEP

« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2011, 16:36:55 »

I would think that the campaign would be there no matter what. When I didn't have the albatross it still showed that I had the ferry campaign so that sounds like a different issue.
We have just gotten word from STEAM that they have put the fix live, so this should go live worldwide (can take some time though depending where you are). Just log out from STEAM and close STEAM. Then restart and see if your Ferry Pack updates. If that is not the case, bear with us, it should happen later this evening when STEAM catches up. Once your ferry pack is auto updated, that should hopefully do the trick. Let us know...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines