Hello Guest April 24, 2024, 21:41:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Simply what we look for  (Read 16690 times)

Subwolf

• Forum member
Re: Simply what we look for
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2010, 15:54:56 »

You mods are always trying to find excuses :lol:

Well it's okay, my game is stored away until something happens. Getting angry doesn't help, let's just enjoy the weekend ;)

Markus97

• Forum member
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2010, 15:57:45 »

Well Markus definitely has a point. It's been almost a month since they released this game full of serious bugs, and they still haven't done anything about it. They keep talking about a patch, but this is the second time it's delayed. No wonder people are losing faith in this company. One thing is for sure, I'll never buy anything from them again.

Not I either.

/Markus
Want to see "Ship Simulator"-videos and trailers in real full-HD? Click here!

Markus97

• Forum member
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2010, 16:09:32 »

Markus,

After everything that has been said, do you really think that was worth posting?

Case closed. The patch will be out very soon, so let us all look forward to that ;)

Yes, but I don't think V-STEP fix all bugs, at least 5 to 10... More than that I do not think V-STEP fix, I'm sorry, but my opinion about V-STEP is very bad.

/Markus

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2010, 16:12:10 »

You mods are always trying to find excuses :lol:

Not at all, infact I agree with some of the things said by members here about the game. However, from experience I know VSTEP will sor the game out in time. I find some comments on this forum uncalled for and harsh, but everyone has their own opinion.
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

Markus97

• Forum member
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2010, 16:29:04 »

By the way, when comes v 1.2?

/Markus

wiqvist

• Forum member
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2010, 04:55:57 »

One thing is for sure, I'll never buy anything from them again.

Then we are at least three. I have totaly lost my trust to that company.

Today I got the second game I have waited for to get in a long time. First it was SSE and now Codmasters F1 2010. After what I have read here about other games(some have give the impression that almost all games have bugs and needs patches to work), so was I a bit nervouse that this game also should be like SSE. But, I got a big suprice, there is Ai cars in the game, and more to controle than the wheel and throttle and brake, and most fantastic, the game works completly. To make the F1 car possible to drive you have to adjust and tune many many things, each different wheel have 4-5 different things you have to tune, and then the engine and all the other things, together maybe about 30 differnt things just to make the car driveble, and this tunes and adjusment are different to different tracks. And that game has not even the name simulator in it. Compare that with SSE, a five year old child can take a cruiceship from Rotterdam to England with no problem at all, I only had to translate the english for him, after he finished that mission so was he angry on me. He said that he did not like to play the game in "novice mode", he liked to play it in "expert mode", and when I told him that what he played is all what the game include so do I think most persons here can guess his opinion of the game. And that game have the name simulator in the name. My first "tv-game" did I get 1976, it was two lines on each side and a dot which should be the ball, and I think that was more of a tennis simulator than SSE is a shipsimulator.

I started another thread here where I asked about the future plans of SSE, if there is any plans to make this little closer to a simulator game. I understand that no one from Vstep have time to answer me there now when they work with this new updat. If they hold on to what Frank have said, so will my trust and opinion of Vstep as a game creator be even lower than what it is today(that there should not be anything more to controle than the throttle and streering). I understand that some are satisfied with that there is nothing more to do, than steering, but we are also some who expected this game to be little bit more of a simulator.

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po

Markus97

• Forum member
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2010, 21:06:04 »

Then we are at least three. I have totaly lost my trust to that company.

Today I got the second game I have waited for to get in a long time. First it was SSE and now Codmasters F1 2010. After what I have read here about other games(some have give the impression that almost all games have bugs and needs patches to work), so was I a bit nervouse that this game also should be like SSE. But, I got a big suprice, there is Ai cars in the game, and more to controle than the wheel and throttle and brake, and most fantastic, the game works completly. To make the F1 car possible to drive you have to adjust and tune many many things, each different wheel have 4-5 different things you have to tune, and then the engine and all the other things, together maybe about 30 differnt things just to make the car driveble, and this tunes and adjusment are different to different tracks. And that game has not even the name simulator in it. Compare that with SSE, a five year old child can take a cruiceship from Rotterdam to England with no problem at all, I only had to translate the english for him, after he finished that mission so was he angry on me. He said that he did not like to play the game in "novice mode", he liked to play it in "expert mode", and when I told him that what he played is all what the game include so do I think most persons here can guess his opinion of the game. And that game have the name simulator in the name. My first "tv-game" did I get 1976, it was two lines on each side and a dot which should be the ball, and I think that was more of a tennis simulator than SSE is a shipsimulator.

I started another thread here where I asked about the future plans of SSE, if there is any plans to make this little closer to a simulator game. I understand that no one from Vstep have time to answer me there now when they work with this new updat. If they hold on to what Frank have said, so will my trust and opinion of Vstep as a game creator be even lower than what it is today(that there should not be anything more to controle than the throttle and streering). I understand that some are satisfied with that there is nothing more to do, than steering, but we are also some who expected this game to be little bit more of a simulator.

Finally one person that understand me and my opinions!!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

/Markus

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2010, 04:24:34 »

Hmm, I actually would give wiqvist a lot more credit than that, to be honest.  ::)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines