Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 12:50:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Purchased on Steam, Doesn't work and I have no Product Key to register!?!  (Read 58850 times)

cherbert

• Forum member

Just purchased this game from steam. Steam official forums are non-existant. I cannot find out where my product key is and to top it all off the game crashes while loading on Windows 7.

Very disappointed.

How am I supposed to look for solutions in the technical support forum if I need a key to access it!?!

RYAN123

• Forum member

Me too
I shall return :evil:

I like Trains :)

george2234

• Forum member

It not only crashes on Windows 7 but also Vista. What gives?

RYAN123

• Forum member

Im on XP !

joeri

• Forum member

i get your language is not supported :doh:

vista -- steam

cherbert

• Forum member

I'm loosing my patience and going to just demand a refund from Steam very shortly.

Which bright spark decided to restrict access to tech support without a product key? A product key that we don't have!!!

Why can't companies get their act together with this sort of thing.

RYAN123

• Forum member

I'm loosing my patience and going to just demand a refund from Steam very shortly.

Which bright spark decided to restrict access to tech support without a product key? A product key that we don't have!!!

Why can't companies get their act together with this sort of thing.

I AGREE  >:(

Biggles1975

• Forum member

If the game has a cd key it is stored in your steam account.

cherbert

• Forum member

If the game has a cd key it is stored in your steam account.

No it is not.

There is no option to view cd key for this game.

fam-morf2

• Forum member

very much peoples have problems with sse,i dont hope the same will be to ous
Mein/my System:

Windows7 Home Edition Service Pack 1

AMD Phenom x6 6X 3,3Ghz 1100t + Turbo bis 3,7Ghz

16GB DDR3 RAM

AMD Radeonâ„¢ HD 6570 2048 MB (defekt ich benutze grad eine Nvidia 520GT 1GB)

ASUS M4A88T-M

7.1 Sound 8-Channel HD Audio (VT1708S)

cherbert

• Forum member

Why are the moderators and admins ignoring this thread? Can we please have some help please! Cannot access Tech Support forum and the game is not working.

Captain Best

• Forum member

Attention all...

To get help from the Tech Board, You have to register your key to the SS profile
Also, This might help. Might take some days before they reply back:

https://support.steampowered.com/

Right click at Ship Simulator Extremes logo at steam games and press Serial Key (Something like that)

cherbert

• Forum member

Attention all...

To get help from the Tech Board, You have to register your key to the SS profile
Also, This might help. Might take some days before they reply back:

https://support.steampowered.com/

Right click at Ship Simulator Extremes logo at steam games and press Serial Key (Something like that)

You know... its posts like this that infuriate me.

TJK

Why are the moderators and admins ignoring this thread? Can we please have some help please! Cannot access Tech Support forum and the game is not working.

HI we are not ignoring you post, but if you shall have technical help please add you key into you profile her http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php?action=profile than you get access to technical board and if you post their you will get help
Tore

cherbert

• Forum member

HI we are not ignoring you post, but if you shall have technical help please add you key into you profile her http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php?action=profile than you get access to technical board and if you post their you will get help
Tore

MY GOD ... are you serious? Have you read what this thread is about?

This is almost laughable.

Maybe if you tell Steam to issue some keys we might be able to get access to tech support. So quite frankly with responses like that yes I am being ignored.

thedingo

• Forum member

Tore

LOL.

STEAM DOES NOT GIVE OUT KEYS.

sorry for the caps but holy crap

TJK

MY GOD ... are you serious? Have you read what this thread is about?

This is almost laughable.

Maybe if you tell Steam to issue some keys we might be able to get access to tech support. So quite frankly with responses like that yes I am being ignored.

Sorry i did not see you first post, the stem will activate this key  tomorrow i i remember right, Fred have a better answer for it, we for wait for him to tell you the correct thing, sorry for not read all

Tore

Biggles1975

• Forum member

They do issue keys because I have games on steam that have keys. Now along your taskbar should be a steam icon it'll be on the right near the clock. Double click that go to library and it should bring up a list of games on the left. Click on the game you want. Now on the right you should see links and look in that list will be CD key if your game has one. I don't know if ship sim has one because I've ordered the box version and i'm not going to buy the steam version aswell.

cherbert

• Forum member

They do issue keys because I have games on steam that have keys. Now along your taskbar should be a steam icon it'll be on the right near the clock. Double click that go to library and it should bring up a list of games on the left. Click on the game you want. Now on the right you should see links and look in that list will be CD key if your game has one. I don't know if ship sim has one because I've ordered the box version and i'm not going to buy the steam version aswell.

Sigh

Q-Ryche

• Forum member

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm already e-mailing Steam for a FULL refund. What absolute TRASH developing. Buy a ridiculously overpriced ship simulator, then you find out that the developers don't even give you a key for it! Then when you try and get support for that, they tell you to log in with your key (which you don't have because if they would have read, you didn't get a key with Steam) to get techincal support.

I'm trying to get my money back now because this is some of the most idiotic developing I've ever seen. I haven't even been able to play the game, but if these morons are the one's making it, I don't want to play it. I don't want to give a dime to these people.

You should be ashamed of yourselves for this trash.

cherbert

• Forum member

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I'm already e-mailing Steam for a FULL refund. What absolute TRASH developing. Buy a ridiculously overpriced ship simulator, then you find out that the developers don't even give you a key for it! Then when you try and get support for that, they tell you to log in with your key (which you don't have because if they would have read, you didn't get a key with Steam) to get techincal support.

I'm trying to get my money back now because this is some of the most idiotic developing I've ever seen. I haven't even been able to play the game, but if these morons are the one's making it, I don't want to play it. I don't want to give a dime to these people.

You should be ashamed of yourselves for this trash.

Yep. Think I'm going to do the same. The game simply doesn't work and to refuse me access to technical support  is absolutely infuriating.

Bye Bye Ship Simulator. Another lost customer.

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam

Note

This is solely Valvue's fault, not VStep. The developers have nothing to do with that outlet.

If they had done what they promised, everyone would be happy now. But they didn't.

don't blame the wrong people..  ;)

And if you'd looked around a bit and used the search option here, you'd have known that. Sometimes it pays to first think, and then write.

Fred.

cherbert

• Forum member

Note

This is solely Valvue's fault, not VStep. The developers have nothing to do with that outlet.

If they had done what they promised, everyone would be happy now. But they didn't.

don't blame the wrong people..  ;)

And if you'd looked around a bit and used the search option here, you'd have known that. Sometimes it pays to first think, and then write.

Fred.

I'm sorry Fred but that just doesn't come close to being a good excuse. Don't pass the buck.

You could if you had any respect for your customers somehow give us access to the support forum even if only temporarily. It is YOUR fault that we cannot access technical support.

Yes Steam messed up. I can appreciate that. But I would have expected a better response other than to just pass the buck.

The game isn't working and crash dumps on startup.

I'm sick to death of companies like yours doing all they can to prevent piracy and in doing so alienate their own loyal customer base.

cherbert

• Forum member

Note

You know what this is so rude. How dare you come back with a response like that to a paying customer.

Why the hell should I have to bother searching to know this? Show me exactly where on your forums this is mentioned?!

I don't really care where its mentioned to be honest - you could have the decency to just repeat the notice on here instead of an outrageously rude response like that. I really wouldn't expect that from a representive of the game company.

I am so shocked I don't think you deserve my money.

Matthew Brown

• Forum member

As far as I can tell, it was Steam that went weird  ::)

It would have gone fine,and the activation for all the license keys was planned for a certain time.
But Steam had the ability to activate them, but at their sole fault forgot to activate them or something caused it to be delayed.

I do not see anything at fault with the developers there  ???
They did not plan for that to happen...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines