Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 14:45:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Purchased on Steam, Doesn't work and I have no Product Key to register!?!  (Read 59026 times)

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

i tryed taking disk out and restart steam
but it still says invalid    :-\

Strange it worked for me...  :-\

gibby12

• Forum member

you got SSE working now awsome  :thumbs:

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

you got SSE working now awsome  :thumbs:

Well its downloading...

going to take a few hours apparently...

gibby12

• Forum member

Whoa do you have boxed version i forgot  :doh:

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

yes....

but the box was a complete waste, seeing as you end up downloading the game anyway

gibby12

• Forum member

yes....

but the box was a complete waste, seeing as you end up downloading the game anyway

oh but i would like to have the box and hang it on my wall :P

why is it taking long any way?

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

oh but i would like to have the box and hang it on my wall :P

why is it taking long any way?

Don't have the foggiest...

I am at 34%

with a download speed of 326 kb/s

gibby12

• Forum member

oh well i made my last and final decision on how to upgrade my computer,after my mom takes hers to her friends and fixes hers back up she is going to take mine along with a copy of the requirements i need for SSE and he is going to do it all and i trust this guy more than the other guy that was going to do it, but there is a catch to all of this i have to make a certain amount of money but its not that much and i already have half of the money i need and after im done getting it all upgraded im off to buy Extremes at Best buy

keineuterkuh

• Forum member

so i buyed sse almost 48h ago. i have the box version which runs via steam. the key is still not working. is there still hope for me ever to play the game?

Douglas123

• Forum member

you have hope i dont i have the download version  :-[ :-[ :-[
The fishies wait for you when your sailing incase you sink <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

TJK

it's the same for boxed and download version from steam

keineuterkuh

• Forum member

it's the same for boxed and download version from steam

so the cd in the boxed version has no use?

TJK

if the steam get it to work then all will work, hope you did not bay a steam version then

all cd/dvd will works when steam have fixed their probleme

keineuterkuh

• Forum member

if the steam get it to work then all will work, hope you did not bay a steam version then

all cd/dvd will works when steam have fixed their probleme

but why is the boxed version or any version of sse connected with steam? just a normal non-steam version would have done it  :-\

TJK

Agree with you, but it's nothing that v-step have desided but the publisher. so it are two versions on with and one without steam support

Chuckster

• Forum member

I have the boxed version.I start the install from the disc and then it goes to Steam,showing 89% completed.It then updates up to 99% and then pauses.It won't go any further.
I don't want to remove the game and download the whole thing via Steam,I have a crap 1 meg line at the moment  :'(

Your_A_Nation

• Forum member

any idea when STEAM will have this whole thing sorted out?  ???

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

Its fixed ;)

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator

Hi all,

Unfortunately there is no timescale about the Steam issue. The only thing I know is that they are working on a solution as we speak (well perhaps not now as they'e probably still asleep due to the timezones ;D).

Be rest assured things are being worked on and you will all be updated shortly when more information is available :)
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

Hi all,

Unfortunately there is no timescale about the Steam issue. The only thing I know is that they are working on a solution as we speak (well perhaps not now as they'e probably still asleep due to the timezones ;D).

Be rest assured things are being worked on and you will all be updated shortly when more information is available :)

But mine works...

I just sailed to Calais  8)

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator

Glad to hear it TFM ;)

Can anyone else confirm this please?
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator

Hi,

That is not a official fix, so it may not work for everyone. As I said, there will be more information shortly :)

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

Hi,

That is not a official fix, so it may not work for everyone. As I said, there will be more information shortly :)

It isn't?

:doh:

Is that why I had to download the game form steam then?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines