Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 19:25:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: game hasnt come :(  (Read 93038 times)

vin_sun

• Global Moderator
Re: game hasnt come :(
« Reply #325 on: September 16, 2010, 06:41:56 »

Does surprise me to some extent to hear of many from Europe who have to endure a wait to receive their boxed  versions.

I was fairly happy considering I had placed an order on 5th Sept and it was delivered to my address in India on 13th Sept......just a week from Holland to India .....rather than the minimum 15 days I had anticipated !
Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit.

kawkijeff

• Forum member
« Reply #326 on: September 16, 2010, 21:20:26 »

I submit my order prior the 25th August and untill to day the 16th September am still waiting for my order to be deliverd. I live in Malta an usualy items won't take more than 5 days for the delivery. Probably it's coming from the Red Planet!

freeciv

• Forum member
« Reply #327 on: September 17, 2010, 01:06:38 »

Wow, it should have arrived by now!
Gone fishing            Thanks pdpx7 for the great sig!

boski_qrdl_logos

• Forum member
« Reply #328 on: September 17, 2010, 11:19:18 »

I`ve pre-ordered SSE on 17/08 (ID51100). One month ago. Since then I`ve wrote 2 times to support (last time 3 days ago) and there is no answer at all (except auto generated confirmation).
What does it mean? My cash and game is lost? Is it kind of mistake or fraud??
Is there in ShipSim.com someone who will answer me? Did you send this game to me?

Regards,
Tomasz Michaluk
zaratustra administrator tanksim.pl/fire
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 12:57:45 by boski_qrdl_logos »

freeciv

• Forum member
« Reply #329 on: September 17, 2010, 21:25:05 »

wow!  :o Well boski, because you got the pre ordered version you can always get a free downloaded copy in the mean time.

http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,20596.0.html

boski_qrdl_logos

• Forum member
« Reply #330 on: September 17, 2010, 22:55:05 »

Thank you for information :)
Of course I am going to try to get a free download copy.
I hope that somebody will answer whether they sent this game to me whether didn't send.

Best wishes,
Tomasz Michaluk

andy92980

• Forum member
« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2010, 01:31:28 »

oh yippee.  I ordered the game on 8/21 and it arrives on 9/25.  now I get to attempt to catch up on what everyone else has been playing for a month.  wish I'd known it would take a full month to arrive.  tried to figure out when it was actually shipped, but apparently the website for the shipping company VSTEP uses (abcmail) isn't in English, nor does their parent company's website allow tracking.  I'll have to think long and hard about whether I want to buy another game from these people.  They don't respond to many messages, and take forever to ship a simple game.

freeciv

• Forum member
« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2010, 01:37:03 »

Wow, that took along time to ship!!  :o

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2010, 01:43:32 »

Nice that you finally got the game, andy..
If you have the VStep version of the game, you need to download the patch 1.1

http://www.shipsim.com/downloads/updates

A new patch (1.2)  is expected sometime this week.. :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 02:12:35 by saltydog »

andy92980

• Forum member
« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2010, 02:20:08 »

thanks, salty.  I'm getting ready to install from the dvd, so I'll run that immediately after. just very upset that I had to wait so long with no communicated information from VSTEP.  I can't even find out when it was shipped.  there's no postmark, but the website has said that the order was completed as of the day I ordered it.  I find it very difficult to believe that this took over a month to get here.

krytsch

• Forum member
« Reply #335 on: September 28, 2010, 12:48:01 »

Somtimes it may happen - things get lost and found again

shadowr434

• Forum member
« Reply #336 on: October 10, 2010, 14:20:29 »

Glad you got yours,Im still waiting.I ordered on Aug24 and still havent got the game or a response from them on 3 messages.Im really getting angry. >:(

Edited for language - Fred
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 21:13:40 by Mad_Fred »

TNeves

• Forum member
« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2010, 15:14:02 »

Glad you got yours,Im still waiting.I ordered on Aug24 and still havent got the game or a response from them on 3 messages.Im really getting pissed. >:(

Have you tried to contact one of the moderators? Like Mad_Fred?

oceandream

• Forum member
« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2010, 20:58:10 »

Glad you got yours,Im still waiting.I ordered on Aug24 and still havent got the game or a response from them on 3 messages.Im really getting pissed. >:(

Exactly a reason why i dont order on www.shipsim.com  :thumbdown:. ..Cause most people dont get the gamee  :thumbdown:

Join Greenpeace virtual today
We need more members too keep out forum active

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2010, 21:13:11 »

Sorry, but that is total nonesense oceandream.

A few cases, out of a very big number of games sold is not most. Total rubbish.  :P

If you order a physical product, there´s dozens of pairs of hands on them from door to door. You can´t control all of them.

Who is to say someone does´t steal a dvd or game here and there, at these many stopping points? I have heard of it before.. postal services where things go 'missing'. But there is no more risk of that with Vstep than with any company that sends their products to their customers. I'm not saying there's thieves in postal services everywhere.. just.. an extreme example. but it does happen.

p.s. Shadowr434, did I not speak to you about it?  I think I did. And you were offered a download version were you not? You did get the message, right?  If your game has gone missing somewhere, they need to send a new one, and that takes time. In the mean time you can play the download version. If you didnt get the message.. drop me a line!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 21:15:16 by Mad_Fred »

dodweb

• Forum member
« Reply #340 on: October 11, 2010, 11:09:36 »

We saw the worst example of this some time ago here in Norway with the launch on iPhone. So many of them "vanished" through the national postal service that the various providers either shoved the retail boxes into larger incognito boxes or switched entierly over to alternative delivery services. Of course, it was still the provider that got the flames from the customers for the phones that never arrived.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines