Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 04:49:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Damage and Other(like falling cargo)(dont reply if you dont like the topic)  (Read 12145 times)

Dusty926

• Forum member

Hey.i heard from one of my friends cargo can fall off your ship and float around and your ship can SPLIT IN HALF!!! :2thumbs: he also told me you can deploy life boats(yes i said life boats)(life boats=very small orange boats)and he told me you can catch on fire and you can capsize.you can also get your passengers into the life boats(one of the missions sort of)and you can put out fires with the incident response vessel.my rating? 1000000000000/10 :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

jeanfla

• Forum member

Hello,
Can we go on the other players boat in multiplayer? :2thumbs: It wills be great if we can do that
Thank you

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member

Hello!

Welcome on the forum, have fun and enjoy!

Well for some of those things i'm not quite sure because i haven't played the game, and there are no informations about that, but for some things, it is possible.

Split in a half:

I think, that you can not "split in a half" a ship, In Ship Simulator Extremes i think is not possible to do that. There are no informations about that.

Deploying life boats:

Yes, life boats ( small orange boats ) can be deployed in Ship Simulator Extremes, you can deploy them and ride them, also the small orange life boats are not the only one, you can deploy a dinghy from some ships like M/V Esperanza or CostGuard.
From these picture you can see that is possible to ride a deployed dingy, and that life boats on the cruise ship are missing ( they are deployed ).

Catch on fire and Capsize:

Well, for that i'm not quite sure, but they noticed some missions called "cruise from hell" in wich your cruise ship or is catched on fire or it capsized i don't know at the moment, but i think it can be catched on fire.
That is possible i think and that can tell you the picture under. But the capsize i think is NOT possible.

And yes, you can put your passengers into the life boats and save theyr lives, that missions is called "cruise from hell" And i'm not sure if you can put out fires, but i think you can, because that can tell you these picture above.

My game is coming for about 3-4 days, i hope! Then i'l be able to give you more informations about that.

Many kind regards.
Captain. Mitch

Kristian01

• Forum member

How can you have game for 3-4 days??
I want it too  8) 8)
Intel Core i7 2600K, @ OC 4.2GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2
MSI GTX 580 TwinfrozerII
MSI P67A-C45
Corsair Vengeance 2x2GB
Corsiar GS800 (800W)
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 7

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member

How can you have game for 3-4 days??
I want it too  8) 8)
Just kidding, Captain Mitch? Or just a slip of the pen? Meaning really 13 - 14 days?
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member

Hello!

Well, i told I HOPE!  ;D

I pre-ordered it 6 days ago, at 09.08, when the pre-order was released.

About 8 months ago, when i ordered the Collectors Edition, it took about 10 days to arrive on my doors.

6 days already passed, so about, well not exactly 3-4 it will be more like 4-5 days.
About week and a half. I'm expecting it in Thursday, like that was the situation with Collectors Edition.

But hmm, maybe it will not be like that, last time i payed 10 € more the postal costs so maybe that was some faster way, and now the posts costs are included in the price, so i don't know. 

But i'l say that again, I HOPE!  :thumbs: As i'm always saying THERE IS ALWAYS A HOPE!!

Kind regards.
Capt. Mitch

Nathan|C

Captain Mitch, the game is released on the 27th, thats in 12 days, so you won't get it any sooner than then  :doh:

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator

You won't receive the game before the 27th, because the game has not been released yet. The game is probably entering the disc creation stage by now, and being boxed up.

You won't get the game sooner because even the place you bought it from doesn't have any stock :)
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member

OH DAMN!!  :evil:

I thought the pre-order is already ready for the deliver, and it will arrived before the release.

Those are bad, bad news... i'l have just 5 days to enjoy it at all. :(

Then the school begins, and my freedom is DONE!   :evil:

But it's OK.

Eh, it's better at lest something than nothing...  ;)

Thanks for landing me on the ground!  ;D

Kind regards.
Capt. Mitch

larsdehaan

ehm... to all 11 days today not 12

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member

But wait!

They will send it on 27.08, or they will send it some days before, so the game will arrive at the 27.08.??

Because if they will send it on 27.08 i'm dead. Then i'l need to wait two weeks more to arrival, and then the hell weeks in the school will start, and i will not have the time even to instal the game, i don't need even to talk that i'l have some tome to run it.

Maybe about 15 minuts a day, but in that you can't enjoy, because you know that when you exit the game, you need to take a book, and study the whole day something what you are not even interested in, after that you need to write the homework, referates, and at night read the book of 1024 pages!
So you can't even play the game releaxed when you know what is expecting you when you are done.

I just hope i'l get the game before the 01.09. THERE IS ALWAYS A HOPE!

Kind regards.
Capt. Mitch

jeanfla

• Forum member

Hello,
Can we go on the other players boat in multiplayer? :2thumbs: It wills be great if we can do that
Thank you
So can we go in the other boat?

larsdehaan

But wait!

They will send it on 27.08, or they will send it some days before, so the game will arrive at the 27.08.??

Because if they will send it on 27.08 i'm dead. Then i'l need to wait two weeks more to arrival, and then the hell weeks in the school will start, and i will not have the time even to instal the game, i don't need even to talk that i'l have some tome to run it.

Maybe about 15 minuts a day, but in that you can't enjoy, because you know that when you exit the game, you need to take a book, and study the whole day something what you are not even interested in, after that you need to write the homework, referates, and at night read the book of 1024 pages!
So you can't even play the game releaxed when you know what is expecting you when you are done.

I just hope i'l get the game before the 01.09. THERE IS ALWAYS A HOPE!

Kind regards.
Capt. Mitch
red dead redemption came a day early to me i pre-ordered but we'll fins out

Kristian01

• Forum member

I think game will leave Vstep on 26th August.
Will be here  27th or 28th August. I hope so  :P
Intel Core i7 2600K, @ OC 4.2GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2
MSI GTX 580 TwinfrozerII
MSI P67A-C45
Corsair Vengeance 2x2GB
Corsiar GS800 (800W)
Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T. 7

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member

Don't think they will send it by Express Courier, more likely by mail-pigeon.
Last time I checked the mail from Holland to Croatia did about 6 business days, and that was just a postal-card.

@ larsdehaan:
Last time I checked from 15-08-2010 till 27-08-2010 is 12 (TWELVE) days, not 11 (ELEVEN)  :doh:

Matthew Brown

• Forum member

I myself also hope it comes before the 01/09 !  BTW, what ever happened to European Release of the 23rd August  ???

Matthew Brown

• Forum member

Hmm not very trustworthy source on the European date though, hey?  :doh:
Also, it might be one of TFMs friends in Asia whos a day ahead and they run the website!

saltydog

• Forum member

I think we can consider a DVD "lettermail"..  Estimated delivery time to Croatia: 5-8 workdays.. :)

larsdehaan

well aslong as the game comes out in two weeks im happy or i want refund and canel my order

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member

http://www.vgreleases.com/PC/ReleaseDate-376252.aspx

look here aad
Living in Europe, my calendar tells me it's sunday, the 15th of August, right now. And that will be a fact till midnight. Add up another 9 hours till the shops are opening on the 27th......

saltydog

• Forum member

well aslong as the game comes out in two weeks im happy or i want refund and canel my order

No you won't .. ;D

larsdehaan

Living in Europe, my calendar tells me it's sunday, the 15th of August, right now. And that will be a fact till midnight. Add up another 9 hours till the shops are opening on the 27th......
mine too seen my flag and the shops dont need to open for me i have ordered the download version

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member

Knowing the Postal Delivery Service in my Home Town, I'll probaly have to wait till 15:00 Hour, (that is 3:00 pm for the British/US members  :evil:) :doh:
I orderd the boxed version.
BTW, how fast is your internet-Connection? Could take a while to download that massive file  :evil:

Matthew Brown

• Forum member

At least they come, we have the most laziest courier service in the world.
Say it's a Friday, and they cant be bothered to drive to the other end of town because they want a long weekend off.
They just say they couldnt deliver it becasue we were out  >:( Yet we were in the whole time!
Thats happened 3 or 4 times now  :-\

We have to reschedule for monday!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines