Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 12:39:58 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Damage and Other(like falling cargo)(dont reply if you dont like the topic)  (Read 12140 times)

larsdehaan

Knowing the Postal Delivery Service in my Home Town, I'll probaly have to wait till 15:00 Hour, (that is 3:00 pm for the British/US members  :evil:) :doh:
I orderd the boxed version.
BTW, how fast is your internet-Connection? Could take a while to download that massive file  :evil:
dont know and im not going to check ill just findout how long it takes in the time it is downloading i can delete some games

Nathan|C

I'm away for the days coming upto the release of SSE, and I get back the night of the 27th. Which means as soon as I get back I can start downloading and play the game bright and early on the 28th :2thumbs:

trains

• Forum member

I'll be on vacation when SSE is released. Oh well. I'm still getting it on the 27th. I'm staying up till it comes out xD Anyone wanna come to a SSE party? ;D

Also, seeing the name of the topic, I'm pretty sure that ships will not snap in half. Capsizing could be possible given the right conditions in the waves and the way the ship is moving. Launching lifeboats is pretty much confirmed in one video of E3 where Frank was talking about the Coast Guard cutter. I don't think we know about falling cargo yet, only the release will reveal all :)

Scott
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 19:34:28 by trains »

thanks to TJK for this awsome sig :D

Radeon HD 6850; AMD FX 4100 3.62 Ghz; 4 GB Ram

dodweb

• Forum member

They just say they couldnt deliver it because we were out  >:( Yet we were in the whole time!
Thats happened 3 or 4 times now

I live less than 2km from the post office, and they've done that with me more times than I'd be bothered remembering. Usually with packages larger than what would fit on a bike or in my mothers tiny Toyota Iq and that I've paid extra for to have delivered to the door. Sucks pulling out my old '78 Pontiac Bonneville Grand Safari for a 2km drive through the city centre! (well, car is lovely, but that little trip takes more fuel than my moms car does for a month, and I've gone a little green I guess.)

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member

Well, i'm scared the game will not arrived before the school...  :blush:

But, i will not cry now  ;D, what can i do, nothing, JUST HOPING!

Maybe it will arrived in the first week of school, the second week is also all right for spending some time on the computer, but the third week is from hell, then it is done with enjoying.

But there is always a time to catch up and have some fun!  :2thumbs:

Maybe on the winter holidays i even find some yachts in "The Shipyard" ( Sacha )  ;D.

WHAT A HECK! THERE IS NO SPACE FOR PANIC, I WILL WAIT IT TILL THE END AND PLAY IT LIKE NEVER!  ;)

Kind regards.
Capt. Mitch

Dusty926

• Forum member

Guys lets keep this on topic please,thank you.anyways yes i think you can board other boats and thanks for that info Capt. Mitch
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 00:52:21 by Dusty926 »

Dusty926

• Forum member
(Deleted Post)
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 18:40:04 »

(Content Deleted)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 00:53:15 by Dusty926 »

rennie

• Forum member

i can 100% agree it made me want the game more
Play roblox or you are a noob

clanky

• Forum member

ummm guys, you do realise that he was only correcting a typo in the post above?

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

ummm guys, you do realise that he was only correcting a typo in the post above?

Um...

No  :doh:

He could have just edited his post though...

Dusty926

• Forum member

:sleepy:  :o what? oh yeah...HEY IM STILL HERE DON'T THINK IM RETARDED OR SOMETHING!!!!  >:(   >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

:sleepy:  :o what? oh yeah...HEY IM STILL HERE DON'T THINK IM RETARDED OR SOMETHING!!!!  >:(   >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

OK... I don't think I ever implied that...  :-\

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam

Play nice gents.  ;D

There was a wee bit of a condescending hint there, but also, shouting and getting angry isn't needed either.

Let's shake and make up, and enjoy the mutual hobby and interest!  :thumbs:

Fred

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

Fine by me.  :thumbs:

And apologies Dusty - no offence was intended

Dusty926

• Forum member

same here.topic ended
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines