Hello Guest April 18, 2024, 11:19:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: [Speculation] SS:extremes relese Date!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 32007 times)

MMMMMM

• Forum member
Re: SS:extremes relese Date!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2009, 21:53:42 »

but that's not the game is a simple model ... :D

Thats as close as your gonna get then until they decide to release, more screens which i hope is very soon :)

darkcapilla

• Forum member
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2009, 22:03:24 »

mine is really the end of The ship Simulator  8)
well we will see :evil:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 22:06:24 by darkcapilla »

MMMMMM

• Forum member
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2009, 00:43:51 »

What?

Anyway i just Pre-Ordered Ship Simulator Extremes

MMMMMM

• Forum member
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2009, 07:05:16 »

Heres another picture

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2009, 08:36:29 »

Heres another picture

That's a very strange looking thing...Will be quite an interesting edition I think.

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

MMMMMM

• Forum member
« Reply #105 on: November 26, 2009, 08:37:59 »

The thing i just cant help but laugh is there is a heli deck on the back but theres a mast overswing that covers the helideck so how the heck is it supposed to land

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #106 on: November 26, 2009, 08:42:07 »

Well, The boom can move (Obviously), And they could collapse the mast, But I'm clueless on sails...But I'm sure they thought up of something, That pic is a little small to see properly.

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

MMMMMM

• Forum member
« Reply #107 on: November 26, 2009, 08:44:27 »

Theres more on previous page

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2009, 11:24:30 »

Heres some more pictures from SSE!

MMMMMMMMMM, why is it that when I seem to open any topic, you have this post in it? It's all very good that you've decided to share with us your recent discovery- but it isn't recent for the rest of us; the video this comes from is old. And please, only upload it once. There's a good mmmmmmmm
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2009, 13:25:57 »

MMMMMMMMMM, why is it that when I seem to open any topic, you have this post in it? It's all very good that you've decided to share with us your recent discovery- but it isn't recent for the rest of us; the video this comes from is old. And please, only upload it once. There's a good mmmmmmmm

Stuart, I understand your feelings.  This is really annoying because he posted one & the same images 4 times all over the forum!

According to the forum rules:

Spam
Purposely spamming a message board with senseless, vacuous, or empty messages to gain more posts is highly frowned upon! This includes such things as party posts, chain letters, two-word "I agree" or "me too" responses, continually posting the same topic on a particular board, posting the same question across several boards and using the Quote feature without contributing anything new to a thread.

But NO:

*images*

*same images*

*same annoying images*

*again - the same & annoying images!*

This is really sick!  Where's Fred?   It's just the times that people are thankful that I'm not a Mod!
keep it gnarly

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2009, 13:29:53 »

I was just starting to have some respect for mmmmmmmmmmmmm (sorry- is that spelled correctly?) as he has posted some useful things lately.

It wouldn't matter, but these pictures have been around for ages and everyone has seen them. It is deflecting attention away from the important areas of the forum, such as the campaign for Dover - C[cut]
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2009, 13:30:55 »

Good point though.

Where IS Fred? Vstep really do need to add more moderators (and that is no disrespect to the others who can't be expected to be on here all the time).

I think we need a new mod. I vote WM.

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2009, 13:49:57 »

Good point though.

Where IS Fred? Vstep really do need to add more moderators (and that is no disrespect to the others who can't be expected to be on here all the time).

I think we need a new mod. I vote WM.

Thanks, Stu.  I asked Fred some months ago but he said something like they have enough quantity of Mods here at current time.
keep it gnarly

TerryRussell

« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2009, 13:53:20 »

(and that is no disrespect to the others who can't be expected to be on here all the time).
;)

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2009, 14:11:02 »

Thanks, Stu.  I asked Fred some months ago but he said something like they have enough quantity of Mods here at current time.
And with the greatest of respect to Fred- someone who has put an awful lot into this forum (as well as had to take an awful lot out of it (dodgy posts!)) I think he is wrong.

Recent posts have shown that... However the Dr is about somewhere, so hopefully he will see this and either A) cancel all his business plans so that he can be here 24/7 or B)Talk to Fred.

No hint intended, Dr.

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2009, 14:18:51 »

Hi All
Just because Fred & Terry are not on the forum do'es not mean that other moderator's
are not I am on quit a lot same as traddle's .
But we do not fill the forum with drivel just to prove we are here nore do we run around
with a big stick just to prove we can.
But I can assure you all we are watching and reading what is posted
                                                                                              Eric
If you do not like something send a p.m and it will be looked at  :thumbs:

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2009, 14:24:37 »

Just because Fred & Terry are not on the forum do'es not mean that other moderator's
are not I am on quit a lot same as traddle's

Yeah, right...   
37 days in 3 years for Eric or 46 days in 5 months for me.  Who else spent more time here monitoring the forum, eh?  ;D
keep it gnarly

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2009, 14:29:17 »

Hi
O.K I will leave my computer running 24/7 and boost my hour's on the forum  !:)

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2009, 14:30:15 »

Yeah, right...   
37 days in 3 years for Eric or 46 days in 5 months for me.  Who else spent more time here monitoring the forum, eh?  ;D

Plus online times of my fellows Diamant & Cushioncraft - even Fred will be way behind me in charts!  :sleepy:
keep it gnarly

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2009, 14:33:46 »

Is that really something to be proud of...? ???
Kind Regards,
Jack.

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2009, 14:44:42 »

Hi
Like I said I will leave the comp running 24/7 with the forum on in the background and
boost the hour's proving nothing  :thumbs: but if having all that time online and it floats you'r boat
why not but meanwhile unlike you wm I do have a life beyond the computer screen
                                                                                                             Eric

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2009, 15:32:05 »

Sadsid,

I think the effectiveness of management of any project can not be judged based on attendance.

Score Sadsid 1 Wavemusic 0

However, the effectiveness of management of any project can be judged based on quality of the project

Score Sadsid 1 Wavemusic 1

With all respect, you don't need to explain how the Goderating system works. I think it fair to say that there are less Goderator-hours per day now than at any time I have known the forum. And this isn't in any way a criticism of you Angus, Dr, Dave M, anyone else I've forgotten.

mvsmith

« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2009, 15:38:22 »

Hi Stu,
Using time spent on the job as a measure of effectiveness reminds me of the Kamikaze with 35 missions.
Regards,
Marty

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2009, 15:45:30 »

A good point, Marty... I must remember that one  :D

Capt. Matt

• Forum member
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2009, 16:01:51 »

Love waking up in the morning to come on the forum and read whats going on  ::) The mods do a great job but I dont think it would hurt to have a few more :)

Thanks TJK!
Intel Core i7 930@ 2.8GHz, 12GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, Asus P6X58D-E, EVGA GeForce GTX 650 2 Win
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines