Hello Guest April 30, 2024, 15:20:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1912 Titanic Navigation Lights  (Read 18904 times)

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
Re: 1912 Titanic Navigation Lights
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2010, 23:25:55 »

You can search the forum on how to use cheat codes, but I used the code "See" after choosing the option to view a 3D render of the ship (From the ship selection screen, below the ship's picture).

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 16:33:56 »

uhy
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 18:16:31 »

Sam

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2010, 14:07:49 »

I don't know how it was at the time of Titanic.

But in the first picture of your first post I can't see the rear toplight, and that is not correct!

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2010, 20:37:12 »

uhy ?  ?  ?  ???

Can't you speak other languages, TFM? English, French, Cadetish.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

rjwhyte09

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2010, 01:17:57 »

i think there should be a total update with titanic they done it with ocean star and nearly every light in the ships is on but titanic looks boring all it need is a few  lights at the funnel  to make the funnel to stand out and light  on deck bridge and all the deck should be lighted up and it should look great
VIRTUAL SHIPS & VIRTUAL SHIP LINES

> http://virtualshipsandvirtualshiplines.weebly.com/

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 11:20:48 »

i think there should be a total update with titanic they done it with ocean star and nearly every light in the ships is on but titanic looks boring all it need is a few  lights at the funnel  to make the funnel to stand out and light  on deck bridge and all the deck should be lighted up and it should look great
Some lights for the Titanic would be great, but the issue is accuracy ;)

For instance, no light on the ship so much as indirectly shone on the funnels, and no lights forward of the bridge with the exception of the ship's foremast light were on at night. I worked on making indications of where lights are placed, but abandoned that idea months ago.

If anyone here is willing to pay a bit of money to light the Titanic, there is a particular book: "Titanic: A Modelmaker's Manual" by Peter Davies-Garner. It is intended to act as a sort of instruction book for those who want to make mostly-wooden models of the ship, but it is rather helpful for 3D models, too, it seems. It includes plans to just about everywhere a player can visit on the Ship Simulator Titanic besides the 2nd class entrance. It indicates where you can find a certain type of light in different areas on the decks, and is therefore very helpful.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 11:24:03 by RMS Gigantic »

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2011, 06:05:16 »

Some lights for the Titanic would be great, but the issue is accuracy ;)

For instance, no light on the ship so much as indirectly shone on the funnels, and no lights forward of the bridge with the exception of the ship's foremast light were on at night. I worked on making indications of where lights are placed, but abandoned that idea months ago.

If anyone here is willing to pay a bit of money to light the Titanic, there is a particular book: "Titanic: A Modelmaker's Manual" by Peter Davies-Garner. It is intended to act as a sort of instruction book for those who want to make mostly-wooden models of the ship, but it is rather helpful for 3D models, too, it seems. It includes plans to just about everywhere a player can visit on the Ship Simulator Titanic besides the 2nd class entrance. It indicates where you can find a certain type of light in different areas on the decks, and is therefore very helpful.

School Is now In Session, not sure about the lights but it's a start.. ill keep on the lookout

http://inscale.org/pub/index.php?topic=738.0

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2011, 20:55:05 »

School Is now In Session, not sure about the lights but it's a start.. ill keep on the lookout

http://inscale.org/pub/index.php?topic=738.0
That's the one ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines