Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 16:43:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 16922 times)

CaptainMike1

• Forum member
Re: Thank You
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2009, 10:59:01 »

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2009, 12:13:15 »

Thank you all for being proper good people! :angel:
DiamondEagleDB09rms On youtube! Now with New Playlist!
<br />Thanks to TJK for this awesome Sig!

Ncena1

• Forum member
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2009, 20:25:20 »

Thank you Vstep for all the more and less usefull Sims.

Thanks all that ever helped me and all that ever talked to me   ;)

Season

• Forum member
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2009, 01:31:36 »

Nice topic, very sweet. :) Though the topic is old, I still think it is appropriate to post this...

My first thanks goes out to...

Carl - For always being there for me. Simply everything. I was heartbroken when I came back to the Ship Simulator forums, realizing you quitted. But I know it wasn't your choice. I miss you immensely, and I wish you would come back some time. I need a tissue now... (yes, I'm extremely sensitive)

Then we have...

Fred - You are amazing. I really like you, you are very polite and funny, and I appreciate you for every time you have helped me out. I hope I can have many more laughs with you. :2thumbs:

Terry - I'd like to thank you as well for every time you helped me out. Just like Fred, you make an amazing administrator, keep up the awesome work! ;D

Saltydog - Being there for me as a friend. Missing the old days, when we talked a lot. ;)

Stuart - Same counts for Stuart, I've had good talks with you and I hope there are many more to follow :thumbs:

Wout (and the others deciding about it back in the old days) - Giving me the opportunity to be a Forum Moderator. I felt like I achieved something to be proud of (though it was a silly application, but whatever), but just not anybody can be a moderator, so I was proud of myself anyway, and it was like that all the time it lasted. Thank you :).

Vstep - This is obvious. Thanks! :2thumbs:

Like Terry said in page 1, this feels like quitting, but never mind. ^^

Season

Tor Einar

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2009, 13:03:54 »

Thanks for all the help the Forum-members have done for me! Without them, I would still wonder how you get the ship to accelerate. :P        Tor Einar :captain:

Tor Einar

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2009, 13:04:53 »

Oh, snap... The color should have been blue, not purple! :lol:
                             Tor Einar :captain:

Capt. Matt

• Forum member
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2009, 17:30:21 »

Oh Boy well I have a list in my head
First i'd like to say thanks to tore...for making my sig and welcoming me to the forum...

Thanks to Jonah...for helping me with my forum

Fred...for advise and many other things

Terry for telling me what marmite was  :doh: And being  :evil:  :doh: And all of the computing advise that he gives

Jack...for a countless amount of things

And to the rest of you Thanks for all of these good times...and making new friends who would have known buying a game would have resulted in this :2thumbs:

Thanks TJK!
Intel Core i7 930@ 2.8GHz, 12GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, Asus P6X58D-E, EVGA GeForce GTX 650 2 Win
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines