Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 10:08:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.8 patch problems  (Read 3115 times)

va6pc

• Forum member
1.8 patch problems
« on: August 20, 2008, 06:07:39 »

Hi All
 Well , I found , downloaded, and installed the patch only to see that all the missions are gone. Even the ones I already completed. I still have the money earned but no missions what so ever. If I just click on the start mission button I get to follow a white and red plane around that is towing a banner. Not fun when you are supposed to be on the high seas :'(. ARG . I have included a picture of the box I have to confirm that the 1.8 2006 patch is the one I need. Not sure what happened but can I uninstall the patch to get my profile back or do I have to uninstall and reinstall the game and leave the patch off this time ?
 hanks guys for any help....
 Trev

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
Re: 1.8 patch problems
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 08:24:32 »

I have the same problem, I had to re-install the game and just not update to that patch.

Reingeneration

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 08:20:16 »

!:) !:) !:) I have just purchased a ship Sim 2006 with Add ons, and installed it. I have been playing it successfully and noticed this download [Ship Simulator 2006 1.8 patch].
I have applied it and now when I load the game all I get is a flickering white square in the top left quarter of my screen.   Any ideas please????

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 14:07:33 »

This is the 08 board..

TJK

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 16:09:39 »

!:) !:) !:) I have just purchased a ship Sim 2006 with Add ons, and installed it. I have been playing it successfully and noticed this download [Ship Simulator 2006 1.8 patch].
I have applied it and now when I load the game all I get is a flickering white square in the top left quarter of my screen.   Any ideas please????
Hi Reingeneration

welcome to the forum
can you please register you game on the forum profile, Un install the game from you PC restart it and install it again, if you have bought your game recently you do not need the patch, it's to date
when open the game first time Lock on you left down corner on you screen an you will see your game version

Reingeneration

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 09:23:51 »

Thanks for that. Now I see I am on 1.8 already. I have reinstalled and now all is tickety boo. ;) ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines