Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 12:40:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changement de la Radio  (Read 3812 times)

djduff

• Forum member
Changement de la Radio
« on: August 04, 2008, 10:54:32 »

Bonjour,
Je voudrai savoir si certains ont déjà installés le Patch pour la Radio et quel était l'avantage
Je sais que la radio actuelle n'est pas très audible.
Merci d'avance.
Olivier

Denis

• Global Moderator
Re: Changement de la Radio
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 11:04:53 »

Bonjour,

personnellement, non, j'ai coupé le son de la radio. A priori ce patch ajoute des samples supplémentaires, c'est tout - enfin c'est ce que j'ai compris.

Au passage, je ne sais pas si vous avez remarqué, mais dans les samples radio, il y a un message qui manifestement est émis par un navire français, avec un acccent anglais "bien de chez nous" !! Je ne me souviens plus dans quel port on l'entend.

djduff

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 13:55:33 »

Elle donne des infos relatifs à la mission ou ce n'est vraiment jamais utile?
Moi le poblème c'est que je ne comprend jamais rien même en parlant anglais, je voulais donc voir si la qualitée était meilleur ou non mais pour le moment, j'ai également coupé la radio.

Merci de ta réponse.

Denis

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 14:42:41 »

non, rien à voir avec la mission - ce ne sont que des samples de conversations réelles. en revanche, le jeu ne diffuse que les samples correspondant à ta zone de navigation.

si tu navigues à Rotterdam, tu n'entendras que des enregistrements réalisés sur le trafic radio réel de Rotterdam.

En tous cas, ce n'est que pour l'ambiance sonore, et pas du tout interactif avec le jeu !

djduff

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 14:47:11 »

Merci de la réponse. Olivier

TerryRussell

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 18:13:28 »

Excuse me for interupting. Perhaps you could translate fo me, Denis? Merci, tres bien..

Je suis désolé, mais je ne parle pas français.

But, I am going to travel to Rotterdam and Hamburg soon and record Radio sounds from those places. Then I will issue an update to the radio sounds. I will also travel to other locations over the next few months (Norway, Sweden, Malaysia, Australia, USA, Canada) and will record sounds from other ports, so that the radio sounds are more appropriate to the locations of your missions.

But, for missions that use several environments, unfortunately Ship Simulator cannot currently be programmed to change the sound set.

Happy sailing! (Navigation heureuse - ?)

Denis

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 18:19:19 »

Hi Terry ! you're very welcome, even in the french section of the forum ;)

DjDuff question was about your radio pack, he wanted to know if it was bringing useful informations to accomplish the missions. I answered him that the radio pack was only here to bring a realistic ambiance, but that the radio pack was of no use for the missions.

I just hope you won't only bring sounds from your trip, but also nice pictures !!

And, by the way, your translation for "Happy Sailing" is good ! But french sailors tend to say "Bon vent" !

TerryRussell

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 18:25:32 »

Hi Denis.

Thank you for the welcome.

Yes, the French I learned at school 40 years ago got me to understand the posts in this thread, but I doubt I could post in French. "Sorry, but I don't speak French" was about the best I could do".

My translation skills are fully occupied when talking to my wife, who is American...  ;D

The radio sounds are sequences that I recorded from my boat and on various beaches along the Solent in January and February of this year. (I live in Selsey, at the eastern end of the Solent). So they don't have any bearing on the missions.

However, in the Creators Forum, we do try to match radio sounds to missions where possible, so that the realism is increased.

Bon vent!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines