Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 13:48:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbs up to the developers!  (Read 2526 times)

Warspite2

• Forum member
Thumbs up to the developers!
« on: August 03, 2008, 06:34:36 »

I can't believe how far this sim has came already since it was first released. Its really amazing! I have not played in a little while prior to the last two weeks which I have been playing it almost daily. I found so many of the missions were just really good and sucked me in and I have not experienced that in ship sim until now. Its starting to get that feeling that flight sim has... after you turn off your comp, you actually felt as if you had flown somewhere. Now its like you feel you are really at sea, walking around on the ships, looking around while its cruising. Try turning up your volume with EAX enabled and hear the sounds of the sea or the water crashing along the bow of the ship as you cruise through. Oh yeah, this is REALLY starting to get good now!  :) I highly recommend this to any sim buffs now, you absolutely cannot go wrong with it the way they have it all fixed up now.

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: Thumbs up to the developers!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 08:58:12 »

Well said ;D

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 12:18:53 »

HI Warspite2
At list i see one more topics with positive things about the developers they relay deserve it they do a fantastic job for us to haw fun with the simulator.
Well said and i haw said me meaning in several topics and posts here in the forum so all now watt i mean so welcoming after, i hope more players will find out how hard they works for us to haw fun, So let us give them the honor they earn
TJK/Capt.Bluebeard

Warspite2

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 00:18:19 »

A fine example of just one really good mission is the one I just did, "Fisher Follows Fish". Try steering the North Star from the bridge using the actual bridge wheel in this mission once you end up in the english channel. The rough waves and 35knt winds moving the ship all over and its hard to keep the wheel straight. This was just too awesome. I ended up sinking in the english channel though from a collision.

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 04:29:32 »

I play FSX but i feel bad for the Developers they have to put up with a lot of bull from my fellow FSX members saying they dont like the bridge since there are not as many controls at the helm. so i think they need a well deserved pat on the back ;D

Pain is weakness leaving the body-Special Ops Instructors.
http://www.freewebs.com/shipsimusa/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines