Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 23:28:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Simulator Secret Parking Lot  (Read 8645 times)

llamalord

• Forum member
Ship Simulator Secret Parking Lot
« on: July 08, 2008, 17:22:47 »

In this small 1sq mile area in Maassluis there are 13 of our vessels that are in ship simulator.

If you ask me, this is where V-STEP parks all of the ships and takes them out when we want to use them. :D
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

www.llamalord

NathanC

Re: Ship Simulator Secret Parking Lot
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 18:30:53 »

Llamalord, the arrow for the Elbe is pointing to the wrong ship - It's the one parked just at the bottom where the river cuts of the screen - and that's not the RPA 12, the RPA 12 is based just up the river in Vlaardingen

And that ship doesn't look like the Marbella Delight, and that must be a Arie Visser sister because the tail dosn't kick up like that, and the P6 patrol looks like a tu.....ok, i'll stop  ;D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 18:32:34 by NathanC »

llamalord

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 18:39:54 »

OK Then..... ::)

I still think that is a RPA 12.

I know that's not the Arie Visser because I know where it really is.

And I'm not saying that P6 is a patrol boat but I think it is a like model.

And I'm sorry about the Elbe I obviously Haven't bought it yet.

So there. ;D

www.llamalord

NathanC

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 19:10:38 »

OK Then..... ::)

I still think that is a RPA 12.

I know that's not the Arie Visser because I know where it really is.

And I'm not saying that P6 is a patrol boat but I think it is a like model.

And I'm sorry about the Elbe I obviously Haven't bought it yet.

So there. ;D

No need for the roll eyes...IT WAS A JOKE  ;)

And there are over 30 lookalike RPAs based all along that River from Europoort to Rotterdam city, so it could be any

llamalord

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 19:13:45 »

There are only 29 look alikes! >:(Oh Like I know that.

Ohh I get it a joke. ;D ;)

www.llamalord

pauljanaway1

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 20:52:33 »

anyone with ship ideas just go park your ship in that space and we will see it ingame soon  :D

is that all they do just look out the window and go lets make that ship  ???

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 02:21:21 »

i new the vstep secret parking rumors was true just like area 51 and UFOs

Pain is weakness leaving the body-Special Ops Instructors.
http://www.freewebs.com/shipsimusa/

llamalord

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 04:59:39 »

Wow! :D
Most people don't even know what or where Roswell is. ;D

Look at this UFO cought in Google Earth. 8)

I don't think that's a weather ballon. ::)

www.llamalord

pauljanaway1

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 09:51:16 »

you mean Roswell new mexico where they had an ufo crash in 1947

llamalord

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 09:56:02 »

Of coarse that's what I mean. ;)

www.llamalord

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 10:38:03 »

Interesting! What's the location of this in Google Earth (coordinates)? :D

llamalord

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 22:09:07 »

I Don't know, I'll find it again along with another stange picture and tell you in a bit. :-\ :)

www.llamalord

Minime

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 13:29:24 »

Isn't area51 a very secret place? If so, why can we see it on google earth?

thanks to Tore/TJK for this awesome sig

NathanC

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 15:06:18 »

Isn't area51 a very secret place? If so, why can we see it on google earth?

I don't understand either  ??? If they'res anything to hide there, they wouldn't of shown it

I don't believe this Area 51 UFO rubbish anyway, i think it's just a testing base for in development aircraft  ::)

Person264

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 16:49:19 »

If there is anything secret it wouldn't be above ground, they're cleverer than that in America. Any aliens are probably in the mountains somewhere, or under the base

Captain Best

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 18:40:36 »

lol. it might a kid missing a gas ballon or the plane that did trow out a water ballon ;D

llamalord

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 21:50:33 »

I don't believe this Area 51 UFO rubbish anyway, i think it's just a testing base for in development aircraft  ::)

:o Shun the non-believer. ;)

www.llamalord

pauljanaway1

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 09:58:13 »

area 51 is a real pace it is the worsed ketp sectet in the whole world i remeber watching a tv progarm where some traveler where arrested because they got to close to it. it is also a no fly zone so somtihing is going on.

i would also like to say that back in the 1930's the uk had a govoment department to deal with ufo siteings

NathanC

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 15:12:15 »

area 51 is a real pace it is the worsed ketp sectet in the whole world i remeber watching a tv progarm where some traveler where arrested because they got to close to it. it is also a no fly zone so somtihing is going on.

i would also like to say that back in the 1930's the uk had a govoment department to deal with ufo siteings

Notice that there are a hell of a lot more UFO sightings in the US rather than UK.....?

That, shows something else must be going on rather than some silly weather baloon sightings  ;D

Person264

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 16:45:26 »

Well, America is quite a big place. Some people will say they saw one if they wanted to see one, even if there was nothing there. Don't get me wrong, there are probably aliens around, but its funny how all the spaceships people "see" have the same general flying saucer shape. Aliens aren't very imaginative are they? ;)
Anyway, what was this topic about?

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 17:09:25 »

Aliens, Shmaliens, its a pile of Rubbish, i mean common' where is there evidence? and besides even if there was "evidence" i'd still have my doubts as to whether this whole alien thing is real. I think that there MAY be other life in another Solar System we have not yet found, but in the future, i think we will come accross something, or something will find us......but for now-its a load of rubbish.

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Person264

• Forum member
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 19:40:09 »

I know what you mean. It would take a LONG time for aliens to rach us, unless Einstein was wrong and we can go faster than light. I'm pretty sure there are life forms on other planets though 8). Anyone every read "Who Built the Moon?"? it is a good book apart from the conclusion, there is some interesting stuff about how stuff ties in with the moon. (You can fall asleep now) In the book they say that the theory that a collision with a Mars sized body with earth created the moon is wrong, because the spin of the Earth would be different and the moon would have been different. There's an interesting bit about how the Moon could be hollow, as when the americans got rid of their landing modules and they hit the moon, seismometers on the moon seemed to show it was "ringing" and sort of vibrating from the impact. Weird. I still think aliens are in the universe somewhere, just not sure whether they are here.

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 19:49:26 »

I know what you mean. It would take a LONG time for aliens to rach us, unless Einstein was wrong and we can go faster than light. I'm pretty sure there are life forms on other planets though 8). Anyone every read "Who Built the Moon?"? it is a good book apart from the conclusion, there is some interesting stuff about how stuff ties in with the moon. (You can fall asleep now) In the book they say that the theory that a collision with a Mars sized body with earth created the moon is wrong, because the spin of the Earth would be different and the moon would have been different. There's an interesting bit about how the Moon could be hollow, as when the americans got rid of their landing modules and they hit the moon, seismometers on the moon seemed to show it was "ringing" and sort of vibrating from the impact. Weird. I still think aliens are in the universe somewhere, just not sure whether they are here.

Sher (sorry, Irish accent coming in there) how do they know what happened, it was billions of years ago, how can they "oh yeh this happened and errrr yeh there was a big bang and it did this and that" we will never know what happened, and when. Time travel will never happen, the time we are in now is the time we are in now, it is impossable to go back in time and see what happened and when (although that would be great). I wouldn't consider other life forms to be "aliens" though, but anyway, why bother spending millions of pounds on trying to find other life forms and planets etc. when we have an earth here thats suitable for us to live in if we look after it, and we should be looking after the planet we already have and live in, earth. I can see this planet becoming too polluted for us to live in though, in a few million years maybe.

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

pauljanaway1

• Forum member
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 20:46:46 »

yes i think alians are just a lod of rubbish but there are some nutter out that that beleave they are real and they they hqve seen them and someone must beleave it as we used to have a department for them

Person264

• Forum member
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 21:10:23 »

So, what your saying is that of all the billions of planets there are in the universe, our Earth is the only one with life forms on it.

BTW I'm not saying that book is true, its just quite interesting
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines