Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 16:09:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: real world weather  (Read 2215 times)

jimmer

• Forum member
real world weather
« on: July 14, 2007, 15:39:53 »

would it possible to have a feature which is real world weather like say you did an crossing from southampton to rotterdam you could have real world sea conditions it could be bit like the real world weather engine in flight simulator 2004 an fsx

cheers
jimmer

JHB

• Forum member
Re: real world weather
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 20:48:01 »

would it possible to have a feature which is real world weather like say you did an crossing from southampton to rotterdam you could have real world sea conditions it could be bit like the real world weather engine in flight simulator 2004 an fsx

cheers
jimmer

I hope it will come in the future. What a great suggestion! ;)

mporter

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 23:05:24 »

Hey!  I deal with "real world weather" every day and lots of times it's not so nice.  I'd much rather have good weather in ShipSim unless somehow I feel masochistic or want a particular challenge.

;D

Cheers,
Michael
Michael Porter Marine Design
www.mp-marine.com

Fireburn

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 23:16:22 »

Great idea, I love it, I think it can be added, because there are loads of weathersite's, and they also cover seas.

Hey!  I deal with "real world weather" every day and lots of times it's not so nice.  I'd much rather have good weather in ShipSim unless somehow I feel masochistic or want a particular challenge.

Off course there should be an option to turn it on/off. Just like you can change the weather now.

Regards

jimmer

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 18:24:01 »

hi
the system could be very simliar to the ones used in flight simulator which when you can choose your weather eg sunny skies thunderstorm etc you could still use that but you could have a feature of real world weather and you select it if you want if people want a more relistic crossing

cheers
jimmer
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines