Hello Guest May 02, 2024, 02:12:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you didn't know  (Read 1207 times)

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
If you didn't know
« on: June 23, 2008, 14:10:47 »

If you did not already know. I am leaving for 2 weeks tommorow. My longest vacation EVER. So I will have limited time, although I am staying at my aunt's with free wireless internet and our D.C. hotel has internet also. Both my mom and I are taking our laptops so I will be able to come on and look. But I am going to have 2 young cousins (2 years old, 2 month old) and an older 16 Y/O that wants me to play 'rockband' with her.  ::) Anyway I will check now and then but I probably won't post much. I hear I get to sleep on a blow-up bed.  8) And I get to drive a boat.  ;D

Aslong as my cat is ok then I am happy. She is 'kinda' eating and bathing now. Aslong as she dosn't die while I am gone.

I am taking 3GB of storage for images. That is about 600 photos for you. Then I will upload them all to flickr when I get home, or while I am on the train to D.C. and have time.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 14:17:08 by Agent|Austin »

Captain Best

• Forum member
Re: If you didn't know
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 14:43:31 »

If you did not already know. I am leaving for 2 weeks tommorow. My longest vacation EVER. So I will have limited time, although I am staying at my aunt's with free wireless internet and our D.C. hotel has internet also. Both my mom and I are taking our laptops so I will be able to come on and look. But I am going to have 2 young cousins (2 years old, 2 month old) and an older 16 Y/O that wants me to play 'rockband' with her.  ::) Anyway I will check now and then but I probably won't post much. I hear I get to sleep on a blow-up bed.  8) And I get to drive a boat.  ;D

Aslong as my cat is ok then I am happy. She is 'kinda' eating and bathing now. Aslong as she dosn't die while I am gone.

I am taking 3GB of storage for images. That is about 600 photos for you. Then I will upload them all to flickr when I get home, or while I am on the train to D.C. and have time.
Have good time then. See you About 2 weeks and 1 day :D :'(

trains

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 18:57:35 »

don't forget the burgers  ;D and try to get some pics of the railroad stations and the trains there.

thanks to TJK for this awsome sig :D

Radeon HD 6850; AMD FX 4100 3.62 Ghz; 4 GB Ram

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 09:15:06 »

Welcome Aboard
For your convenience, here is your flight information for your upcoming trip to Boston on Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air starting 06/24/2008. We've also listed useful information and services to help make your trip easy

Captain Best

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 09:48:15 »

Welcome Aboard
For your convenience, here is your flight information for your upcoming trip to Boston on Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air starting 06/24/2008. We've also listed useful information and services to help make your trip easy

Have a good trip. Good Bye. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines