Hello Guest September 29, 2024, 12:24:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Valid licence key  (Read 1732 times)

Torquemada

• Forum member
No Valid licence key
« on: June 03, 2008, 07:28:06 »

Ok whats the deal here i just updated to the current patch and when I load up the game it ask's again for the CD I enter that key just like i did when i first installed the game there and played for awhile then saw that this patch was out for the game installed that asked again for the cd key thing and will not take it.
I checked and re-checked my email to make sure i had the correct key in and all was good any ideas please?

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
Re: No Valid licence key
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 07:50:07 »

Ok whats the deal here i just updated to the current patch and when I load up the game it ask's again for the CD I enter that key just like i did when i first installed the game there and played for awhile then saw that this patch was out for the game installed that asked again for the cd key thing and will not take it.
I checked and re-checked my email to make sure i had the correct key in and all was good any ideas please?

Send your license key to a moderator and they will check it.

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 21:53:34 »

Hello Torquemade,

Indeed, if you send your license key to me in a PM (never put one on the forum for all to see) I will see if I can check it out for you!

Regards,
Fred

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 21:54:56 »

Hello Torquemade,

Indeed, if you send your license key to me in a PM (never put one on the forum for all to see) I will see if I can check it out for you!

Regards,
Fred

Indeed and if you don't know how, here is the link to Message Mad_Fred

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=14799
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines