Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 13:15:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: expantion packl  (Read 9314 times)

hynes123

• Forum member
expantion packl
« on: May 27, 2008, 19:04:29 »

when will the boxed verson of new horasans be out in the shops in england?
you start off as a crew member intill you are captin where people bow at your feet.

goodles

• Forum member
Re: expantion packl
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 19:06:14 »

it allready is!

you can find it in your nearest GAME store  ::)

hynes123

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 19:22:42 »

i am rading them is it in pc world or the store called GAME?
you start off as a crew member intill you are captin where people bow at your feet.

pauljanaway1

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 19:32:35 »

got to amazon it's £14

SWAT1228

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 10:14:50 »

When is it coming out in North America?

MrFlappy102

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 17:37:35 »

When is it coming out in the USA, i can't wait to get my hands on it!

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 17:41:35 »

Information of when New Horizons come out in North America is unknown. However, I do see it on amazon but it says there are no copies availible :-\.

hynes123

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 18:25:43 »

do you lose your ranks when you install new horasans

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 18:50:33 »

do you lose your ranks when you install new horasans
No.

When is it coming out in the USA, i can't wait to get my hands on it!

Download Version is available.

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 21:38:27 »

Yes, However it costs Euros, which americans do not have.

TerryRussell

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 21:48:13 »

If you pay by credit card (as you need to for downloads), the credit card company pays in Euros and charges you in the equivalent number of dollars (plus some fees, of course!).

I use my credit card a lot for buying things from other countries. It works well.

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 21:54:56 »

Yes, well, I do wish that applied to me since I dont have a credit card :P. Come to think of it, I dont have a wallet etheir:D. My bank accout is my dresser droor ;D

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 22:08:29 »

Yes, well, I do wish that applied to me since I dont have a credit card :P. Come to think of it, I dont have a wallet etheir:D. My bank accout is my dresser droor ;D
Ask your parents? And then you can pay them back? (Depends how old you are)

TerryRussell

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 22:10:54 »

In that case, you don't need to worry if the site shows it in Dollars, Euro, Sterling or Goat Tails.   ;D

Shame. New Horizons is good.

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2008, 22:14:56 »

Ahh, I dont think I want to go through all that trouble, and neither do my parents :D.

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 23:34:12 »

Ahh, I dont think I want to go through all that trouble, and neither do my parents :D.
You just say mom can you buy me this game I will pay for it. They use their credit card witch just changes USD to Euros and then deducts the amount of USD that that many Euros equals. (Exchange Rate) and then you pay them from your bank account?

TerryRussell

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2008, 23:40:34 »

Gosh.

That sounded complicated! But I know what you mean.

You buy the download. You get a bill in dollars (or whatever currency you use in your country). The end.

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 22:13:18 »

Yes, however my family perfers I get the boxed version because any download version for anything is too complicated. What if you get a new computer, what then? Or what if you need to reinstall the game?

TerryRussell

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 22:23:05 »

Easy!

Save the downloaded file to a CD or memory stick.

Write down your serial number/user code.

Keep it safe.

The downloaded version very easy to use. I haven't bought boxed copies of software for years, except where there is no other way (e.g. for Microsoft operating systems, etc).

This evening I have downloaded and installed a new DNS server and a new mail server. I have archived the download files and the serial numbers & license codes. They are now stored safely here and 8 miles up the road in my other office. I also have a third copy stored in Romania. (In my offices there).
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 22:25:28 by TerryRussell »

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 22:39:03 »

Yes, however my family perfers I get the boxed version because any download version for anything is too complicated. What if you get a new computer, what then? Or what if you need to reinstall the game?
If you get a new computer you go to your account grab the download link, get your license key from the forums and ta-da.

TerryRussell

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 23:53:11 »

Hi A|A.

The words of caution with that method are that if you get in the habit of letting your PC log in automatically, when you lose the PC, you may have forgotten the log in name. If you then can't access your account, everything else becomes tricky.

So make sure you can remember the login details. Or else make backups, as suggested above.

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2008, 00:41:50 »

Hi A|A.

The words of caution with that method are that if you get in the habit of letting your PC log in automatically, when you lose the PC, you may have forgotten the log in name. If you then can't access your account, everything else becomes tricky.

So make sure you can remember the login details. Or else make backups, as suggested above.

Well I use universal passwords for most things. Not the safest but w/e

nyman127

• Forum member
PLZZZZZ HELP ME GET A NEW LICENSE KEY!
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 22:02:39 »

I BUT THE GAME AND WHEN I WHERE GOING TO WRITE THE LICENSE KEY IT SAYS THAT ITS ALREDY USED BY SOMONE ELSE PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME :'(

/VIKTOR

PS/IM NOT THAT GOD AT ENGLISH

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2008, 22:23:41 »

Ahoy nyman127,
Shouting in Forums is very unpolite.  By Shouting I mean writing Your total Message in Capital Letters.
Please consider to use Caps only when necessary.
Concerning Your Problem: Try this one: Write a Personal Message to one of the Global Moderators (You can find them by clicking on members and then sort out the position column) and send this person Your License Key. Never, but really Never put it in a Topic.  This is all I can advice You to do. Good Luck
Regards
Aad
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/

Drakko

• Forum member
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2009, 00:08:04 »

If you pay by credit card (as you need to for downloads), the credit card company pays in Euros and charges you in the equivalent number of dollars (plus some fees, of course!).

I use my credit card a lot for buying things from other countries. It works well.

so if i am from mexico , (if a am going to buy ship sim) the pesos become to euros?(euro=18.65pesos)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines