Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 21:23:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Very disappointed with the 1.4.1 patch  (Read 6532 times)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: Very disappointed with the 1.4.1 patch
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2008, 20:48:50 »

I'm just sick of reading through lots of annoying messages where people have a go at VSTEP - and i seriously can't stand people endlessly throwing negative comments at people who spent lots of time developing a game for there enjoyment. 4 or 5 topics of "the 1.4.1 patch is dreadful" and 2 topics with a list of fault in a SS2008 game. There have been several times where i have thought about abondoning this forum, and finding another friendlier one where some of the members don't continuosly nag the hard working people who made the game.

Unfortunately Nathan, that's a fact of life.  Some members were disappointed with the latest update because it caused their game to malfunction, that's why it was removed from the servers (I had the same problems too) :)

If we don't allow members to complain, or offer an opinion, we would never get anything solved ;)

Just my opinion of course :)
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Subwolf

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2008, 21:05:39 »

DJM, I'm aware of the depth issues in that environment. Not interested in that, only Vstep can fix it. I asked where it's possible to complete a turnaround with the OS in there, if any at all. Maybe you can find the answer in all those depth topics, I didn't..

Looks like it's full astern all the way back to the Isles of Wight. VSTEP I love you ;D

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2008, 21:07:52 »

That's why I suggested............

Post your question in a relevant topic, one that's relating to depth of environments ;)

;)

If you ask your question in a relevant topic, you may find you get an answer :)
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Subwolf

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2008, 21:18:44 »

That's why I suggested............

;)

If you ask your question in a relevant topic, you may find you get an answer :)

Never mind, I'm on my way down the channel full astern. The Ocean Star is actually passing 20 knots, so I'll be out of here in no time. Maybe some old fishermen lost their denture, but I'm not going back in there until the Vsteps have done some bottom digging.

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2008, 08:15:23 »

Maybe some old fishermen lost their denture

I really feel sorry for them :-\

Subwolf

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2008, 16:09:30 »

Can you believe it :o

I tried once again to turn around the Ocean Star in Southampton, and this time it was a success. The middle swinging ground they use in real life near the new city cruise terminal is actually deep enough. I just have to position the ship on the right spot before I start the turnaround, take it real slow and handle the azipods with care ;)

pauljanaway1

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2008, 16:26:46 »

i have never had a problem with low water but then again i stay to the white shiping lanes and the map
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines