Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 12:28:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrades in General  (Read 1102 times)

bulkcarrier

• Forum member
Upgrades in General
« on: May 21, 2008, 15:28:03 »

Here are few more of my Questions.

1.  After dealing with Train Simulator for years, and dabbling in Flight Sim for a while, I must say, a lot of these models are VERY detailed.  I have upgrade various horns and whistles as discussed in the forums, but is there anywhere to download extra "Add on" vessels, such as in Train or Flight Sim?  I am a very big supporter of Pay ware, and would love to see some "stick ships" or Pana-Max bulkers/tankers, or even a geared bulker such as my photo which I have posted below.

2.  I have played a couple of missions, and they are great fun.  I have noticed a few minor porblems, such as missing way points..ie, when you play Marseille to Rotterdam, out on the North Atlantic, you make your turn, then there is no more way points..where should one go?  Or when playing the New container port mission, I deliver all the pilots to the various ships, then board the Vermaas to take her down river.  When you reach the final waypoint to dock, there is a vessel in the "green circle".
3.  Is there another update for the mission editor?  I open it up, and it seems to be stuck in 600x400 graphics.  I try to load an existing mission, and it will show no in game existing missions..(i was trying to correct some of the problems above)..just curious.

Thanks so much for you time..If anyone knows how to build ships, I sailed extensively in my "transportation career", and would be willing to share my photos if they would be of assistance.  Lots of GreatLakes ships!

Best Regards,

Galen
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 15:31:13 by bulkcarrier »

"Sarnia Traffic..The American Valor..Up at 1 & 2, 4 and a half hours to Harbor Beach"

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: Upgrades in General
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 20:00:49 »

Hiya Galen :)

For answers to technical questions, you need to first check Technical Support, and if necessary, post a new topic :)

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/board,5.0.html

Please Note:  To access this area, you will need to register your licence key into your forum profile.  If you're not sure how to do this, please check the General FAQ's or PM a Moderator.

For your other questions:

The Search function is there to help you find the information you need, please use it before posting a new topic.  You can also check the FAQ's and Announcements board for the latest Ship Simulator information.

Regards.

DJM/Carl.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines