Hello Guest July 02, 2024, 06:45:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I think I had a heart attack  (Read 11364 times)

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
I think I had a heart attack
« on: May 08, 2008, 03:24:19 »

Look at this.  8) Should get it in the next few days.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 03:34:46 by Agent|Austin »

NathanC

Re: I think I had a heart attack
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 06:27:02 »

Very nice  ;D

You can see most of the cars from it on this site: http://www.igcd.net/movie.php?id=802999

I work as a moderator on that site  ;)

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 06:51:11 »

Very nice  ;D

You can see most of the cars from it on this site: http://www.igcd.net/movie.php?id=802999

I work as a moderator on that site  ;)
Thanks I will look now.  8)

Ballast

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 12:24:00 »

Congratiolations Agent|Austin ;D I have the game too, it's really nice. I played it now like 30 hrs and i still see spots that i've never seen before.  :D
It's the crew that makes the difference

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 14:36:24 »

You guys are lucky then. My parents will not let me get the game :'(  I don't think its fair and I've tried everything but to no avail :-\

NathanC

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 14:59:16 »

I would love GTA, but my parents are strict and say i'm too young (correctly)

I don't really mind though, you can't have everything

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 15:03:01 »

Yea my parents said "they dont want to expose me to anything" im 14 ive already been exposed to most of the stuff in there at school :-\ but like i said, ive tried everything and they still arent convinced :-\ oh well

Sam

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 16:34:32 »

Sorry to hear you can't play it.

I like it on the 360.

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 17:42:04 »

I think i can get them to let me get it ;D i have the money its just to convince them that its just a video game :P

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 19:35:28 »

And what in Gods name makes you think you've had a heart attack?

Maybe it's just my screen on my laptop- but I can't even work out what I'm looking at.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 20:08:47 »

hes getting Grand Theft Auto 4 :(

Ship Sim

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 20:41:27 »

Never got in to the GTA stuff. I mainly play Pacific Fighter, Ss08, And the silent hunter series. And other stuff like that. ;)

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 21:33:13 »

My parents are like, I have no reason to believe that video games affect your real life and I have never seen you hop in a car and kill everyone. So as long as I have a separate video game life they will let me get about anything, unless it is like a p0rno or something.  ::)

How many friends do you think will be coming over to my house in the next few days.  8)

Yea my parents said "they dont want to expose me to anything" im 14 ive already been exposed to most of the stuff in there at school Undecided but like i said, ive tried everything and they still arent convinced Undecided oh well

They use to do that, only problem, I had an older brother.  ::)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 21:38:51 by Agent|Austin »

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 22:30:02 »

To be honest, with the total incompetence of most moronic pea brains on modern roads (in pretty much every country I've visited) getting basic training from a computer game in how to drive fast and like a total ****k is pretty useful.

Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 00:36:57 »

My parents are like, I have no reason to believe that video games affect your real life and I have never seen you hop in a car and kill everyone. So as long as I have a separate video game life they will let me get about anything, unless it is like a p0rno or something.  ::)

Dude,

Try telling that to my parents...They have so much trust in me but when it comes to one video game they lose it all. I think I'll talk to my mom about that though...thanks for the idea 8)

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 00:38:00 »

To be honest, with the total incompetence of most moronic pea brains on modern roads (in pretty much every country I've visited) getting basic training from a computer game in how to drive fast and like a total ****k is pretty useful.

Err, understandable English please.

Dude,

Try telling that to my parents...They have so much trust in me but when it comes to one video game they lose it all. I think I'll talk to my mom about that though...thanks for the idea 8)
Yep, just say that your video game and real world life never collide, unless you forgot to take your pills. :P

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 00:43:33 »

My video game life and real life never do collide...far from it really...its like trying to put two magnets together...its not happening ;D I will definitely talk to her about it...of course she has to get home from work :P

By the way...i always (mostly) remember to take my pill ;D ;D lol  just kidding of course...there is no pill

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 00:51:54 »

My video game life and real life never do collide...far from it really...its like trying to put two magnets together...its not happening ;D I will definitely talk to her about it...of course she has to get home from work :P

By the way...i always (mostly) remember to take my pill ;D ;D lol  just kidding of course...there is no pill

lol, magnets will bond if it is negative to positive. :p +  to -

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 01:01:30 »

USPS just mailed me letting me know that GTA IV has been shipped from Louisiana priority mail.  8)

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2008, 03:15:51 »

lol, magnets will bond if it is negative to positive. :p +  to -
You know what I mean :P It's no use anyway...my mom wont give in :(

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 04:04:24 »

You know what I mean :P It's no use anyway...my mom wont give in :(
Get her something sweet for mothers day, and then try.  ;)

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 05:34:00 »

Yea my friend suggested that but I thought whats the point? She will never give in :(

TJK

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 05:50:08 »

HI Kids
Your parents are not bad and puniest you for not get that game, they love you and take care and will not lat you be exposed for the wieland game, it's joust for they are god parent and will you all the best for you, your say your haw seen it all in real life, maybe it's because that they won't lat you be exposed for it in you home to.
TJK ;)

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 06:30:09 »

Yea thanks TJK :) That's what they said too...I think I'm just frustrated with all this...its hard to explain  :-\

Dan

TJK

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2008, 09:23:59 »

Yea thanks TJK :) That's what they said too...I think I'm just frustrated with all this...its hard to explain  :-\

Dan
I know watt you feel and think, i has been a kid me self you know, parents was mean  ;D but now you look back as a grownup you will thank them ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines