Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 11:47:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Simulator 2006 - Windows Vista  (Read 4807 times)

shipsimania

• Forum member
Ship Simulator 2006 - Windows Vista
« on: April 28, 2007, 23:55:37 »

Hi there fellow Commanders and Admirals of Ship Simulator.

Can I please welcome you to my very first topic forum which will cover issues for "Ship Simulator 2006 - Windows Vista".

Thanks

ShipSimMania

I myself installed Windows Vista on to my Medion Notebook.  Then I installed SS2006 back on my laptop which previously worked before Vista was Installed and when installing on Vista it states that it is NOT compatible with Vista.

Can anyone please help me?  I am wanting to know if their is a SS2006 Vista patch which will work for Vista.

Thanks again/
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 00:04:20 by shipsimania »

KDS

• Forum member
Re: Ship Simulator 2006 - Windows Vista
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 01:32:41 »

Hi there fellow Commanders and Admirals of Ship Simulator.

Can I please welcome you to my very first topic forum which will cover issues for "Ship Simulator 2006 - Windows Vista".

Thanks

ShipSimMania

I myself installed Windows Vista on to my Medion Notebook.  Then I installed SS2006 back on my laptop which previously worked before Vista was Installed and when installing on Vista it states that it is NOT compatible with Vista.

Can anyone please help me?  I am wanting to know if their is a SS2006 Vista patch which will work for Vista.

Thanks again/

This is a common issue that people talk about, there is no patch. But I have heard off other members with vista it can be done. A good person to ask might be Rikki, he mentioned it in the old Ship Simulator forum.  :)
Best Regards
Kevin

Baltarus

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 13:20:13 »

I have also vista but no problems whit it. 

Kinds,
Balterus.
Have a nice journey :P

lazlo

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 17:43:39 »

I also have had no problems with vista. I have had difficulty with the new add-on. Didn't work the first time but now mostly ok now except for the bow thruster on the liner. All controls operate but there is no wash from the bow. Otherwise all ok.

Lazlo

Ship Sim

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 05:39:38 »

I would think vista would run windows95 to windows Xp. It would make it easyer. :)

elangeland

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 03:16:54 »

I am running the game on Windows Vista with the latest patch (1.8). The only issue that I have is that when I launch the game, Vista complains that the publisher is unidentified and requires the admin password. Although that is annoying, the rest of the gameplay is fine.

andy_m

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 22:04:54 »

I too run SS06 on Vista with no problems save for Windows asking for my permission to launch the game everytime I click the icon :(
The only minor issue I have is I occasionally get the 'Questviewer stops responding crash'.
Regards,
-Andy
Why is the Rum ALWAYS gone?

cpt.Young

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 22:18:36 »

i agree with all these asnwers are correct i too had no trobels
as the person

brasilino

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 11:14:07 »

its my fist topic about ship simulator but i install on windows vista and now when i start appears «quest vierwviewer error» i need help whats happened, brasilino thanks
 ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines