Hello Guest September 28, 2024, 15:16:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEED HELP ASAP- how do I make nodes?  (Read 2412 times)

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
NEED HELP ASAP- how do I make nodes?
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:42:51 »

I can't make nodes for autonomous ships, and the "Help" section is too inspecific to tell me how. Can any one help?

Cobrattack

• Forum member
Re: NEED HELP ASAP- how do I make nodes?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:05:29 »

Out of the manual I have:

"Go to the AI section. Click on “New” to create a new path, create a meaningful name, so you can later on identify the path from possibly a whole series of paths, like in our case “Yachts along coastline anti-clockwise”. Then add path nodes using the Insert key of your keyboard"

Basically go to the AI section to make one then click in your environment and hit your insert key,, move to where you want that section of the node to end and hit the insert key again.  Then place ships in the node.  Hope that helps..  I can attach pics if ya need.
(http://shipsim.oggyhouse.com)

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
Re: NEED HELP ASAP- how do I make nodes?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 14:50:46 »

Out of the manual I have:

"Go to the AI section. Click on “New” to create a new path, create a meaningful name, so you can later on identify the path from possibly a whole series of paths, like in our case “Yachts along coastline anti-clockwise”. Then add path nodes using the Insert key of your keyboard"

Basically go to the AI section to make one then click in your environment and hit your insert key,, move to where you want that section of the node to end and hit the insert key again.  Then place ships in the node.  Hope that helps..  I can attach pics if ya need.
oh, I didn't notice that key... I thought it meant the thing over the mouse icon that says "Insert". Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines