Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 15:57:31 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taking Screenshots  (Read 1836 times)

Warspite2

• Forum member
Taking Screenshots
« on: July 07, 2007, 22:38:49 »

Anyone know where it saves the pictures at that you can take in game? I checked the folders and nothing.

Harry G

• Forum member
Re: Taking Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 22:42:20 »

It should be in C:\Program Files\Vstep\ShipSim2008\Pictures , but I've taken some screenshots and they're not there  ???

hongzhu

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 22:43:38 »

talking of screenshots is this site gonna have a part of it where players can show there screenshots off like in the old site like have annual screenshot contests?

overmars

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 01:14:19 »

Funny enough this has happend to me to dunno why.

heres the solution use the print screen button then go into paint or another program then go into new then paste then bingo theres your pic

enjoy  :D

mapper15

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 07:42:12 »

Funny enough this has happend to me to dunno why.

heres the solution use the print screen button then go into paint or another program then go into new then paste then bingo theres your pic

enjoy  :D

I am using Vista.  The first screen shots I took didn't save.  I remember someone saying you need to give the game administrator rights.  I am not sure exactly how to do this so I right clicked on the shortcut and picked 'run as  administrator'.  This worked and the screenshots were saved in C:\Program Files\Vstep\ShipSim2008\Pictures.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines