Hello Guest September 22, 2024, 12:41:32 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Simulator 2008 - New Horizons for Australia  (Read 1537 times)

Lighthouse

• Forum member
Ship Simulator 2008 - New Horizons for Australia
« on: March 21, 2008, 07:45:30 »

Greetings,

Anyway I live in Australia I would like to know the official Australian release date for the Ship Simulator 2008 New Horizons Add-on. I have made contact with Lighthouse Interractive and still awaiting their reply.

I read on an external forum that Australia would not get the simulator add-on until 4th of April. Is this offical? It would be great if I could get an offical date for when the simulator is expected to arrive in Australia.

Also anyone happen to now if it will be avaibale in multibuy, just like Ship Simulator 2006? Can't find a picture but it had both the base Ship Simulator game plus the add-on available in a multibuy single packet.

I apologise if there is already a topic regarding the date but my topic is when and where I can get the product in Australia.

Bon Voyage,

Lighthouse 
The lighthouse, added in the 1820s to aid navigation for vessels using the deep water channels. It is still in use today and plays a central role in the navigational system for ships entering coastal Harbours.

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: Ship Simulator 2008 - New Horizons for Australia
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 20:47:58 »

Hi Lighthouse,

To the best of my knowledge there is no known date for Australia. Not that I have heard anyway.

And I don't know if it will be available at multibuy. I guess Lighthouse (the publisher) knows best, Lighthouse (You).  ;D

I hope you get a reply from them, they should know. ;)

Regards,
Fred

Lighthouse

• Forum member
Re: Ship Simulator 2008 - New Horizons for Australia
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 07:32:21 »

Mad_Fred,

Thanks for the reply  :)

I've asked FrankVSTEP to keep me posted on dates and that and he said that it's in the hands of Lighthouse Interactive. Understanding that one of the HQ's are here in Australia I can only assume that it will be soon.... Well I hope soon  ;) I've also enquire in my Email to them if Ship Simulator 2008 & New Horizons will be available in Multibuy. Still awaiting their reply, either their busy shipping Ship Simulator or I sent my Email to the wrong address....  :D

Bon Voyage,

Lighthouse
The lighthouse, added in the 1820s to aid navigation for vessels using the deep water channels. It is still in use today and plays a central role in the navigational system for ships entering coastal Harbours.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines