Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 22:34:31 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what will happen  (Read 1589 times)

tinie

• Forum member
what will happen
« on: March 19, 2008, 20:11:23 »

Hey

just posting to ask because i have to SS06 add-on installed to my SS08 does this mean when i get SS08 horizons, will it clash with the SS06 add-on?

i hope not

ty

regards tinie

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: what will happen
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 20:17:59 »

Hi tinie,

Actually I think you mean you installed the upgraded version of the SS06 pack that you downloaded through the forum, right? The free upgrade for SS06 addon customers?

In that case, or in any case, you can just install NH over it and it wont clash.

But, if you allready have the 6 ships, then you can also just buy the 2 new ships and cornwall, when they come out as seperate addons in April. You don't really need to buy the whole NH pack if you don't want to, because you allready have a part of it now. (You can of course, if you dont want to wait)

The 6 ships you allready have will be updated with a free patch that contains an update for the ships and the missions. And when you install that then the 6 ships will be exactly the same as the 6 similar ones in the NH addon.

And the content that was not in the SS06 addon yet, so the bugsier 2, the pushboat and Cornwall, will be available to you then in single downloadable addons. (and those wont be free then of course) But that will take a bit more time of course. So unless you don't want to wait, you can decide to buy JUST the stuff you don't allready have/get a patch for.

But in any case, there will be no issue with installing NH over the stuff you now have installed.

Regards,
Fred

tinie

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 20:20:44 »

thank you,

i cant wait so i will just go and buy the NH :P lol because i want the new things because i dont think that anyone can wait any more hehe

so i will just go and buy the NH

ty

regards tinie

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 20:21:47 »

;D

Hehe.. yeah I would probably have done the same thing.. I can never wait either.

And my pleasure!  :)

Fred

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 20:53:34 »

;D
I can never wait either.

^That is all that is needed for this post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines