Hello Guest September 14, 2024, 23:08:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2008chart  (Read 2316 times)

nightjar

• Forum member
2008chart
« on: February 27, 2008, 19:03:54 »

I find the chart in the top right hand corner very frustating is there anyway I can move it -say to bottom right.
dave.

mvsmith

Re: 2008chart
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 19:31:28 »

No, but you can use the F4 key to hide/show it.
Marty

nightjar

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 09:45:39 »

tx marty

thassos

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 05:46:49 »

But sometimes we need to see the chart more or less cinstantly.  I wish it could be moved around like the one in the editor.  I presume that the amount of imformation on the ingame chart makes it more difficult to roam about.  It's not that VSTEP haven't thought about it because they have used the romachart in the editor.
I am a great fan of VSTEP.  It must sometimes be difficult to give the various additions and changes a sensible priority weighting and then sticking with it amid all the calls for certain features.
The right to speak does not include the right to be taken seriously.

Creator on Creators Forum

Cobrattack

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 06:35:53 »

ohh you mean move around inside the chart not just being able to move the chart window itself around the screen.  Yeah would be very nice, you are able to do it when you first come into a MP server also and it has all the info on there from in the server so no idea why you can't in game.

NADOSO

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 09:17:50 »

j'am french and j don't know very well the english language , but just enough to said , that is important we can move the chart , because we can't see the ships coming from the starboard side .

To hide/show the chart ,it's not a goog idea , if you are a mariner , you must know the priority for electronique helps to naviguate .  chart , radar etc......

Please ask to change the position , it is more realistic

sorry again for my english writing
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 09:31:54 by NADOSO »
NABC

thassos

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 11:38:18 »

Your English is very good NADASO and many of us are very happy that you go to the trouble of translating your work and adding it to our forum.   I'm afraid that my French is mostly forgotten.  I use Greek more often these days but there are no Greek shipping lines in the sim...... Now there's a thought - the Greek Islands as an environment!!!!! ::) 8)

Cobrattack:  I think you can move around inside the chart (if I understand what you mean)  It is the ability to put the chart in different places on the screen to suit the direction in which we are manouvering that I would like.

thassos

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 11:45:15 »

Wow!  I've just seen your latest addition - I like the busy ferry lanes the PoR has the cross in the Dover Straits.  Very busy area.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines