Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 02:23:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The game is very well but...  (Read 2360 times)

FirenzeSinatra

• Forum member
The game is very well but...
« on: July 01, 2007, 09:54:02 »

Hello, my name is Florence, I'm 19 ^^ !  :)

I have a problem for navigate the Cargo and all the big boats... Because my computeur supports 1.6 GzH against 2 GzH requiets by the Ship Simulator Gold Edition... Also, i can navigate that the little boats with a little  problem... That damage... And you ? You have the even problem ?

Thank you !

PS : Sorry for my english, i don't speak english  ;D
Firenze

I love football, sport and Frank Sinatra !

mporter

• Forum member
Re: The game is very well but...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 11:34:36 »

The 1.6 gHz should not be a real problem -- driving the bigger vessels is just a matter of practice.  Take is slow and things will work better.  And you do have to keep out of the way of the other vessels.

Cheers,
Michael
Michael Porter Marine Design
www.mp-marine.com

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 23:20:08 »

My laptop is below specification but still runs it (albeit slowly when there are other ships about).

2 things to try:

1. Reboot machine before loading ship sim as this will prevent memory fragmentation when using other programmes before it.

2. Make sure that all programmes- the icons on the lower right taskbar are not running - even in background it will use power.

Michael: I think the problem is that the computer is taking too long to process helm control and so the user becomes impatient and over steers etc. I've had the same problem with another memory/cpu intensive programme.

Stu
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 23:22:10 by Stuart2007 »
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

WF07

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 16:24:12 »

Don't worry about the processor, mine is 1.6ghz and it runs fine with most things on max apart from the bloom. Practice. Practice makes perfect so just keep at it! 8)
Well, I don't really have much to write here, so i'll just say goodbye! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines