Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 17:39:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: SS2006 Unofficial Forum!  (Read 7804 times)

NathanC

SS2006 Unofficial Forum!
« on: February 18, 2008, 15:32:07 »

Me and Captain Titanic have opened up an SS2006 Forum to run with the 2008 forum he created.
Please register, and we are still looking for moderators btw. You can visit the forum here:

www.shipsim2006.heavenforum.com

The 2008 forum can be visited here:
www.shipsimlulator2008.heavenforum.com

Enjoy!
*Forum still under construction, and thanks a lot to Shipaddict who made the brilliant picture.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 08:53:26 by NathanC »

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: SS2006 Unofficial Forum!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 03:32:00 »

Congrats on the new forum!!   ;D

You seem to have a similar M.P.D. issue over there as we did over here...   ::)

Regards,
Fred

Shipwreck

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 13:10:10 »

ddude im not being rude or anything but their are quite a few shipsim forums , 2008 and 2006 , i think your forum / website will just full apart  ,but hey , give it a go
Developer

Gloat

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 20:33:47 »

Shipwreck, you have made an unofficial one too! You have no right to say stuff like that to another forum because its just unfair.

Come and join us at the ship sim wiki! www.shipsimulator.wikia.com
Head Aministrator at Ship Simulator wiki.

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 20:37:43 »

ddude im not being rude or anything but their are quite a few shipsim forums , 2008 and 2006 , i think your forum / website will just full apart  ,but hey , give it a go

I'm sorry but that was just rubbing someones nose right in it. That was a really snoby thing to say you know and was not really necessary.

I wish everyone good luck with new forums. Like you say there are many forums for ship sim but none for shipsim 06.
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

mvsmith

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 21:51:41 »

Welcome to the forum, Microsoft!
I assume that you know, from reading his posts, that Shipwreck has a stolen copy of your operating system. Assuming your satellite link between Antarctica and Redmond is working, you might want to let them know about that—in case they didn’t get my email.
Marty

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 22:19:07 »

Greetings,
It does not go again the same round as a couple days ago.iI hope.
Otherways,it will be finished quit soon.
Marc
N

Gloat

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 13:36:34 »

Uh, NathanC, I think you got the wrong ss08 forum url. In the "portal" it said www.shipsimulator.heavenforum.com, was the link

Come and join us at the ship sim wiki! www.shipsimulator.wikia.com
Head Aministrator at Ship Simulator wiki.

NathanC

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 19:09:22 »

Yes, your right Microsoft, it's www.shipsimulator.heaenforum.com

My apologies

TJK

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 19:33:06 »

you are just angry and Rudd because you xforum and you behaver are not good at all, youst see in you pm you and I  asked you  cindly then you will edit the post here new Sig http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,5640.msg56997.html#msg56997
for taken my name of it, but you don't and you do not answer Pm's you are just not trustworthy and unspoilt hope for you shipwrack at you soon come to sens and think about other en you self, you newer got more trouble and you make your self and pleas remove my name from the post
thats me meaning about you.
And to NathanC go on with the forums SS2006, SS2008 Unofficial Forum!they are werry good and to shipwrack have you noting posetive to say to other don't say it
Regards
TJK
PS shipwrack if you feel i'm angry here i'm sorry. i'm youst disappointed owed you, i'm thinked you was a nice gay but sorry i'm werry disappointed ower you behaver
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 19:48:39 by TJK »

TerryRussell

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 20:48:52 »

Yes, your right Microsoft, it's www.shipsimulator.heaenforum.com

My apologies

Hi Nathan.

When I clicked on the link, I got a "page not found" error. Am I doing something wrong?

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 04:11:47 »

Hi Nathan.

When I clicked on the link, I got a "page not found" error. Am I doing something wrong?

Hi Terry,

The link is www.shipsimulator.heavenforum.com ;)

Missed out the V  ;)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 13:19:08 by CaptainSpencer »
Artificial Intelligence beats Real Stupidity.<br />If at first you don\'t succeed, call it version 1.0.

TerryRussell

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 10:43:29 »

Third time lucky! Thanks.  :)

Captain Spencer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 13:19:20 »

Third time lucky! Thanks.  :)

No Problem mate :)

NathanC

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2008, 11:55:31 »

Guys, we need more members to get this forum running, so it would be great if we had more people from here joining  :)

Chris-S1

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2008, 12:25:10 »

you are just angry and Rudd because you xforum and you behaver are not good at all, youst see in you pm you and I  asked you  cindly then you will edit the post here new Sig http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,5640.msg56997.html#msg56997
for taken my name of it, but you don't and you do not answer Pm's you are just not trustworthy and unspoilt hope for you shipwrack at you soon come to sens and think about other en you self, you newer got more trouble and you make your self and pleas remove my name from the post
thats me meaning about you.
And to NathanC go on with the forums SS2006, SS2008 Unofficial Forum!they are werry good and to shipwrack have you noting posetive to say to other don't say it
Regards
TJK
PS shipwrack if you feel i'm angry here i'm sorry. i'm youst disappointed owed you, i'm thinked you was a nice gay but sorry i'm werry disappointed ower you behaver
I dont have a clue on what you are saying , please use the spell checker and re do it as i have copied this to Shipwreck and he dosent have a clue what you are saying

P.S why you spreading rumors about him having a fake copy of XP when he dosent , because if he went to windows update wouldent they find him out their with their built in genuine advantage ?

Captain Darling

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2008, 14:50:34 »

I dont have a clue on what you are saying , please use the spell checker and re do it as i have copied this to Shipwreck and he dosent have a clue what you are saying

P.S why you spreading rumors about him having a fake copy of XP when he dosent , because if he went to windows update wouldent they find him out their with their built in genuine advantage ?
I can understand TJK's post well..
Regards,
James

NathanC

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2008, 14:53:52 »

Same here....... 

TerryRussell

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 16:33:26 »

Chris

Pot calling kettle black, regarding spell-checker, I think....

And the pirated copy of XP is well documented. It was me who found that out after spending a lot of time trying to sort the problems out. You know that perfectly well, since you were immersed in it at the time. Remember? I'd suggest that if you hadn't decided to flame a very old posting, everyone would have forgotten it by now.

Chris-S1

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 22:57:44 »

no just saying that acroding to microsoft his windows is genuen

Chris S

TJK

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 23:28:22 »

Hope you understand now
you are just angry and Rudd because you xforum and you behave are not good at all, joust see in you pm you and I  asked you  kindly then you will edit the post here new Sig http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,5640.msg56997.html#msg56997
Hi , i would like to show off my new signiture. Thanks to TJK (shipsim forum and Shipsimonline) for making the sig

it is below this post , what do ou think
Edit TJK That text in red i will have removed are that so difficult to understand fore you sig is not made by me

for taken my name of it, but you don't and you do not answer Pm's you are just not trustworthy and unspoilt hope for you shipwrack at you soon come to sens and think about other en you self, you never got more trouble and you make yourself and pleas remove my name from the post
that's me meaning about you.
And to NathanC go on with the forums SS2006, SS2008 Unofficial Forum! they are wary good and to shipwrack have you noting posetive to say to other don't say it
Regards
TJK ;D
PS shipwrack if you feel I'm angry here I'm sorry. I'm just disappointed owed you, I'm thanked you was a nice gay but sorry I'm wary disappointed owner you behaves
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 23:34:20 by TJK »

Chris-S1

• Forum member
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 23:36:44 »

TJK shipreck hase beenband for over 3 weeks now thats why hesno replying :D

Chris S

TJK

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 23:45:19 »

TJK shipreck hase beenband for over 3 weeks now thats why hesno replying :D

Chris S
please use you spell-check I can't understand a word you are saying and you are English and I'm not ??? ;D
TJK ;D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 23:47:49 by TJK »

TerryRussell

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2008, 23:53:38 »

no just saying that acroding to microsoft his windows is genuen

Chris S

No, according to Shipwreck himself, his copy was pirated. He then switched to another machine that he claims is genuine. Get your facts right, Chris.

TJK

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2008, 00:29:45 »

No, according to Shipwreck himself, his copy was pirated. He then switched to another machine that he claims is genuine. Get your facts right, Chris.

I hate pirates because of them  the software are more expensive and more difficult to use and because of this they are so mutts virus out there the speeds virus to, if all bay a legal copy the software will go down in price i think, and then they make the same of amount of money
Pirate copy are stealing and if you be taken you can get more money to spent out and if you bay a legal copy.   
TJK
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines