Hello Guest September 22, 2024, 19:22:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help needed with controls  (Read 1829 times)

nslrc

• Forum member
Help needed with controls
« on: January 18, 2008, 17:36:06 »

Can anybody tell me the control that I need to use to un-moor the vessel to be towed from the dock wall in the “Bunker towage in Rotterdam” and the “Towing needed for fast craft” scenarios.
I connect the tugs to the vessel to be towed but can’t disconnect the towed vessel from the dock wall.
Thanks.

TJK

Re: Help needed with controls
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 17:47:02 »

Can anybody tell me the control that I need to use to un-moor the vessel to be towed from the dock wall in the “Bunker towage in Rotterdam” and the “Towing needed for fast craft” scenarios.
I connect the tugs to the vessel to be towed but can’t disconnect the towed vessel from the dock wall.
Thanks.

Welkom to the forum nslrc
Yost click the Moor icon in the bottom of the screen and click  on the red circle with a + in it

Technical support questions are only answered in the Technical support board. Please register your Ship Simulator 2008 license key for access to the technical support board.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 17:54:00 by TJK »

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: Help needed with controls
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 18:11:21 »

nslrc,
There is a thread in the technical board explaining that this is a known problem. When the game was updated to version 1.3 build 1018 this fault arose. I understand the developers are aware and hopefully it will be solved in the near future. But right now you cannot unmoor the vessels to be towed. ::)
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines