Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 14:44:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CCTV  (Read 1749 times)

Jack Haworth

• Forum member
CCTV
« on: October 26, 2007, 21:59:02 »

I have vistited many bridges in the past and alot of the have cctv to watch the back and the sides of the ship this could be good the cruise ship (Ocean Star) and for the (Stena Discovery)

Lighthouse

• Forum member
Re: CCTV
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 23:02:47 »

Hi,

Yeah I like the idea, great for when docking or when a pilot is about to board it would be great for the game. Also would be good for when Multiplayer comes out so ya can see behind, to the left & right of the ship. I'd be good for multiplayer as when ya tow another players ship the won't run up the back of your ship, lol!

Bon Voyage,

Lighthouse
The lighthouse, added in the 1820s to aid navigation for vessels using the deep water channels. It is still in use today and plays a central role in the navigational system for ships entering coastal Harbours.

Tavares Junior

• Forum member
Re: CCTV
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 05:57:54 »

The idea is really note bad. in the case of the OS with the bridge located at such part of the construction today is impossible just opening the back part. The designers would had a lot of job (Maybe for nothing).

For the future versions could be nice to think about an extra walk camera. Instead to be located at the bridge this camera could be placed at the stern deck and the player could just change between cameras while playing < docking/undocking/towing etc.,>

;D
Tavares Jr
** Open Sea - Radar observer - SMCP - GPS / Chart Plotters / Certifyed yatch Master
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines