Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 10:33:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tell us your Nautis Home experience  (Read 1339 times)

LucAtC

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Global Moderator
Tell us your Nautis Home experience
« on: March 09, 2023, 14:05:46 »

It would be very interesting for all players to learn more about Nautis Home and explore the new possibilities it offers in addition to those that SSExtremes already had.
Not only the new features, but also your feelings, the increased realism, eventually what you would wish although for the latter it would best to tell it along the Nautis Home community board, not here !
Thanks for your comments,

Luc

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
Re: Tell us your Nautis Home experience
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 19:14:21 »

Further, has anyone on this forum tried the game?
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!

oldman777

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 12:41:33 »

I think with such an inflated price and time-based payment, there will be few willing to buy.
And in general, it is unclear why it was necessary to release a home version with a corporate price.

WillisP20092

• Forum member
  • Sail fast
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 14:34:43 »

I tried Nautis Home briefly. It's got the potential to be good but the subscription is not great. My PC couldn't handle running the sim above 12 fps, so it is quite intensive. The courseware is not quite complete yet, and it is quite beginner-level courses. I also do miss the multiplayer of Ship Sim Extremes/08 so hopefully that gets implemented. I think multiplayer is quite important because AI doesn't respond the same as a human. Anyway, if some of these functions get added to Nautis Home, I may consider using it for  a few months.

Willis
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines