Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 22:17:22 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission editor: What am I doing wrong?  (Read 23170 times)

nightowl4903

• Forum member
Mission editor: What am I doing wrong?
« on: July 29, 2018, 02:30:30 »

Finally got my Pontoon back after a computer crash and repair and am trying to rebuild some of my lost missions. Specifically one where the Bugsier and Pontoon deliver a vacuum tower to the J.J. The problem I am having is that no matter what I try, I can't get the waypoint editor to accept any waypoint for J.J. that includes any transfer of cargo of any kind. I even found a similar mission in the editor and copied the waypoint info exactly. No dice. it still wont accept the "Done" command. Any suggestions would be more than welcome.
                                                                     Best wishes,
                                                                              Dale

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: Mission editor: What am I doing wrong?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 12:43:41 »

Hi Dale,
Did you tell the "define waypoint" window to "load 1 item"? You must do this before you will get the green light signal saying "done". It is many years since I made a mission, but I can remember the frustrating feeling when I kept getting the red signal and I could not get the waypoint editor to say "done".
Just a thought but I hope it helps.

Angus.
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines