Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 20:09:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanted: Jumbo Pontoon  (Read 21209 times)

nightowl4903

• Forum member
Wanted: Jumbo Pontoon
« on: July 25, 2018, 20:50:53 »

Im in the process of rebuilding my S.S. 2008 after a crash and repair on my computer, and I can't find my liscense key for the Jumbo Pontoon. I have three missions that I've spent a lot of time building that had the Pontoon in them. The key is not in my profile or in my account downloads section. Does anyone know how I might be able to get it? Thanx ahead of time.
                                                               Dale

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: Wanted: Jumbo Pontoon
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 10:04:51 »

Hi Dale,
There is no licence key for the Jumbo Pontoon as it comes as a part of a different download. If I remember correctly the pontoon comes automatically with the Download of "Jumbo Javelin" herself. Have you re-installed "JJ"? You need to have updated the game to version 1.4.2. in order to do so. These updates can be found on the Ship Simulator website. You will find the download link for "JJ" at the bottom of your profile together with a licence key..
If my memory serves me incorrectly, I apologise, it is so many years since I first downloaded "JJ". I got a new computer early this year and re-loaded the game as I had all my downloads on an external hard drive. The pontoon re-appeared OK so I hope I am correct.

Regards,
Angus.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:09:31 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines